Information on romance scams and scammers.
#210228 by AlanJones Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:44 am
sweaty.

how are you doing?

there is no problem about that i will take care of this sitution.myself.
the most vital issue is for me to come XXX first .with you is not a problem since you able to help me. and you are ready willing.GOD is in control.

thanks a lot. how was your nighjt sweaty.i hope you slept fine.
i love you with all my heart.

once, my bank documents is out i shall open my bank account and send you the details without any delay.then you transfer the money.since i am the account holder it is very easy for you and me because i have my bank documents..once you transfer the money according to the question i ask my bank.it will take 3days then the money will clear in my account here.then, the bank will do their verification and cash me the money. then. i shall take a trip to nigeria to obtain my international passport and age decleartion.in as much i finish with this process i shall come back to ivory coast then.i will start procession of my visa and backup documents entails.to join you up in XXX.
i missing you sweaty.
i hope my point you do understand very clearly.
my loads of love to you. take my big kiss...
my big miss sun shine..i am very worried to be with you soonest.by the grace of GOD.
have a nice day at your work.
i love you.

sweaty,

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#210814 by AlanJones Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:05 am
my big hope sweaty,

how are you doing i hope you are ok.
please take good care of yourself for me. i love you so much.
i think of you everyday.
have a nice day. at work.
yours in mind.

sweaty.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#211039 by AlanJones Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:31 am
Hello sweaty,

how you doing,?
things are ok with GOD. and you.
what are you upto this week end.
i miss you greatly.
i love you always.i am with you
yours in mind

sweaty

#211379 by AlanJones Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:22 am
Sweaty
thanks
How are you doing?

I love you always.have a nice day at work.
soonest i will get back to you.
Yours in mind
sweaty

#211545 by AlanJones Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:36 am
sweaty
hello good day.
am fine.
It is my pleasure hearing from you . my beautiful and honest Wife . I greatly thank you I am truly humbled before you for your kindness. your are Pretty, Sober minds, Good morals, Good woman, Honest as you put it, with a humble background,
i am just coming back from the ambassy

I will soon get back to you immediately i collect my bank documents.next week. as i was told today in their office.once i get this vital bank documents i will open an bank account
immediately and give my bank details for to ,do the transfer without any delay .do not worry. sweaty i am with you.. I trust and confide in you that all will be fine and well.

May the Good LORD Bless you.

yours in mind
sweaty.

#211886 by AlanJones Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:49 am
sweaty.
greetings with love & trust.

good to hear from you my darling.i am happy if you are happy.
loving you is my choice.
how was your day today sweaty..
i promise to spend the rest of my life with you.
i love you forever.do not worry once i come over i will give you good love.i know you are lonely.but i am with you ok.
my loads of love.

yours in mind.
sweaty.

#211950 by AlanJones Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:29 am
Sweeaty
How was your night .
my plans for the week end . i will go to greeting a friend sick.i will take little run. to keep me fit.
then .on sunday will be in the lord house.
Havea nice day.i love you forever
Yours in mind
sweeaty

#212676 by AlanJones Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:18 am
Sweaty.

How is your day going?
GOOD. Talk.

Thanks for your feeling I have been hospital with my friend all this while. he is aright now .

I am sorry for not mailing you for some days now.

Please, my big sun shine .forgive me.

I am back to my house now. I shall be mailing you daily ok.

My loads of love .

Have nice day.

Yours in mind

Sweaty

#212837 by AlanJones Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:45 am
My sweaty.

Thanks for your caring. How is your two children.i hope they up to 18yrs.
I think they are ok.
My regards.
to them. Are they female or male. update me.
Listen, my sweaty. I love you forever.i promise you again and again to spend the rest of my life with you.
Do not worry I will be with you soon to give you good love.i am jealous lover and you?.
I love you from the heart of my heart.
Have a nice day my big sun shine.

Yours in mind
Sweaty.with love & trust.

#213106 by AlanJones Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:20 am
Sweaty.

How are you doing ?how are you going to spend the week end.
I am very happy for your update. My greetings to your son and daughter.
My beloved darling wife,
Good talk.
By next week.i am here by given you a solidified assurance.
i will be through with my bank documents.it not easy process but GOD is by our side.
Defintely within the week i shall send you my bank account details.
This time there is nonthing like IBAN.
My bank account will have only .
Swift code.

According to the bank because i ask them questions and they gave me specfic answers.
Please. Sweaty. i do not want any to make me feel sad this time around because i have suffered a lot in this account of thing. Promise you to be with you once you accomplish your side .i am very worried to be with you soonest..
sweaty.i hope you will wellcome me as your sweaty in a great way.
That all in all. Have a nice weekend sweaty.
Yours in mind.
Sweaty with love & trust.

