Information on romance scams and scammers.
#205650 by AlanJones Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:33 pm
I buy $1million of gold and I have transfer all my money to the bank in the state In u.s so that it we be easier for us and I have so tell my company to transfer some of my money to the bank in the stateand keep some for my ticket and fly. So dear I have did all my best in two week time u we see me in your side kiss and sex u in love pls take good care of ur self. Love u

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#205686 by AlanJones Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:21 pm
Trust me honey it is good price and unique quality ok thank u so much I love u

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#205742 by AlanJones Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:08 am
Sure honey am keep it in your side and u we take yours before we selling it

#205841 by AlanJones Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:26 am
Good morning my wife how is ur days I'm always happy anytime I hear from u thanks very much! Well I will bring my own suit okay becos I have enough and I will buy so what about yours ?

#206107 by AlanJones Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:40 pm
Good morning honey. Happy sunday to u how is ur body

#206184 by AlanJones Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:41 pm
Honey their is a big problem now am not happy to tell u pls u know I told u that I have instructed the company to send half of my money to the bank in state but right now as am talking to u they have send all the money to the bank in the state So right now I don't have any money with me to come back to u. Pls and pls if u have or u can lend pls try because I'm cry now. Pls try all your best if I come I will first give u the money bebore any thing. I just need. $3500. Or if u don't have up to that tell me pls pls pls pls

#206186 by AlanJones Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:52 pm
Honey I have talk to them and they said it has be done that their is no correction and I have call the bank they said no until I come over that is why honey pls if u can borrows me I will be so happy and I will pay u back when I come pls

#206265 by AlanJones Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:27 pm
Honey pay in western union with this detail. Name Mustapha semiu. Address. 14 ikeja road lagos Nigeria a. Zip code 23401. Honey after paying u send me the detail of the payment. Thanks u for the love u have for me I love u

Honey pls don't send it once u can send it in three places so that it would waste time if I want to collect it pls

Honey when are u sending it

Text question Colour. Answer yellow

#206290 by AlanJones Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:39 am
My wife u know I don't use bank in nigeria so pls try and use thay because of me and the love u have for me that is the only way u that send it to me

#206295 by AlanJones Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:16 am
My wife do u want me to die in here pls

My wife do u know. Skye bank or gtb bank

#206299 by AlanJones Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:31 am
My sweet wife I told u my bank is in u s a not in nigeria that is the only way u can help me pls do it because of the love u have for me and I have for u

Or can u use money gram

#206382 by AlanJones Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:47 pm
I love u so much okay do u love me ? I will try and u for okay

Honey I have beg someone to give is account detail okay so u can send it here .this is the detail. Acct name,mustapha olajide semiu...bank adds,1 abimbola way lsolo rd,lsolo lagos state....swift code..058-152379...Acct no...0121333817 thanks for the love I pray not can stop us amen

Honey hope u have seen my message and the account I send to u pls I can wait to see u in my life thanks u for your kind love I pray we will live for ever and ever in love

#206442 by AlanJones Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:07 pm
My sweet and only honey the name of the bank is. Eco bank

My sweet and only honey. Pls the name of the bank I send to u is not correct pls don't be announce this is the correct. Name. GTB bank

Full bank details:

Account name: Mustapha Olajide Semiu
Account no.: 0121333817
Sort Code: 058-152379
Bank name: GTB bank
Bank address: 1 Abimbola Way lsolo Rd,lsolo Lagos State

#206571 by AlanJones Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:16 pm
Okay honey pls do it fast I'm wait to see my only and sweet love good morning to u honey the bank name is GTB bank okay thanks

Hello honey I hope all is well over here pls I have to be fast to see u

#206629 by AlanJones Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:50 pm
My only and sweet wife pls am try I want to sleep with u I love u and am not allow happy if I don't see u pls let every thing be ready tomorrow pls and pls I love u so much