Information on romance scams and scammers.
#203807 by AlanJones Sat May 31, 2014 4:58 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - samuel1969 - http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/samuel1969

looking for a serious relationship

Age & Gender: 44 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 4" (163 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Anglican
Ethnicity: European with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

am Felix by name and am a citizen Canada my family reside also reside in Canada,due to the nature of my job am in one of the west Africa state and am currently working here as a project manger for a construction company..am on here to make a friends that will lead to a a serious relationship,i saw your profile o here and it attract me,i will like us to be friend on here....hope to hear from you

PMs

am Felix by name and am a citizen Canada my family reside also reside in Canada,due to the nature of my job am in one of the west Africa state and am currently working here as a project manger for a construction company..am on here to make a friends that will lead to a a serious relationship,i saw your profile o here and it attract me,i will like us to be friend on here....hope to hear from you.

that really nice gorgeous.....so are you married and why are you on here??

that nice gorgeous and am on here to find a good partner and honest one that can endure till am through till i finish my contract with the construction company am working for currently....so let me ask you are you an honest one and a person in i can trust.........hope to hear from you.

it nice meeting you also,so kindly tell about your self and why you are on here.

am really really happy to hear from you honey,i must confess i really love you and if you have such feeling towards me i believe the Lord us taking us to a better place honey...........hope to hear from you gorgeous

all i just want to know gorgeous is your marital status,where you are from and why you are on here

so gorgeous,can i trust you???,am asking just because i want to spend the rest of my life with you,wish i know this is a Lord doing.

okay gorgeous,kindly why you and on here,may be we are here for the same reason.....hope to hear from you

am very glad to hear from you.....so gorgeous can we start a good relation on here........hope to hear from you..

okay so tell me have you seen one gorgeous??

What a wonderful beginning to a new year! It began late in the in this month -- me finding you, chatting online, confessing my love, and then it happens all over again. The feelings that I?ve felt for you all along begin to resurface. Only this time, I am free to act on them without fear of upsetting anyone.

Thank you, Amy. What more can a man say to the woman who opened her heart to him, allowing him to feel the warmth of her love across the great distance that separates them? You truly have no idea what I feel for you.

I try to put this feeling into words, but fail miserably. This feeling of being both scared and at peace, of having both butterflies and a sense of calm, is a feeling that I have only dreamed about. As the days continue to pass, my love for you continues to grow. I never thought I had the capacity to love anybody as much as I love you right now. Yet, my love for you continues to mature, growing beyond the realm of my heart. It seems that you have become the fiber of my soul, the very reason for my existence.

I have no other words to describe the way you make me feel. No words, no actions could even come close. I believe that Ronald Regan said it best to Nancy in a letter, telling her only that, "I more than love you". Their love was a strong love, surviving everything, even death. I believe that even after his passing, Nancy felt Ronald's love for her raining down upon her. That is why she has always seemed at peace after the death of such a truly loving husband. That is the love that I feel for you.......hope to hear from you honey.

i like walking...why did you ask gorgeous??

am happy you like it,so my love tell me what did you do for a living???

of course i am,and i think you can confide in me

okay i quietly understand you,even if you were working i will advice you not too my love,because i don"t want you stress your self,and i pray to God by the time we will meet,everything will be alright.Less i forget i will like to hear your pretty voice on phone.this is my contact......+2348096533061 you can give me a call or text me and kindly send me yours......hope to hear from you my one and only one.

okay my love,my email [email protected] and you can also add me to your yahoo messenger.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#203888 by Grunt Sat May 31, 2014 3:47 pm
with the email address on tagged too, same profile picture
only some years younger :=)

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7289078647
Samuel F
Last Active: 2 hours ago
Tagline: canada
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship
Orientation: Straight
image stolen from Australian actor Tony Bonner
#203899 by JEGB Sat May 31, 2014 6:55 pm
I got that very same letter sEnt to me! It's available online for easy access to copy and paste. Just wanted to send an fyi.
#203921 by AlanJones Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:15 am
well it my pleasure honey,so tell how is everything with you.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 154.120.85.22
Originating ISP: Spectranet Ltd
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#204125 by AlanJones Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:00 pm
okay gorgeous,my number is +2348096533061.i will be expecting your call.

#204153 by AlanJones Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:11 pm
am really happy to hear from you gorgeous,am just happy that i came across a good woman like you and i think you have all the things am looking for in a woman in term of character and will be happy if you can allow me come into your life and we will both happy together gorgeous........hope to hear from you soon gorgeous.

#204242 by AlanJones Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:48 pm
may be is network problem.kindly text me on 4086207287

#204269 by AlanJones Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:14 am
okay gorgeous,
am Felix by name and am a citizen Canada my family also reside in Canada,due to the nature of my job am in one of the west Africa state and am currently working here as a project manger for a construction company..am on here to make a friends that will lead to a a serious relationship,i saw your profile o here and it attract me,i will like us to be more than a friend on here,because i really like everything about you....hope to hear from you.

#204361 by AlanJones Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:03 pm
Ontario gorgeous,but not currently in Canada as i told you the reason in my last mail,i need to work so that i can earn a good living and finally be with you if God wish gorgeous.

#204384 by AlanJones Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:15 pm
well is for Nigeria where am currently working as a supervisor for a construction company called Julius Berger construction plc.

#204676 by AlanJones Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:55 pm
I know there's an ocean between us, and I wish that it weren't true, for every day when I arise, I yearn to be with you. Though a lot of distance lies between us, you'll always be in my mind and my heart, And every night beneath the stars, I pray for the day we'll never be part. Every day I will be thinking about you. When my eyes are closed, when I sing and dance to a love song, when I'm checking my email, I will be thinking about you. When I go to sleep in the loneliness of my room and give in to wonderful dreams I will definitely be thinking about you. I know someday we will meet and spend our lives with each other. I have waited for someone like you, and now that I have found you I will never let you go. I love you so much.

tomorrow's hopes and dreams will never die as long as you believe in yourself and follow your heart. The kindnesses in your heart will guide you to accomplish many things in life and overcome all challenges and all obstacles. Never give up, always have faith in yourself, and you will gain the greatest gift of all, the gift of hope and love you rightly deserve. Whatever you may do in the future, never let anyone stand in the way of you pursuing your dreams. Know that you will always have family and friends to rely on whenever you need them. No matter what you may decide to do in life, I will be right there to help, support, and love you. I wish you only the best as you continue chasing your dreams

#204699 by AlanJones Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:15 am
may be that is due to bad network.you can kindly send me a text message to my other number am sure it will go through..4086207287.hope to hear from you soon.

#204786 by AlanJones Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:04 pm
Dear Sweetie.. i am very glad to read your mail.. am very sorry to tell you this it was sudden new to from United Kingdom that my kids school bus has an accident and am not happy to hear the new the new this morning.. i have apply for immediate casual leave which am still waiting for response from the organization But sweetie i will need your urgent help as am not in position to finance they required from to deposit for her treat. can you help me now to send the some of 5000 Pounds in other to start my last baby treatment. i called my chase Manhattan bank they refuse to help me forward the amount requested since am not in the state that i should find another way to solve me private problem.. Honey i so much count on and am very sorry for any inconvenience this might cause you let me know your position if you can be of help to me.. warming love. Samuel.

#204857 by AlanJones Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:49 am
i want to tell you that i was awarded another contract where i work,this is just a surprise for me and i can"t just hold back my joy that is why i think is necessary for you to know.

#205145 by AlanJones Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:32 pm
i think so gorgeous...........so kindly give me your cell phone contact.