Information on romance scams and scammers.
#204268 by AlanJones Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:55 pm
Good Evening Madam,
BARCLAY'S BANK ACCRA-GHANA

I have been trying to reach with you on phone,but no respond.I agree with the idea of account you demand.But this will be a long procedure because i want to make sure that you receive your money before this weekend end and besides,I have a lot of people which i am handling their cases as well. This is not any huge amount of money go into account and account take 3 working days before it can get to system.

I have a lot to handle coming week and i will be attending regional meeting on 9th which i cannot sign any transfer,that is the reason why i bring out my time to handle your case very week.And to be honest your money is one of the big amount on our custody now.I want to handle everything by myself very fast to prevent any excuse.

Do your best to comply with us by tomorrow so that your own case will be settled this week,whilst i will have other people to handle,but if you insist then i can give account so that my remittance continue,but i do not want be blame for wrongs. Let me know your idea.

We wait for your urgent response.

MR.SOLOMON .C. AGYEI
MANAGER
BARCLAY'S BANK
ACCRA HIGH STREET ACCRA
+233248750967

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#204284 by AlanJones Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:40 am
Hello my love,

I email the bank with their email which Diploma Stephen give me today just after i wrote to you. But the Manager couldn't believe because he was saying that many people do take advantage of the internet.When i told him that,you are my wife and I am the person who deposited the money. He state that he called you several time you didn't answer. But he was saying that he don't want delay on the transfer because he have meeting and also have some people which he supposed to attend to their transfer too. He said you wanted an account to send the money. But he have a lot to do by next week so he want to transfer our money so that he will have other thing do,and that is the reason he told you send it through the western union,moneygram or any easy source to make it faster for them,so that he will ensure that the transfer is completely done during this week. Please my love,I plead to you for God sake,do your best tomorrow and send the money for them so that before Friday or Saturday they have finished.Because even the account itself will also delay the transfer on actual fact and we don't anybody who is there,but looking at the manager,he sound very responsible. Babe,just try and send the money to them in the morning so that they carry on the transfer.I LOVE YOU SO MUCH(HEIDI).

Col.Ryan

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#204316 by AlanJones Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:59 am
Hello Madam,

How are you doing today? I got a message from the bank yesterday telling me that you have refused to send the money according to the address which they give to you. Madam you know very that is bank and they go with principles.
Please Madam,I advice you do what the bank told you so that this money will be send very successfully without delaying or difficulties.
I told Col. yesterday about what the bank said and he demand the bank email which i send to him yesterday,so please try as much as can to send the money with the address which they give you, so that they will start with the transaction very quick.

I hope to hear from you.

Regards,
Dip. Owen.
UN Agent Kabul.

#204322 by AlanJones Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:52 am
Good Afternoon Madam,
BARCLAY'S BANK ACCRA-GHANA
Because of time factor, you are advice to use the bellow account information and keep us inform as soon as you make the payment for immediate confirmation.

BANK NAME:-BARCLAY'S BANK LIMITED
ACC NUMBER: - 0000001012710
BENEFICIARY NAME: - ERNEST KOJO AMAGLO
SWIFT CODE: - BARCGHAC
BRANCH: - HAATSO
P.O.BOX 271 OFANKOR
ACCRA GHANA

MR.SOLOMON .C. AGYEI
MANAGER
BARCLAY'S BANK
ACCRA HIGH STREET ACCRA
+233248750967

#204691 by AlanJones Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:55 am
i am really sorry my love that i have not writing all this time place forgive me i was shoot on my right hand so all this day i was laying in the hospital place my love when i get better i will check on you . i just finish telling my son more about you and he promise to write you a massage one of this day always remember no matter the problem i will always love you just be praying for me because being here is like being in hall just pray for me to come out of here a life .
i love you my love.

