Information on romance scams and scammers.
#202346 by AlanJones Wed May 21, 2014 3:47 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - princeblessingfish - http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/princeblessingfish

marriage minded. honesty...

Age & Gender: 34 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 5" (165 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: African with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

HI my dear beloved one,
I am very romantic down to earth Caring fun to be with love going out dancing also a good night out to dinner like trying different things. I would do whatever it take to keep my lady laughing and smiling I love a woman who knows how to be a woman when need to be.
AM MR .BLESSING .A YOUNG MAN MY NATIONALITY IS NIGERIA ..I am currently LEAVING IN IVORY COAST .PLEASE AM SUFFERING FROM LONELYNESS.YOU WILL BE WELLCOMED. IN MY love GARDEN AM SEARCHING FOR LOVE TRUE ANY WHERE IN THE WORLD..
AM YOUNG LIVELY SWEET SLIM HANDSOME YOUNG MAN .PLEASE WILL LOVED ANY ONE INTERESTED IN ME PLEASE KINDLY COMPLY WITHIN MY REACH.AM PREPARE TO LOCATE YOU IN YOUR COUNTRY FOR MARRIAGE ..WHERE IT MAY BE WITH HOPE OF EVERLASTING RELATION WHICH MIGHT LEAD TO MARRIAGE.I AM SEX MACHINE YOU CAN THINK ABOUT WHEN EVER YOU ARE WITH ME .YOU CAN NEVER THINK OF ANY OTHER MAN ON THIS VERY EARTH .LOVE MAKING FUNNY JOKES WHICH YOU CAN ENJOY.. PLAY AT BEACH. .WELLGREAT I LOVE LADIES, WITH GOD FEARING.
.hard working,OPEN MINDED,AS WELL FAITHFULLNESS.
AM WAITING FOR REPLY AS WELL AS YOUR PICTURES...
PLEASE WRITE MAIL HERE IS EMAIL [email protected]
call me here cell no.. +22566778341 i will like you to come down here in ivory coast for have marriage weeding so I will go back with to your country
please write me

LOVELY
MR. prince BLESSING

Image Image

PM

HI my dear beloved one,
I am very romantic down to earth Caring fun to be with love going out dancing also a good night out to dinner like trying different things. I would do whatever it take to keep my lady laughing and smiling I love a woman who knows how to be a woman when need to be.
AM MR .BLESSING .A YOUNG MAN MY NATIONALITY IS NIGERIA ..I am currently LEAVING IN IVORY COAST .PLEASE AM SUFFERING FROM LONELYNESS.YOU WILL BE WELLCOMED. IN MY love GARDEN AM SEARCHING FOR LOVE TRUE ANY WHERE IN THE WORLD..
AM YOUNG LIVELY SWEET SLIM HANDSOME YOUNG MAN .PLEASE WILL LOVED ANY ONE INTERESTED IN ME PLEASE KINDLY COMPLY WITHIN MY REACH.AM PREPARE TO LOCATE YOU IN YOUR COUNTRY FOR MARRIAGE ..WHERE IT MAY BE WITH HOPE OF EVERLASTING RELATION WHICH MIGHT LEAD TO MARRIAGE.I AM SEX MACHINE YOU CAN THINK ABOUT WHEN EVER YOU ARE WITH ME .YOU CAN NEVER THINK OF ANY OTHER MAN ON THIS VERY EARTH .LOVE MAKING FUNNY JOKES WHICH YOU CAN ENJOY.. PLAY AT BEACH. .WELLGREAT I LOVE LADIES, WITH GOD FEARING.
.hard working,OPEN MINDED,AS WELL FAITHFULLNESS.
AM WAITING FOR REPLY AS WELL AS YOUR PICTURES...
PLEASE WRITE MAIL HERE IS EMAIL [email protected]
call me here cell no.. +22566778341 i will like you to come down here in ivory coast for have marriage weeding so I will go back with to your country
please write me

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#202347 by AlanJones Wed May 21, 2014 3:51 am
Email received from fidelwhite white [email protected] with a Reply-to of fidelwhite white [email protected]

My dear beloved wife.
How are you today.thanks for reply send me more of your full body pictures.i want see full pictures.here is my picture for your view.my dear i am not here for games.marriage minded pleases...i have read your mail and I cameto know that you my real soul mate from divine.well you are welcome.my missword.
They say that true love is sometimes that changes our life around and you makes me feel things that never knew existed .i used tothink that all this was just o a big sham and then I met you.you showed me what is truly feels like to be in love trulyand I am thankful for having met you.you brbrought happiness unimageinaable joy and peace to my heart.into my life.i know that I will never let you go .
please tell more about you. your faily background. your country. your job.i will appricate you to call me +22566778341
I you lovefrom the heart of my heart.
yours.in mind
princeblessing

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.202.86.30
Originating ISP: Cote D'ivoire Telecom
City: Abidjan
Country of Origin: Cote D'Ivoire
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#202480 by AlanJones Thu May 22, 2014 2:32 am
Now using the email address [email protected]

