Information on romance scams and scammers.
#202427 by Grunt Wed May 21, 2014 5:12 pm
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6008154962
Emmanuel E
Last Active: 3 hours ago
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Serious Relationship
Ethnicity: Black/African
Religion: Christian

Hello My Dear, How are you doing today? I hope fine. I went through your nice profile and wanted to say hi, your profile look great. I'm intersted in getting to know you more, let me have your email address so that we can continue to know more about each other Sincerely, Emmanuel
Advertisement

#202428 by Grunt Wed May 21, 2014 5:16 pm
Good day to you and all around you, hope my mail finds you well? Thanks for the reply. You sound so nice in your mail and look pretty as well, i will like to know you more better. I will send you my picture later, here are somethings about me.... My last committed relationship ended just over 4 year ago I have 1 child that I see weekly who is very important in my life, my home gets quite empty when she is not around. I adore my daughter and enjoy spending as much quality time with her as possible. I want to be the best father to my daughter, and give her the time, attention, and love that she needs and deserves. She is a very precocious little girl and I do miss spending time with her very much. I love children and if possible LOL. I love to laugh, I see humor in a lot of things. I enjoy going out for almost anything, movies, dinner, dancing, seeing live bands is one of my favorite to stop my lonelyness. I love spontaneity, I think it keeps relationships
alive.i am an artist base on painting and scuptures,some nostalgic art of the black culture some abstract as well. My time is flexible because I make my own schedule. Please don’t assume that, I’m rich...LOL. That could happen, but hasn’t yet. I’m honest, hard working and have ambitions and goals as most do, the trick is to find the right person to make it all worth while. I've been to few countries. I would like to meet someone who is lovely, inside and out, responsible, sexy, active, committed in her beliefs, and ready for a serious relationship. There has to be an attraction involved of course, but I am looking for more in a woman than just physical attraction. A similar outlook of life and interests would be a nice start. The woman I am attracted to is honest to a fault, intelligent, witty, comfortable dressing up for a night out, or down for a weekend camping, confident, a best friend, a critic, must love traveling to new places together,
willing to work together for a common goal, and not selfish. One more thing is a must: she must engage me intellectually to be a match! I thank you for taking a look at my profile. Hope to hear from you soon.

Faithfully Yours
Emmanuel

Received: from [41.203.69.3]
Date: Tue, 20 May 2014
IP: 41.203.69.3
Organization: Globacom Ltd
Services: Recently reported forum spam source. (3)