Information on romance scams and scammers.
#208024 by AlanJones Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:58 am
sweaty.

how are you today.how was your night i hope you slept fine.i hope your health is in good condition.
sweaty.
thanks for your apprication you know that you are the joy of my life.you are the person that makes me a complete man. i promise to spend the rest of my life with you.

I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought I would write them in a mail .so you can hold on to this piece of paper no matter what your answer is.
sweaty,
I have been in love with you in for some months. It is only now that I cannot bear to keep my feelings to myself.
I did not tell you of my feelings because I feared losing you as wife. One has to be really lucky to have a wife like you. You have been there for me in the worst of times, and n am happy having you an amazing wife. like you forever.

You are the most wonderful woman beautifull woman in the world I have ever met and falling in love with was never an option for me. It is impossible to find someone who is so beautiful in heart and form.like you. I love you. This is the first time I have been in love and I am glad that fell in love with such a wonderful woman. you do feel the same I can go through life knowing that I fell in love with the right woman.
There is so much more to say and yet I can say no more. All I can I hope that God has taken mercy on me and destined the best woman in the world in my life.
Waiting for your .for your sweet mail sweaty.
I hope you are not down loaded with work please take things easy God is in control
allways mail me everyday this will help to build a solid good reationship.and it make us to understand each other without problems.i have given you my word.sweaty

Yours
Sweaty.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#208148 by AlanJones Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:44 pm
Thank you sweaty,
that is so beautiful and well written.

What are your plans for this weekend? I am just preparing for Church, but will be back later.
Hello,
Sweaty.*my plans are i have coming back from church. Again will go the beach to watch around.then i will come back to my house to rest till night i will go to my bed to sleep.

I have read your mail and i came to know your are my good hearted wife.how was your weekend i hope fine.it pains me that i did not spend the week end with you.donot worry soonest i will join you as soon as we accomplish my traveling documents for my trip to your country .the only thing delaying is now my banking documents and opening my bank account which i hope very soon every thing will be ready. i have confidence in you that as soon as i give my account detail which am the real account holder .
then .you will transfer the money succefullly into my account without any delay.
So thanks for your mail.

For me i am aware that my bank documents will not take long time to come out please calm down.i know realy you are missing me.as myself realy missing.our joy is ahead.

Dear sweaty,

It appears that I can not stop thinking about you, I do believe I love you. I know I love you, you are simply the best woman. Who would not love that smile and sense of humor. You my loving wife is the best thing that has ever happened to me.always mail every day .promise that you keep to this postively.

Simply put you complete me. Please be my wife.

Love You Forever and Always,

my Adoring Wife

Yours
Sweaty.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#208251 by AlanJones Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:40 pm
SWEATY.

How was your night’s hope nice..Was the church yesterday? do learn any thing from church yesterday that will help to leave a good Christian life.OR THAT WILL STRENGHTEN YOIR FAITH MORE IN GOD.
As for me my weekend was sweet one.becausewith GOD is with all good health. Peace and joy.
What do learn from church tell me a little.
For me from my church yester day.
I learned that .1. GOD NAME JEHOVAH it name JEHOVAH GOD used and mentioned the in holy bible 7000. Times in the bible.
2. Fear JEHOVAH GOD. You holy ones .for there is no lack for that fear JEHOVAH GOD. PSALM 34 VS 9.

Sweaty .