My Dear wife.
since you said you tried to send me mail it came back.
Honey. Use this email to send mail.
Below..
[email protected]
I like you age.if i fuck you will enjoy me .your is age is ok by me.because i love sugar mummmy i want to make you happy.i am sex machine.
As time go by, my feeling for you is going even more strong. I am deeply in love with you. You are sweet, tender, beautiful and sensitive. I know deep down inside that you are not gotta love me back, yet i am scare of lossing you but afraid of being even more attract to you. Honey. I want to hold you close, kiss your tender and warm lips. You are so important to me. Without you, my life is sad, dark, depressing and cold. You bring sunshine in my life, you cheer me up when i am sad and down. You are so gorgeous in my eyes.
I love you darling .please send me your sexy picture. I will marry you.please can come here to visit me in ivory coast.i want make love with you.i want you to be honest to me.tell more about you.your age�?��?��?�..
Your country.
Your cell phone number�?��?�.
Honey.please call me +22566778341 please do that i want to hear your voice.

Yours in mind
Yours husband
Prince blessing nwankwo

#202534 by AlanJones Thu May 22, 2014 1:38 pm
To my Amazing Wife,
thank for your mail.please come my country to met in person.i do not have money for because my bussiness is not going now becaue the new goverment.youcan here we invest in good bussinees i am funiture orphourer by profession.do you .have children.do leave alone.tell if you want to come i and you get good house where you and will stay once you come.because i do not like us to stay in hotel is not good.i want come down first for to get married then it help me to get my traveling documents easy.but for you you do not need visa to come here all you need to buy your flight ticket then you come..
I remember how nervous and excited I was when I planned exactly how I would ask you to marry me. How that ring burned in my pocket, how I could hardly wait to see your delight and joy when I asked you to be my wife. You were the most beautiful girl in the world to me – I just knew that I had to have you for my own. The way your eyes sparkled and your smile lit up the whole room and the way you looked at me – like I was Superman – I was in heaven any time I was with you. Your personality was magnetic. You were so kind, compassionate and loving – and the way you treated me with such admiration made me feel like the luckiest man on the planet.
I loved you then, and I love you even more now. You are even more beautiful to me today than on the day we got married (only say this if you mean it, guys!). I love watching you grow in your faith in Christ. I love watching the way you take such good care of me in bed. I love seeing you come run to meet me and welcome me home after work every day. I love the way you like to flirt with me and how you make time to be with me and just relax and enjoy me. Thank you for accepting me and not trying to change me. Thank you for seeing the best in me. I love the way your eyes light up when I walk in the room still. I love the way your heart skips a beat when you know we are going to get some time together just to talk. I love knowing your heart. I love hearing about what matters to you. I love praying for you and our family. I am honored to be your husband. You are truly a gift from God. My life is so much better because you are here with me.call me +22566778341
With all my love and all my heart,
Your husband prince blessing

Image Image

#202538 by AlanJones Thu May 22, 2014 1:44 pm
honey.
please email everyday.mylovely. can come down here in ivory coast to met in person so that we can get ,married legally.i love you.i love you smile.i will your xxxxxxxx.i need you..darling please call me today.+22566778341 please i am beging to call in the name GOD.I LOVE YOU.WHY DO WRITE SHORT MAIL.YOU CAN EMAIL IN GERMANY LANGUAGE THEN.I WILL TRANSLATE IT AND UNDERSTAND YOU MORE.I LIKE YOU DO NOT WRITE ENGLISH VERY WELL.I WILL MARY YOU OK

#202714 by AlanJones Sat May 24, 2014 2:58 am
how are you honey. Here my new email account�?�below write send your pictures.
[email protected]

I remember how nervous and excited I was when I planned exactly how I would ask you to marry me. How that ring burned in my pocket, how I could hardly wait to see your delight and joy when I asked you to be my wife. You were the most beautiful girl in the world to me �?? I just knew that I had to have you for my own. The way your eyes sparkled and your smile lit up the whole room and the way you looked at me �?? like I was Superman �?? I was in heaven any time I was with you. Your personality was magnetic. You were so kind, compassionate and loving �?? and the way you treated me with such admiration made me feel like the luckiest man on the planet.

I loved you then, and I love you even more now. You are even more beautiful to me today than on the day we got married (only say this if you mean it, guys!). I love watching you grow in your faith in Christ. I love watching the way you take such good care of our children. I love seeing you come run to meet me and welcome me home after work every day. I love the way you like to flirt with me and how you make time to be with me and just relax and enjoy me. Thank you for accepting me and not trying to change me. Thank you for seeing the best in me. I love the way your eyes light up when I walk in the room still. I love the way your heart skips a beat when you know we are going to get some time together just to talk. I love knowing your heart. I love hearing about what matters to you. I love praying for you and our family. I am honored to be your husband. You are truly a gift from God. My life is so much better because you are here with me.call me +22566778341

With all my love and all my heart,

Your husband prince blessing

#202735 by AlanJones Sat May 24, 2014 6:46 am
my love
i do not have children .
i leave alone.
please send your pictures .not naked picture.
yours p

