Information on romance scams and scammers.
#202691 by Grunt Sat May 24, 2014 1:13 am
adatingnest.com
Cools
Headline: true love come first
State: Utah
City: salt lake clty
Zip Code: 84084
Religion: Christian
Ethnicity: Caucasian (white)

In my own words:
I am a quiet and gent independent man, who love working and planning, and keep to meet a lovely woman who will forever remain my life partner as well growing older together also I have a personality that is conscious and caring. My interests are in being true to myself and being honest with my intentions.
I love an open and interactive conversation that allows room to follow the conversation where ever it leads. i am a man who believes in true LOVE , a man who believes in doing everything right all ways always , a man that wants to satisfy his woman in the bedroom more than once everyday,
i want a woman i will dance with into the night and be there for..someone i will play teen PLAYS with , someone that wants to be alive again , a woman who knows what it takes to be happy forever..tell u more when we meet
thanks.

Hey beautiful, I have just view Your Profile And it very interesting , I am a quiet and gent independent man, who love working and planning, and keep to meet a lovely woman who will forever remain my life partner as well growing older together, ill love to know more about You , but i'd prefer if you text me on my direct Number..201-228-1715 And ill get back to You.

phone number 201-228-1715
ROCHELLE PARK, NJ.
RNK, Inc.
Advertisement

#202692 by Grunt Sat May 24, 2014 1:18 am
same photo here

http://trustedsingles.net/faces/tone1/
Nick: tone1
I'm looking for: Woman
Nationality: Brazilian
Yearly Income: $500,000 - $1,000,000
Religion: Christian / Protestant
Children: 2 children
Name: mark
Date of Birth: 05.10.1969
Last name: guatavo
Zip code (USA only): 20408
Region: Utah City: Park Wood
Language(s): English, Persian
Profession: gem storng :laugh-s:
Work Place/Company name: markco

Nationality: Brazilian
Education: Vocational secondary education
Yearly Income: $500,000 - $1,000,000
Marital Status: Single
Children: 2 children
Important in others: Wealth and power
My auto: Bugatti EB 16.4 Personal priority: Family and children
Want to meet:
I'm looking for: Woman At the age of: 35 - 64 years
Purpose of Meeting: Marriage and family creation, Sport activities, Partner for travels

About me:
I am kind, lovely, understanding, caring and GOD fearing person. I am an independent man who love working and planning, and keep to meet a lovely woman who will forever remain my life partner as well growing older together. But I dont smoke, but sometime take Social drink. I was married before. I love Vacation, outing with family, beach walk, as I love shopping with my family, love TV. I also love a lady who enjoy spending time with her family and wants to share travel, passion, fine food, intellectual discussion, as well as sitting in front of the fire place and growing old together. My wish here is to get involved in a serious relationship/marriage, or wish to meet a lady with such ideal.