Please bear with me soonest. my bank documents will be out .then without delay I shall open my bank account then will attachment the transfer details to you through email then I will do it in a way you and your bank will see every details clearly. Once your open the attachment.
As soon as you transfer the money the bank alert will come to my cell phone first then. You will send me. With the details information’s which you use in transferring the money to my me then will shall print out and go to my bank for verification after verification my bank here will give the money without any questioning because I will give my my bank document that they demanding from me then my bank will cash the money which transfer to my own name as the real account holder in issue there no problem. there is nothing to say the money will lost no.
.here banker are very careful here. because once you do any thing that will tarnish the image of the bank here definitely the person in position of a little crime. The government of IVORY COAST . WILL SEND THE PERSON TO JAIL. so here everything is done in accord perfectly. So have confidence in me. the money will not lost that is reason you have for little I know how you feel you are missing yes I am aware you worried. Please worry not sweaty GOD. In control you should now that any that is real have to follow the legal process.
In your country you told me that is only illegal migrate can only use western union and money gramm.as you can see you following the real law of you’re a perfect way .in through my finding it to be that since the world started in existence your country have not experience war.

Confession time:
you are “without a doubt” my favorite wife! (Don’t tell the others, but, yes, it’s true!) Watch the dynamics at the Team meetings: when you write, I am happy! And you too! In fact, sometimes, I find myself staring—and then I’m mesmerized! I start fantasizing about touching you, kissing you, and squeezing your BEATIFULL… oh!… Just about this time, I get hot and bothered, and try to refocus and come back to earth.
What a valuable addition you are to our life
You’re smart, sensitive, full of integrity, and a body to kill for (in a manner of writing!).you write short mails that pleases my heart withjoy. You love me to be your husband. You love administration (whoa, now this is scary!), and you are actually irreplaceable!
My darling;
I’ve just been thinking about you, and reminding myself of some of the reasons why I love you:
You are so kind--I can see that you enjoy being nice to people.
Our lives are interwoven together—I can’t even fathom what life would look like without you.
You are so hard-working—never afraid to apply yourself to work hard at something; you are a great example for us all.
How integral you are to your church ministry together—and to our influence on others around you
I am addicted to you! I love being with you, around you, beside you, and close to you.
If I had the opportunity to “do it all over again”, I would!
Want your absence to be a reminder to me—reminding me that I love you so much that it hurts when you’re not with me. Strangely enough, it is a kind of hurt that does the heart good—making our times together even more wonderful than before!

It seems the times we are together are so short—yet the few stolen moments we will have with one another will compel us to look forward to the time we will be together forever! Soonest.

A lifetime together lies shortly ahead; it all seems to be a blessing too great for me to receive!

Perhaps now I should share with you how much I am affected when you tell me that you love me! I can think of nothing else that means more to me than your love; your love has captivated my mind and heart, and in this respect you have made me your prisoner! I want to pledge to you my sincere, heart-felt affection and deepest devotion.

Make sure you mail every day is key to our marriage to be completed without stress.

Waiting to read from your mail.

Your darling husband...

With love & trust

#208410 by AlanJones Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:35 pm
sweaty.
ok. i am very sorry if i upset you by my mail.
forgive me.
how are you today.i hope you ok. in good health.
well great.
i am very glad for your kindness to me.
so i have to show you the concern by appricating you with my mail ok.
do not feel bad ,
sweeaty , i am with you .i love you from the heart of my heart.

calm down soonest , i will get back to you with my bank account details.
in as much i got the my bank documents i shall open my own bank account.and send the details to you for you to transfer the money without any delay.soonest every thing will be ready.
thanks.
that all for now

have a day at your work.
sweaty.

#208540 by AlanJones Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:11 pm
Sweaty.

How are you today. I am just coming back from our ambassy here in abidjan platau..concerning my bank documents .they called me today.i went there to fill the form which they offer me.i did.

They gave me in two weeks time to come up for the collection of my bank documents.
they have examing properly that i am a good citizen of Nigeria leaving in ivory coast.
So they have given approval for my bank documents to be ready in Two weeks time.
Sweaty.
As you can see every thing is working legaly folllowed here .
As soon as i open my bank account WITH THE BANK HERE .i shall send you the needed details without any delay.to enable you to transfer the money.

Thanks .
for your kindness and understanding.

Yours sweaty.

Nwankwo Blessing Ngozi.

