Information on romance scams and scammers.
#209515 by AlanJones Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:33 am
Every time I think of you my heart misses a beat.. You're my theme for a dream! Every moment i read from you we grow closer. I'm simply hanging by a moment, waiting to see you so you can hold me so tight that all else fades; I thought upon the distance between us the feelings we had will fade away from my mind, but still everyday I wake up dreaming of our time together.
I will never forget you. I hope you still think of me too. I love you with all that I am, all that I was and all that I will ever be. Please know that my love and I are inseperatable and I would want it no other way and if time could express my love for you then it's forever and a day. I can't wait to be with you, see your smile, look in your eyes, feel your sweet touch, hear your perfect words and kiss your perfect lips. The way I feel about you some people call it crazy, some call it insane, but I call it true love. I really love you

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#209594 by AlanJones Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:15 pm
Dear The very reason I am interested in establishing a friendship with you is because I feel I have alot to offer you in the way of a friendship and I know I have alot to share with you that will be of interest to you and even some things that will surprise you. I am very much a man of substance and I am very unique in todays society because I live my life through my spirituality and through the word of God and because I have such a strong understanding of what I feel my role in life is suppose to be. I am a man of integrity and my word is my honor!. I have very high standards for myself and my life is all about providing love, peace and happiness to others.For you to get a better understanding of me picture a waterfall in your mind and instead of all the water overflowing it is all the love and passion I have in my heart to give to others who are deserving, as the love and passion has an endless flow coming out of my heart.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#209783 by AlanJones Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:41 am
You are really amazing.Inside of me there is a place where my sweetest dreams reside, where my highest hopes are kept alive, where my deepest feelings are felt and where my favorite memories are safe and warm. I find that you're on my mind more often than any other thought. Sometimes I bring you there purposely just to make my day brighter. But more often, you surprise me and find your own ways into my thoughts.There are even times when I awaken, I realize that you've been a part of my dreams. Then during the day, when my imagination is free to run, it takes me into your arms and allows me to linger there knowing there's nothing I'd rather do. I know my thoughts are only reflecting the loving hopes of my heart because whenever they wander, they always take me to you. Only the most special things in my world get to come inside my heart and stay. And now, I realize how deeply my life has been touched by you.

#210412 by AlanJones Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:16 pm
No plan, how are you doing , hope you are okay.

#210902 by AlanJones Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:03 am
Hello my love and how are you doing, i'm going to help you crate yahoo messenger for you so we can talk all time there, or when you have time, thinking about you and i love you , You are in my heart to stay.

#211035 by AlanJones Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:24 am
Okay. But how are you doing and hope you are fine, miss you.

#211386 by AlanJones Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:55 am
How are you doing my love , hope you are doing fine.

#211488 by AlanJones Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:42 am
How are you doing this morning and hope you are fine, can i have your number to call you and are you on facebook.

#211612 by AlanJones Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:28 am
Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.

In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit.

#211676 by AlanJones Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:28 am
Everyday I spend reading your note, is the new best day of my life. Can't wait for the, to meet you, and how are you doing.

I want asked you some question and in your next mail to me need all answer.

1. Do you real love me?
2. Are you seeing and one ?
3. Are you talking any one online ?
4. Will you be my wife?
5. Will you be there for me no matter what?
7. Will you be honest to me?
8. Will you be my soul mate?
9. Will you stand on your promises ?
10. Do you like to play with the heart of a man?
11. Would u want to get married again or even have another child?
12. What kind of car do u drive and what color is it?
13. What are you favorite types of food?
14. Do u attend church?
15. How tall are you?
16. What type of music do u listen to?
17. If you were giving three chances to make a choice in life what would you choose?
18. Are u an affectionate person?
19. Do you like to cook?
20. Are you a handy woman?, for example if I bought a ceiling fan can u put it in?
21. What would your ideal mate be like in terms of education, body type, and overall personality?
22 :wold you ever apologies to your husband when ever you at fault or your prefer him apologies?
23. If you and I were a couple and we have a disagreement, how would u handle it?unresolved and act like nothing happened?
24. When was the last time you had sex? Are u what Americans call a freak in bed?I enjoy the physical part of a relationship .freaky??
25. what is your favorite -place to go spend time?
26. Is there any male (s), beside myself, that ur trying to get to know or want to know?
27. Do u wear jewelry?
28. Where were you born?
29. What made u decide to reply to my messages at fish for fish.com?
30. What is your favorite movie?
31.What was your most memorable childhood moment?
32.What's the funniest thing that has ever happened to you?
33.What was your most embarrassing moment?
34.What was the single most significant turning point in your life?
35.What things do you feel passionate about?
36.Do you believe in love at first sight?
37.What's the difference between love, romance and sex?
38.Do you believe it is proper for people to express their feelings in public?
39.What is your idea of a dream... ?
40.If you had three wishes, what would they be?
41.What do you want most from life?
42.What do you do when you feel sad or depressed?
43.What do you do when you feel angry or upset?
44.What three words best describe you?
45.What is your idea of a perfect date?
46.What is your favorite romantic gesture?
47.What are the top ten gifts you love would like to receive?
48.What is your idea of the perfect romantic gift?
49.What is your idea of the perfect romantic vacation?
50:would you ever spend fund on assisting your partner when in need or in trouble ?

A man's love cannot be satisfied by beauty alone; you're more than beautiful and that's why I love you. waiting for you baby.

James.

#211821 by AlanJones Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:20 pm
How are you doing , and hope you are fine. What is rough then, just to know how you and i feel and mean to our self , that is why if you do the same i will still give you answer to some of them.

Why do I love you? Because you always been my dream. with absolute clarity."I love you,and I will love you until I die,and if there's a life after that,I'll love you then, and i caught you breath the words i say to you my love, there is no going back from it.
The emotions is there in my heart for you. Love changes our brain, the way we move and talk. Love lives in our spirit and graces us with its presence each day, my love for you will never end. I love you, with no beginning, no end. I love you as you have become an extra necessary organ in my body. I love you as only a girl could love a boy. Without fear. Without expectations. Wanting nothing in return, except that you allow me to keep you here in my heart, that I may always know your strength, your eyes, and your spirit that gave me freedom and let me fly.

#211954 by AlanJones Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:34 am
How are you doing this morning my love, hope you doing fine, all i
have been tell you on email is from my heart and i dont have any other
woman in my life than you, can you give me space in your heart and i
will show you the love you have been miss out, You are going to be my
soul mate baby....i love you.

James.

#212162 by AlanJones Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:26 pm
I dot do copy and past, i writ you this and i dont talk to any other
woman just you.

Are you insulting me, as a fool?

#212275 by AlanJones Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:09 am
You are a worst ignorant and fool like you XXX

#212433 by AlanJones Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:45 am
Your mother must be regret that she give berth to you. you are a grate fool i must say this to you, and know you make it know to the internet world