#203164 by AlanJones Tue May 27, 2014 2:02 am
hello honey.
i love your pictures thanks.
“Nothing compares to your hands, nothing like the green-gold of your eyes. My body is filled with you for days and days. You are the mirror of the night. The violent flash of lightning. The dampness of the earth. The hollow of your armpits is my shelter. My fingers touch your blood. All my joy is to feel life spring from your flower-fountain that mine keeps to fill all the paths of my nerves which are yours.”
my lovely wife can come ivory coast to visit me because i love you.i promise to spend the rest of my life with you.mylove where do want us to do our wedding here or over there you tell me .i want US to bulid our relationship with the fear of GOD.
sweety .
I LOVE U
PRINCE BLESSING NWANWAKO

Image Image

#203479 by AlanJones Thu May 29, 2014 4:53 am
My dear beloveed wife ;
Thanks for your mail it well understood by me..i love you .honey you very honest person.may GOD BLESS YOU EFFORTS.

Honey i have hard what you said.tell me when are you planing totake time off work to come here in ivory coast.for we to sort out all the arrangement of my coming to your country. when you come to visit me. Honey.It will be a lot easier for you to sort out if I am here with you in my country.
I will glad to wellcome you. once you to my country.
Yours husband prince blessing

#203665 by AlanJones Fri May 30, 2014 12:57 am
Sweetheart.
Thanks for your mail. Honey I must be honest with you for now I have no money at hand since my full work shop and furniture show room, burn by fire I have never being myself I lost a lot of money all my chairs burn to ashes. With tools. Since I find you I am just started being happy .you the joy of heart. And peace of my life.
For now I am not working until I come to your country and startup again I love my profession.
About the visa you talking wisely. First I need to get my international passport first is vital before we talk about the visa.
I suggesting but for me I do not like givening you problems helping me in terms of money. but you are my wife your money is my money .and my money is yours .
Please kindly help me to obtain my international passport first. i went to our ambassador to enquire for my international passport today. They told me that I have take a trip to Nigeria to enable me to obtain my international passport from passport office. as you can see now I have no money with I just finish paying back the loan. The money I borrowed. bec ause I not not want go to jail. for now I am free. my only problem is I do not any money to take a trip to Nigeria to pay my international passport first. Can you sort it out for me. Any amount you feel from your mind that it will be ok for my trip to Nigeria going and coming back to ivory coast.and paying for my international passport first. Kindly help me to send the money . Through western union money transfer. Here are my details.
Prince blessing nwankwo.
Address.abidjan.ivory coast.
I will be glad for your help.then as soon as I have my international passport first.then. we need to talk to visa people first for finding out what is needed.
Thanks yours husband.

#203819 by AlanJones Sat May 31, 2014 6:23 am
Sweaty.
How are you today.how was your night.i hope you slept fine.
Thank s for your mail.please kindly use western union to send the money.once i pickup money i will use some part of the money to open my own new bank account.the bank that i have bank account with them the new government here have closed the bank..i do not have new account.
Please ; i need your understanding bear with me.i do not want anything that will give you .stress.i beging you in the name of GOD.please kindly use western union. Here my details below
Prince blessing nwankwo
Address.abidjan.ivory coast.

If i may ask you .sweaty.can i give you the account details of a good friend of mine.
Sweaty . update me.
I am waiting for your answer.
Yours in mind
Sweaty.

#204108 by AlanJones Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:25 pm
sweety.
honey am sorry.forgive me you said you dont use western union.am sorry
here is the .
ACCount DETAILS below.

AJAEGBU UKACHUKWU
ACCOUNT NUMBER. 0310811228328601
BANK . ECOBANK.
AS SOON AS YOU TRANSFER THE MONEY SEND THE TRANSFER PAYMENT SLIP.
THEN TELL THE AMOUNT YOU TRANSFER.
YOURS IN MIND.

#204238 by AlanJones Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:34 pm
sweaty:
how are you today .how is your wok i hope you are doing just fine.i will go to the bank tomorrow to collect the swift code.
i will get back to you. with swift code . honey.
i think of you everyday. i love you from the heart of my heart.
yours in mind

#204571 by AlanJones Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:42 am
SWEATY.

HERE IS MY MARRIAGE ENAGEMENT RING FOR YOU TO SHOW YOU HOW MUCH ILOVE YOU0.IF I MAY ASK YOU DO HAVE A RING FOR ME. TELL ME I LOVE YOU.

How are you today.. honey you right.

Is FRANCIS AROKE only.. not both..

Take IT correctly now i made misstake in the first place.please i am sorry. Here is the correction.

FRANCIS AROKE

BANK. BANK OF AFRICA.

ACCOUNT NUMBER.08059480006

IBAN.CI 93 CI 0320100400

80594800 0652

SWIFT CODE. AFRICACIAB

XXX.

ADDRESS.01 BP4132 ABJ 01. COTE D’IVOIRE

#204629 by AlanJones Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:07 pm
sweaty;
how are you today my love.. i am very happy to hear from you which means you are honest trustfull.truthfull.

i have taken your word.
by GOD of grace.....i am counting on you ..by tuesday......................................................................
as soon as you transfer the money kindly send me the payment slip urgently.and update me how much you transfer very vital.........

yours husband with love & trust