#208722 by AlanJones Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:05 pm
sweaty.
how was your night i hope you slept fine.
have a nice day.
i love you.
please take good care of your godself for me.

yours sweaty.

Nwankwo Blessing Ngozi

#208878 by AlanJones Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:46 am
sweaty.
i am ok. i love you
yours

#209330 by AlanJones Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:59 am
Sweaty.
How was you doing at work.i hope you are not down loaded with work.please take thing easy ok.
Do not worry i will be you soonest.
Sweaty.
please i want to know this from you.
Where do you want us to do our wedding to enable us to have our marriage certificate. here in ivory coast. or there in your country tell me.
How was your night.i hope you slept fine.
Sweaty.

Do you know how to drive a car ! tell me..
For me i was kissing your picture in your favorite dress.
Sweeaty.

I so much love that your picture.i print the picture out.
I do sleep with the picture.before i sleep . i pray with your picture.and i feel your love deeply.
What do you eat today sweeaty. For me i ate rice with a cool beer then i will go to sleep tonight.
Very soon my bank documents will be out . sweaty.always mail daily.your love means the whole world to me..your are my miss world.the most beautifull woman here on earth.
My loads of love.

Yours

sweaty.

#209507 by AlanJones Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:11 am
Sweaty

Thanks sweaty.
do you smile today ?. how are you doing.how is your health are you ok.?
you did not tell me what you ate yesterday.
i am happy that i am going to be with a woman. that know what i want from a woman.
you i love life as a young man.that is why i myself i knnow how to drive but i did not went to driving school one day.
how i came to know how to drive.
my brother in law has 3 cars and i grownup with their family been a honest person i was given the chance to drive one of his cars.
by so doing i be came a perfect driver. for me i do respect traffice road signs.
i am happy that we are complete soul mate.you have the qualty i needed in a marriage minded.
like for example if you are driving i myself can you give correction.likewise you. that is to say we have a good education.all we need is GOD grace

i love you. i remember you everyday...
yours in mind

sweaty

#209590 by AlanJones Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:02 pm
Hello sweaty,
how are you today.
Thanks i love your meal.i love you forever.
Have a nice day at work.
Yours sweeaty

#209780 by AlanJones Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:37 am
how are you today.i wish you happy day at work

Thanks i love you

#209910 by AlanJones Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:35 am
sweaty.

how are you today ..what are your plans for this week end.
yours in mind.

sweaty..

#209974 by AlanJones Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:19 pm
sweaty .
Howa are you today.i hope you slept fine?

wellgreat, i am happy that you always go to church.i can see that the reason you have good spirit.keep it up
my darling.wife i mygood self i will be going to church as well.to listen to the word of GOD.
HAVE a nice week end..
my big miss sunshine..my loads of love.and my kisses to you sweet lips.
i love you forever.

YOURS
SWEATY.

#210084 by AlanJones Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:22 am
hello my sweeaty beautiful wife ,

how are you ?. HOW WAS YOU NIGHT I HOPE GOOD. i am just coming back from the service.
i wish you a happy sunday.

yours in mind
sweaty.

#210154 by AlanJones Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:52 am
sweeaty beautiful wife ,

WELLOCOME FROM MASS.
Honey . i missing you. And great love.
Do not worry.i know you are feeling very cool.
once i come there i will give you full love.then.i will warm very well i am happy to your husand.nonthing can put us apart. I promise.
Sweaty.
do you leave alone.because when i come there in your country i will give you the loaded love i kept for you. I love you.from the heart of my heart.your picture in your favorite dress is making going cray.i am happy to have you.as my beloved wife.
Sweaty.i ask you a question but you did not answer me.
I said where are we going to do our marriage wedding here in ivory coast. ?. or in your country update me.i will be glad to know.to enable us to obtain marriage certificate.then.when we having sex to you.it will not be a sin for us..i want you to reason with me because i have the fear of GOD.AND you too have the same fear of GOD.
thanks have a good night. Sweaty.

yours in mind
sweaty.