Information on romance scams and scammers.
#206638 by AlanJones Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:45 am
Hi how are you doing?

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 154.120.79.166
Originating ISP: Spectranet Ltd
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#206768 by AlanJones Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:19 am
Im also fine ...I'm so glad to hear from you...I'm glen 50 years widowed no kids
Im a soldier and i have been serving for 20 years now...I am originally from Jamaica the island. Migrated to NY in 2009 for career move...so happy I did. I am affectionately called "Sunshine" at work and my colleagues apparently love my energetic nature. I'm always smiling...well most times. I am a successful, intelligent, responsible and independent person. I am the person who gets things done and will do everything the best I can. I am ready to give the best me to the one who deserves it. Who am I looking for? I am looking for that WOMAN who will be my lifetime partner, my best friend, someone to laugh with, be my partner in crime. Someone who shares similar interests so we can enjoy life together. Someone who is intelligent, responsible, who will accept me with all my imperfections. Someone who will always strive to be the woman God intended for her to be. Someone who I can trust to be the head of my household
I will be waiting to hear back from you asap thanks

Glen

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#206814 by AlanJones Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:05 am
A victim who never gives out her email address on dating sites, received a mail from this scammer.

When asked where he got her profile, the response was

You gave me your email on fmf .com

She didn't

So she asked for his profile details.

I blocked it cause too much lies on there

#206815 by scooby101 Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:15 am
Me either can't remember to have met him anywhere....but I will find out :D

I've send him an email and asked where we have met.

Answer:

Fmf

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:IP Address Quick Report
IP Address: 192.110.160.222
Organization: Input Output Flood Llc
City: Mesquite
Country of Origin: United States
* For a complete report on this IP address goto ipTRACKERonline
#207355 by scooby101 Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:05 am
[quote]i am looking for a honest, caring, and loving woman with a good heart... looking for my best friend... someone that is willing to help pull the wagon and not just sit on the wagon eating bon bons while i do the pulling...lol, .... want someone who will connect with me a level that i haven't known before someone who will connect with me heart and soul,.
[quote]