#213210 by AlanJones Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:49 pm
sweaty.
how was your church today.
for me i am just coming back from the church .today was full of joy the word of GOD is the light to all mankind.
yes; sweaty i told my bank that i want to receive international funds .from my beloved wife.
that why they needed those vital documents from me to enable you to transfer the money without any problem.
they told there no problem at all.once i open the bank account with them.i will send you the details then you will transfer the funds.very thing will be ok once they verify they will give the money with delay.
it takes only 3days to clear in their bank here.
yours sweaty

#213401 by AlanJones Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:00 pm
Sweaty.
Good day my big sun shines.please send your new picture and the picture of your children i want see their picture please very vital that will show that i realy shows concern about them.and i cares for them and you too.
How is your day going? My church too was enjoyable. I said a prayer that GOD should give you wisdom and understanding as he gave King Solomon of Israel.
And good health. By the grace of GOD our marriage will soon take place once you accomplished your side financially.
Then. I will take my air flight to my country Nigerian to obtain my international passport immigration office . My age declaration from the ministry of justice. And certificate of occupation all I must obtain from country first. As soon as I get this 3 documents. I shall take my flight back to Ivory Coast. To meet with the visa people. To start processing my visa swift. Then, the visa people will advice me on the other vital documents which are needed.
Definitely, this very week by the grace of GOD.
I shall send my bank account details. Once you transfer the money to my bank account since I am the account holder there no problem. I shall get the money from the here without any delay. my name is Blessing Ngozi. While my surname Nwankwo. You need know this very well ok. Yours name Heidi. I REALY LOVE YOU from the heart of my heart. You are a good honest hearted woman keep it up.
Remain bless. In Jesus name. Please extend my greetings to your children. very I shall become their step father I hope they glad for me to be their step father. Once I come I will teaching them the world of GOD.to enable to grow up in fear of the lord. my self personally I loves GOD word. is the joy of my life.

Thanks

My regards to you.

Yours in mind.
Sweaty. Nwankwo Blessing ngozi.

#213629 by AlanJones Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:49 pm
sweaty;
how are you doing?

I am here to let you know that i have gone to my bank to open an account with EcoBANK.
yesterday.my bank said i shall come back on friday .to have my bank account details.
as you can see now.i will sending my bank account details now on friday to you. i am very happy because i am the account holder.there non thing like money lost .rightnow i have all my bank documents with me i am happy you enlighted me.
my bank made to understand the once you transfer the money to my account it will only take 3 working days before it will reach my account.
yours husband
sweeaty.

#214201 by AlanJones Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:26 am
HELLO SWEATY.
Good talk.
good news..

How are you doing..
;how is your lovely daughter cum your son .i have read your message and i have came to know know you really cares for me from the heart of your heart.sweaty.fill your minds with those things that are good cum that deserve praise to GOD.things that are true,noble.right,pure lovely cum honorable.
i am here by taking permission as my true wife.

here i send my new bank account details completely.do transfer the money without any delay..
my bank told me that once you transfer the money to my new account it will take only 3 working days before the money will hit to my own bank account number.here.

Tell your bank that they should be fast. in transfering the money because i have suffered a lot of because this very bank account documents.
i sold my Two cell phones and Plasama televison WITH MY LAP TOP COMPUTER . to enable me to riase money to complete the money for the needed bank documents and as well opening of my new account. just to make you feel happy .
my dear Beloved wife.
here is my new bank account details .
sweaty.
this completely ok. .
every details are ok.transfer the money then you tell you bank to give you the transfer payment slip.then you send it to me i will print out and go with it to my bank for verification then. my bank will cash me the money which you transfer to my bank account without any questioning because i have the complete bank documents as my backup.the money will not lost ok.now the money will be save. i will come to my bank account.
i am glad for your help and understanding.
thanks.

i love you.

yours in mind.
sweaty husband. Nwankwo Blessing Ngozi

#214203 by AlanJones Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:27 am
Sweaty.
Happy Sunday, my lovely wife.
How was your church today. ?
Are you ok. I am worried about your silnce.
Honey ,
I have sent you. My New Bank Account Details.
I have not hear from you.
Sweaty.
I am waiting please kindly transfer the money.and get back to me with the transfer payment slip.
My due respects .i love you.
Thanks

Yours in mind.
Yours .Husband.Nwankwo Blessing Ngozi.