Information on romance scams and scammers.
#204591 by AlanJones Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:57 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - matchmenow - http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/matchmenow

I am Looking for Long Term Relationship

Age & Gender: 61 Year Old Man
Height: 6' 4" (193 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: Mixed with Brown Hair Color / Blue Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Gemini

I am single man seriously looking for the right Woman. I have once been married,I'm looking for honesty, trustworthy, loyalty, loving, caring, Godly, God's fearing...I love to laugh and have fun I don't have very many friends, I stay to myself, I am a quiet person, and I love to be passionate to the one that I am with.I like to go out to eat, I love listening to music, I like to cuddle up next to that special one on quiet rainy days, I like to go to the movies, and I also like to go listen to live music I am not on here for GAMES or FLIRTS.This site was introduced to me by my friend because he found his soul mate on this Beautiful Dating Site. I am seriously looking for the right WOMAN. That will love and be loved. Caring, Loving, Trustworthy, Loyal, Godly, Honest and Good things about a Good and Virtuous Woman.Please I don't like Games.I am outgoing, honest, independent, comfortable, loyal, giving, and confident. The people who know me would say I can be fun, silly, and occasionally outrageous. I have been told that I have a vivacious personality, with an optimistic view of life. I can honestly smile at my mistakes and am grateful for my successes. The thing I like the most about myself is knowing that whatever comes my way, I can handle it with grace, humor, dignity and perseverance. While I don't have a specific goal or agenda with regard to meeting someone, I ultimately seek to be in a committed, long term relationship. My ideal match and I would of course have a mutual attraction. She would be a woman that is honest, loyal, emotionally available and motivated. Someone who with any luck would become my best friend. She should have a great sense of humor, is comfortable with who she is and where he is in life. Its very important that he understand the true meaning of "passion". "Passion""" - There are many things in life that will catch your eye, But only a few will catch your heart.....pursue those Does this sound like you? Are you serious about meeting someone? If you think we would make a good match I would love to hear from you. I am sorry to say this I don't want to be Rude. Pls But just take to it. Send me a message if U want to know more about me.

PMs

Hello Beautiful, How are you doing?I am Pettway Jo.l must confess,your profile has really captured my attention and I will love to share in the joy of your smile,in fact I want to get to know you if you don't mind.I like your striking smile, could surely make an angel with broken wings go an extra mile I saw your profile and I like your pictures, I will like to know more about you.Check out my page and let me know what you think. You never know we could become the next success story on here as good couples Kindly give me your e-mail address so we can get to talk better out of here or you should send me a message I am on line now. I can't wait to read back from you. Have a Wonderful Day.

Pettaway .

Hello XXX,

Thanks for your message I am glad to read from you , I do like to know more about you if you dont mind...I am Pettaway Jo I'm new on here looking for a soul mate someone to love trust and spend the rest of my life with...I'm willing to relocate for the right woman . please tell me more about you.

Thanks.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#204639 by AlanJones Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:54 pm
Thanks for your mail...I am so very happy to read from you And I want you to know that I like you that was why I contacted you on the site...And I would want you to kindly get back to me and tell me more about you..How long have you been on the site? have you ever been married do you have kids and what do you do for living....I would really need someone kind caring and honest..I hope to read from you kisses and stay blessed.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#204692 by AlanJones Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:00 am
Hello XXX,

Thanks for your message and it’s my pleasure to read from you and I wish to say thank you for taking some out of your busy time to message me .I wish to tell you little more about me,I am Pettaway Jo that my real name I’m an Independent Real Estate Contractor I love what I do because its put enough food on my table and keep me busy, I am caring, nice, honest.

I was searching on this site when I saw your profile and I got interest in you, and also know if it's true from what you said that u are serious about meeting the right person to spend your life with, I will be so happy if you care to look up at my profile and see if you think u could be serious with my kind of person.

I am sending you this messages because am also serious of meeting someone to spend my life with, I really will like you to know more about me and I also think it will be nice to know you as well...This is a bit about me Am such a man who likes going out to the beach, love music, dancing, cooking, and I also like reading magazines and bible, I’m height: 6'4 weight: 209 lbs,Hair color:brawn,hair length: Short, Ethnicity: mix race, Skin color: white. I love to make people feels happy because I believe that is the only way to show true love.

I love animals and I love my mine I am a simple easy going and honest person. I’m caring, kind, friendly very easy to get along with am social, romantic, and passionate, Smart, intelligent, cool-headed, adaptive, have a big heart and I do believe in the truth and honesty. Cause honesty is the only key to human success and with honesty.

