Information on romance scams and scammers.
#206833 by Grunt Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:36 pm
deleted on cs

lordme55
i am lord by name :=)
I am a: 54 yr-old man seeking women, 40-99
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Religion: Christian/Catholic
Marital Status: Widowed
Has Kids: Yes, and they live with me
Wants Kids:Definitely

More about me
Eye Color: Black
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Education: PhD/Post Doctoral
i am a soldier in the army
Income: $150,000+

About me:
with Open persionality,good health and an understanding heart,that's me, who like singing and usually take part in some singing competitions. In the meanwhie, I am a humble and understanding man with a caring heart.

I’m looking for:
I don ft pay a attention on the appearance. I firmly believe that the inner beauty is much more important than the outside. I only want to find a lover who is romantic,responsible and family-oriented. I will take good care of her and make him satisfied both physically and mentally.

Advertisement

#206834 by Grunt Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:38 pm
It was nice hearing from you and I really appreciate that so much, How are you doing today? Hope by the Grace of God all is well with you as I'm doing here too in Afghanistan,My kid's are Larry&Laura and they're 8 and 6yrs,please extend my greetings and regards to your family for me and also to let you know that I really enjoy our e-mail you sent and I will like to do it over and over and over again and get to you know well better and see where God almighty will lead us to and I also want you to know that I'm looking for a woman that I can love and cherished in good times and bad times and age really doesn't matter to me at all because it's what is in the heart that is important, I have been hurt and heart broken so many times so I don't want that to happens to me anymore and I'm seeking for a woman that takes care of herself both physically and mentally. A level headed individual who is not a procrastinator, who enjoys life to the fullest and who loves to travel. A woman that respects herself enough to respect the one she loves and care for. I like a strong sense of being, of knowing where in life you want to be and whom you want to be with. A conscious person who is serious about having a monogamous relationship. An honest person who you can count on in times of needs, someone to laugh with someone to cry with, to share your hopes and dreams in good times and bad times. I am looking for a partner and a lover and best friend who you can share the most intimate dreams, A woman who is honest,faithful,trustworthy,loving,caring,loyal,humble,self confident and God fearing. A well rounded individual and a spiritual person, I'm a E-8 saff Sergeant in the army I have been here for 10 months and 24yrs in the service and I'm retiring from the service when I return to the stateside in 3 months to spend the rest of my life with my children and that special woman I'm looking for if God permit I find or meet her,Thank You and have a good day.
Yours Sincerely.
Sergeant Henry
Received: from [172.191.18.150] <---AOL, African IP Block
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014

Image Image Image

already used and documented here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 91&t=76926

last not least he sent a photo of Stuart James