Information on romance scams and scammers.
Advertisement

#208127 by Bryon Williams Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:10 pm
Hello Madison2014,

I am sorry to hear that you are a victim. Do not beat yourself up. People from all walks of life have found themselves victims of fraud.

You can report the incident to IC3 http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx By posting the information you have helped others who may be also communicating with him.

To post photo's here is a link. viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219 scamwarners is currently down. You can try at the first of the month.

I do want to advise you to be on the lookout for recovery scams. These scams promises they can get your money back but you will have to pay fees. Also your scammer may contact you again with a new name, email address and fake story. You are a victim so he will try again to scam you.

If you have further questions just ask.

Please cease all communication with him and do not inform him that you know he is scammer. He will only lie more.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#208204 by Val Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:27 am
Hello Madison2014,
I am so sorry this happened to you. I know exactly how you feel. The same thing happened to me. When I finally realized it was a scam, I just could not accept it. It was a horrible nightmare. I wanted to end my life but if I did that, he would win and what about my family & friends? I am a survivor even with everything that has happened to me in my entire lifetime. Money can be replaced. A broken heart? Well, that's a different story. I now know I was targeted because he knew I had the money and he used his f###ing fake love to get it out of me. One thing is for sure....I am smarter and wiser now and I still have the ability to earn & replace my money....he has to continue scamming innocent women. What I've learned is, I will NEVER, ever, loan anyone any more money again....not even a dollar. This man defrauded me of thousands of dollars but he didn't end my life. After reading your post, I feel we may have been scammed by the same person in Malaysia but my scammer used a different name. I sent you a PM.

#209178 by Madison2014 Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:03 pm
I cannot access the website with the information provided. can you assist? thank you
Last edited by Madison2014 on Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
#209256 by lilyc Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:19 am
My heart goes out to you, I know what it feels like, I've been there. I was scammed out of thousands of £, I also believed every word my scammer said and it hits you really hard when it eventually dawns on you what's happened. You were maybe like me, I had no idea that romance scams existed, naïve maybe, but they are so good at convincing you that what they say is true. I came to my senses 6 months ago, but I missed him so much to start with and just wanted it all to be a big mistake. Your family and friends know, so you have people that you can talk to, I never told anyone apart from the police, and I really needed to talk about him and found very good support on here. Even 6 months down the line, I still think about him and want to talk to get it out of my system, but it's getting better slowly and you will too, although I don't think we'll ever forget. Just remember you're not alone in having been duped by these criminals, which is what they are.
If you would like to talk, you can PM me, I think the more people you can pour your heart out to, the better. Take care of yourself.

#209292 by Madison2014 Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:23 pm
Hi Lilly,

can you please send me your private email so that we can communicate?

thank you
Last edited by Madison2014 on Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
#211659 by Bryon Williams Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:57 am
This scammer has changed some of his information. He states that he is in Malaysia.
Raymond Carlson CO <[email protected]>
[email protected]
Malaysia number is +60 16 647 0729
Florida number 954-505-8156 9545058156

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#214138 by Bryon Williams Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:50 pm
Raymond karlsson bakkevik says he is in Malaysia. The telephone number 011-601-664-70729 travela to Riau. Calls from this number 852-190-80319. He uses the email addresses [email protected] and [email protected] .

Raymond claims he's from Sweden and is divorced with one son. He also claims to have taken a job in Malaysia with the assistance of a cousin Gerrick who lives in Buffalo NY but refused to assist financially. The phone number he provides for Buffalo NY is 716-941-2044