Information on romance scams and scammers.
#203176 by AlanJones Tue May 27, 2014 2:29 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - Cassidy03 - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/Cassidy03

It's Possible!

Age & Gender: 53 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 8" (173 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Non-Religious
Ethnicity: Mixed with Brown Hair Color / Hazel Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Libra

I am a Happy, Honest, Friendly and Inteligent Man. I believe in mutual respect and integrity. I have a very strong positive outlook towards Life... I am confident. I believe in optimism, growth, equality, laughter, honor, and forgiveness ,I have a strong faith in God. I believe life is thrilling, colorful, adventure filled with wonderful opportunity that we all can grow and learn from.... I like all types of music but my favorites are smooth jazz and classic rock. I love the outdoors. I like going to concerts and sporting events. Going out to eat is nice but I'm also a good cook. I like going to movies but chilling on the couch watching a rental is just as good. Especially if you're cuddled up with your sweetheart. with some jalapeno popcorn as well....I am into family and friends and respect that of the person whom I am with I am really easy going and can much adapt to anything I am looking for a companion, best friend, and soul mate. Someone who is honest, positive, affectionate, physically active, and caring. Someone who can talk about many topics.I am looking for a woman who will take her time to get to know me, someone who is secured with himself. A woman who is loyal and willing to be a team with me. I would enjoy someone who would be supportive of exercise activities and healthy eating habits I am looking for someone who is loyal and his moral compass should be true. Above all, someone who shares my desire to travel. I seek for a stable relationship with the foundation of Honesty and Trust...

PMs

Hi Dear How Are you doing?

Hi, How are you doing? I am CASSIDY.. nice meeting you.

I would like to know and learn more about you.. Do let me know what you feel . I will be looking forward in reading from you.

Hi there,

How are you doing?

I will like to know and learn more about you..

check out my profile and let me know how you feel about this.

Cheers..

Same Here...
Pls write me more about you.

Have you found someone already" I am new to this .

I'm doing better then good ...Thanks Dear.

I will like to know and learn more about you..

Let me know what you feel about this.. and pls feel free
to read my profile too..

Cheers.

Thanks for writing back.

Kindly drop me your email id to enable me write you more about myself.

I am not always here. I await to read from you soon.
Cheers..

Cassidy.

Ok Sure... I will write you later after my Working hours...

Please take good care of yourself and stay safe always..

Cassidy.!

HI,

MY EMAIL [email protected]
Last edited by AlanJones on Tue May 27, 2014 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#203190 by scooby101 Tue May 27, 2014 6:29 am
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:IP Address Quick Report
IP Address: 65.55.90.136
Organization: Microsoft Hosting
City: Redmond
Country of Origin: United States
* For a complete report on this IP address goto ipTRACKERonline

Hello Dear.

Thanks for keeping in touch with me on the dating Site. Meanwhile.. So sorry for my delay in replying you.. we have been very busy down here . How are you Doing? .

I personally think you should know more about me . I don't really know how this is to work, But hey! here is an exclusive. If at my age I do not know what I want and when to say it, then what kind of a man would I be? When a wise man sees he has probably spent about half of his time in life, he begins to assess his main goals in life. What could be more important than a happy ending?

A man needs to live his life full of joy and happiness. no matter his achievements in life , he is reduced to nothing if he has no crown to complete him and that is a woman to call his own wife and best friend. a woman who knows that even while arguing they still need to hold hands. a woman whom I can call my life partner a woman whom I can tell anything. To make you know more about me.I will break this down into segments and it would be like a case study lol.

I am Cassidy Crawfrod . I live over there in Camden, Maine... USA. Born to a loving couple, a Home by a American father and a Irish Mother both late . My father was an international business man who live up to his dreams before he died .During my father's global movement, while I was twelve I left to study in United Kingdom ,Where I got my Degree in civil Engineering. I have worked with a construction company as a Project Supervisor for more than 20 years now I am working as a Private Contractor.

I have worked at many countries across the globe. My present project here in southeast Asia in Malaysia is my last on the field and I shall quit field works and continue my work from my home office in the state, while my men do the field works. I think I have gotten to this height today, because I embraced work for long trying to get over my late wife, but now I realize its possible to move on.

I am very simple, intelligent thoughtful,romantic and caring man who enjoys spending time with friends and my family watching movies, listening to music, playing golf, pool, cooking, dining out sometimes and having coffee with good conversations.

I just want to spend the rest of my life enjoying the fruit of my labor. I want a woman who would be my last love and best friend not a super model or a beauty queen no, but someone whom we would still love each other more as the days passes by, even when we cannot make love anymore and all we could do is play bingo....LOL. I just want you to know few things more about me . I only need someone who understands the value of a good relationship..

Your turn please, Write me more about yourself and things you want me to know about you. I will stop here for now.

With Love .

#203316 by AlanJones Wed May 28, 2014 2:22 am
thanks for your nice and lovely messages,

I just got back from Duty. It's 9.17PM here in Malaysia.
Do you have Facebook? Add me if you do for a chat.. Cassidy Crawford. and send me yours too.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#203318 by AlanJones Wed May 28, 2014 2:30 am
Good Morning Honey, How was your Night? I sent you my face-book id did you receive it?