Our dreams will just be the greatest and the best of all. I know it’s hard to be completely honest. I try to be who I am and do what I know how to do best, I'm still single once been married have a son. I am willing to relocate to the right woman I'm originally born German mixed Aussie.Live in TX I think it's really nice leaving there.

I want you to know that I am looking for someone who is serious about meeting the right man which I see in you; I am looking for someone to share my pains someone to share my love and heart with, a woman to be my wife. Someone to make love to and make her happy. I think this is a bit about me and what I seek for and I will love you to know more if we get to chat and learn more about each other. Kisses and hope to read from you soon.

Thanks,

Pettaway.

Image Image

#204751 by AlanJones Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:15 am
Yes I have once been married lose her some years ago, ever since then I have been single I do have a son he his 25 years old live away from home...I am single lonely need the right woman of my dream some we can be friend lovers and soul mate, I hope that is what you looking for as well...I look forward to read from you.

Pettaway.

#204849 by AlanJones Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:20 am
Phone numbers used by the scammer

1-940-268-2438 - Bandwidth.com VoIP in Denton, TX
1-940-463-5152 - Bandwidth.com VoIP in Mineral Wells, TX
1-956-079-7436 - Unlisted number

#204886 by AlanJones Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:25 am
His name is Benjamin but everyone call him Ben

#204992 by AlanJones Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:09 am
Hello XXX,

Thanks for your message, I am Real Estate Contractor and that was one of the award that was given to me as a work well done in New York..Well did I tell you am an hardworking man? Well I am loving and caring as well very romantic and passionate, I need the same in a woman as well...Please tell me more about you and what do you do .I look you having a wonderful weekend.

Thanks,

Pettaway.

#205053 by AlanJones Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:26 am
Good to hear that I guess you are doing a wonderful job out there and I wish to know more about you.have you ever been out of your country? or would you like to some day if things work out?Tell me how many others did you keep in touch with...I like everything about you so far and I wont want to get hurt...I look forward to read from you.

#205229 by AlanJones Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:33 pm
Would you like to relocate some day? when is the best time we can meet on here to chat?

#205300 by AlanJones Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:28 pm
Okay...I'm willing to relocate if things work out...Tell me more about you self what kind of woman are you , Do you have temper? what make you happy? what your like and dislike,

#205309 by AlanJones Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:55 am
More pictures used by the scammer

Image Image

#205485 by AlanJones Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:43 pm
Thank you for taking your time to message me I am glad and really do appreciate you for doing that , I do want you to know that I did not forget just wanted to know you got my last message...I think I am liking you the more as well and the more we talk the more we get to know one another...I am an open book I like to share everything about me with the person I like and I really want to do that with you my dear..I see we have so much in common and I love that fact...

This my life summary if this would help...Was born 23 May 1953, In Murrumbeena, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. My Religious Influence, Occupation :Pacifist from 1974-1985, Victoria, Australia, potter New South Wales, Australia, sculptor Victoria, Australia,....I am the only child of my parent...My father was an Investor and business man, sugar planter and politician, Mother was a trader...I lost my father when I was 48years it's was really hard for me to do without him but I still have my mother and she has been a very good mother, I was married at the age of 25year.

I love every kind of music and I like to read cooking and visit the Orphanage homes help the less privilege people....I love my family and everyone around me...I have been an hard working successful man and I have thank God for everything I am today..I have notice that I am getting old and need someone in my life...I was on the search there I found your profile and took up an interest in getting to know you...ever since I have not seems to take my eyes off the site.But that might sound crazy to you my dear but it's real and I mean what I am saying my dear.

I am seeking for a serious relationship with someone who I can love trust and spend the rest of my with...I am not in a cyber flit or online pen pill mate....I want the woman to be my wife again and someone that would love me for me..I see all those qualities in you that why I took up more interest I thought of you all the time and really which things to work out in the very best way we wanted it ...I have so much love and joy to give and I know the way a woman should be treated.

I would treat my woman more than the Queen of England and I would give her all the respect she need and I would never in my life hit her even when she did anything wrong..I would only let her understand what she did was wrong and more again I am a smile man without a temper. I wish to know more about you.I am not scared my dear I would like to know more about you. who knows we might be the next successful couples lol..I look forward to read from you.

Pettaway.

#205619 by AlanJones Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:12 pm
Thanks for your message I will like to know more about you sweety.Tell me more about you

#205699 by AlanJones Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:55 pm
I guess the more we talk the more we get to know each other..What your favorite color what make you happy what do you do on your free time.I want to know what make you happy and what your dislike...I really like everything about you so far and I wish to know more