#206193 by AlanJones Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:14 pm
Hello My love

How are you and your family? I really miss you so much babe,I was short at the right side of my arm during our last operation with the talibans at Kandahar when issuing command to my troops.i was just undergoing medical treatment and i have not been able to access my mail since i had the attack. It was just at this moment i manage to check my email,I hope all is well with you? The bank email me and said that you did not paid 2500 euro which they require to transfer the money to your account there.
My love, your are the only woman i can rely on with so much trust and it is very risky leaving the money in that place up to this time,according to the bank statement once the money is deposited they do not refund back the money until your are present there to sign for the withdrawal of the money. You and i knows very well that i have nobody in that country that knows about the money. Please Babe,try as much as you can to send the 2500 euro to bank through western union by today or tomorrow with the information which they give you so that they will swift the money immediately to your account within this week. Please try to inform me as soon as you send them the money.
I will come online when i come back from hospital zone.

I Love you so much.

Kiss and hugs

Col.Ryan

#206297 by AlanJones Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:20 am
Okay my love,I will email the bank to give you an account. Please Babe try your best to help me out.
I believe everything will be settled soon. Take care of yourself and the family.I love you so much.

Col.Ryan

#206311 by AlanJones Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:16 am
Good Afternoon Madam,

BARCLAY'S BANK ACCRA -GHANA

Because of time factor, you are advice to use the bellow account information and keep us informed by sending us the

transfer slip as soon as you make the payment for immediate confirmation.

BANK NAME: BARCLAY'S BANK LIMITED

ACC NUMBER: - 0000001012710

BENEFICIARY NAME: ERNEST KOJO AMAGLO

SWIFT CODE: - BARCGHAC

BRANCH: - HAATSO

P.O.BOX 271 OFANKOR

ACCRA GHANA

MR.SOLOMON .C. AGYEI
MANAGER
BARCLAY'S BANK
ACCRA HIGH STREET ACCRA
+233248750967

#206659 by AlanJones Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:29 am
Hello my love

how are you doing today?i hope you are in good condition? I really miss you so much and can't stop thinking about you.

I want you to know that I miss you always and Adore you every seconds of my life. You are my everything. Thank you for loving me the way no one can. You understand me and you know just how to make things right.

I know I cannot give you the whole world, but I can promise you I will always love you. My heart is yours, and even though I know I will make mistakes, I will never break your heart. I will be right beside you as we chase our dreams together, and you will never have to wonder if I still care. I think about you all day long and when I'm not near you my mind is consumed with thoughts of being close to you again. When i email you I feel like everything in the world is right, and I know I don't have to ask God for anything because as long I have you in my life I have everything I could ever want. All I want to do is spend the rest of my life making you as happy as you have made me. I wish you a happy day and hope for the day we will meet ourselves. I Love You So Much and please take Good care of yourself.

Your Husband,

Col. Ryan

#206796 by AlanJones Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:10 am
Hello my love

I am a little bit okay today,I have not been able to report to base because of the injury, I'm hoping on a good and strong recover to enable me resume back to my duty. Have you heard from the Bank because i message them and they promise to get back to you.

Please Babe, get me informed on any information. I really miss you so much and remaining that i Love you so much and am just dying to be with you.

I wish you a good Day Babe. Take care of yourself.

Kiss and hugs

#206928 by AlanJones Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:25 am
Hello my love,

I got a message from the Manager of the bank yesterday that he gave you an account which promise to send the money today been Friday.
Please Babe,do your possible best and send the money to them today so that they will forward the money to your account.
I will look forward to hear from you today. I love you so much and always take good care of yourself.

Col.Ryan

#207331 by AlanJones Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:38 pm
Hello my love,

I just saw your message now,I hope you are fine? Well you can go to the bank on Monday, Babe,i really dislike such idea of going to discuss this money to anybody...Please don't discuss anything base on the transfer of the money to bank because i don't want anybody to know anything about the money for at least for now and also for security reasons,once you get the money,it should be in your account there until i come to XXX.

should it case the bank insist of knowing whom you are sending the money to,you can rightfully tell them that you are sending it to you friend.