I really appreciate your message and I love your all your note, it was so interesting and I will say it is a sign of will, and I tell you, were there is a will there is success ahead. I believe we both know that Love is not a destination but a journey and this is a journey that takes two to walk. I mean two souls who understand ahead that they aren't in for a kid walk, and what they have ahead is the most important mission in their life. A place meant for true people. It is a place I call my joy and happiness. I just see in your face that I can live with you, not the beauty part but from the depth of your soul. As I could remember as a kid, I was a very cute one,lol..... One whom many bullies would target, but only to realize there is a tough side to me. I could make a sober person dance. I could affect one with my smile. I grew up having more older friends. Many would confide in me. To tell you, I am a type that doesn't judge.

To me, there is no Mr right until we make him right. A relationship is never about how much at the beginning,but how much we could make it grow into. When I lost my wife, A friend told me that the fact that something good ends doesn't mean something better can't start. I have come to realize that let a man write a better books, let him preach a better sermon, let him sing the best of song, let him gain wealth beyond dreams, he is reduced to nothing except he has a woman to call,his wife,and best friend. My usual saying which I am known for it is that, Life is simple, for those who take it simple. I don't like to complicate things. There is joy in every situation we found ourself in life, if only we know the right angle to look at it from.

Like I clearly stated in my first Email to you. We are in abuan Malaysia for a project.. it's my last on the field , I am quitting field works. Any other job will only require my attention from my home office in the Untied State, while my men do the field works. I just want to spend the rest of my life having fun. Would you stand by me to build a home? Would you smile at me when I look tense? I don't need a super model, I rather go for a very good friend who knows when I am tensed just by looking into my eyes or a super woman. The whole world might be mad at me, but if you are smiling at me, I would care less.

I am very contented with my life and what I have, but I miss that special partner in my life. Life is too short to be lonely, I have to move on with my life now and start an honest and committed relationship and hopefully get married again if God will. I love traveling which sometimes my job takes me around and most outdoor activities .I am honest and level headed. (I don't play games) I am faithful and I treat family and friends like gold in many ways. I was brought up with morals, ethics and respect for others. I have a great sense of humor..

Attached t this message are some of my recent photos... I Hope you will like them...Pls send me yours too.. I am about starting up my day now. it's 9.AM here in Labuan Malaysia. I will speak with you soon. please take good care of yourself and stay safe always..
With Love

CASSIDY.

Image Image Image

#203512 by AlanJones Thu May 29, 2014 6:27 am
PM

Hello My Darling XXX.
It's 7.27PM here in Asia. I know it's XXX in XXX, I guess you should be having your lunch or taking on with your daily Activities... My day was Productive ....I am back to my Room.

I wanted to check if you had sent any message or photos and also look at your pretty photos right here in the Site... I like that lovely Smile of yours..

I will be waiting to see more... Have a productive Day My Smiling Princess...and stay safe always
with much Love,
CASS.

#203922 by AlanJones Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:20 am
SEND ME YOUR NUMBER...
THIS IS MINE ...+17196299692

#204038 by scooby101 Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:15 am
Hello My Darling....
How are you Doing?
I haven't read from you in days
Are you okay.. Please let me
know you are fine ans safe.
I am worried.

Cheers,

CASSIDY!
#206922 by scooby101 Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:17 am
I am so Glad to hear from You... I was worried then I called and I didn't got any Answer from you...

You have to Inform m the best time to call or chat with you honey.. I will be looking forward.
#207208 by scooby101 Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:27 am
Hello My Darling... Thanks for writing Back... I never notice my number wasn't showing up... This is my cell number here in Asia for now... Call me +60102746239.. I will like to hear your Voice too...
#209162 by vasya87 Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:02 pm
I was scammed for nearly USD3000 by this man claimed Cassidy Davis ( [email protected] ) 38 yrs old from Dallas, Texas, has one 7 yrs old son, who posted in Kabul Afghanistan as Captain US Marine. His Facebook profile had been deleted last night. I did researched and found out [email protected] is the same [email protected], but the profile pictures are different, you can find the profile pictures of Cassidy Davis at https://plus.google.com/109781391897078387382/posts.

I used Cassidy Davis phone number to do the research and found it in your website by the man named Cassidy Crawford. I called the second number that Cassidy Crawford claimed is Asia number +60102746239 posted on June 09 2014, funny enough, a female answered the call and text me back "Mrs xxxxxxx"...

He has conspiracies by the name Desmond working in US embassy Malaysia has a secretary named Annet Nabayinda and Hafiza Samad claimed as a UN diplomat in Malaysia. I called to Us embassy Malaysia found no such employees.

He wrote the same messages to me from the scamwarners on FB dated on May 27 & 28 2014. The only difference is he stated that he is a US marine based in Kabul Afghanistan. Then later on, he asked my help to transfer money to his son as his househelp has used up the money before he could get home. After a week, he told me a top secret that he had encounter while battling with Taliban, found a box contained millions dollars and had transferred the box to UN diplomat in Malaysia for me to keep safe, since then he kept asking me to transfer money to UN diplomat for Non inspection and Anti terrorist certificate, demurrage fee and some other fee via western union in order to get the box cleared to be deliver to my friend's place because I wasn't in Malaysia to receive the box.

He used his intelligence and managed to convince me with his fake story. He is using this number to contact me and still active +17196299692. Finally I couldn't tolerate with him anymore for keep asking me to transfer money for UN diplomat and felt suspicious of this person. Thus, I found this person in the scamwarner website by using his phone number and learned that Cassidy Davis aka Cassidy Crawford is a scammer. I hope to share and post out my experience to avoid this person to con other innocent people.
Thanks, for your informative and useful website.

Regards,