Information on romance scams and scammers.
#214702 by AlanJones Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:48 pm
okay will contact you later

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#215007 by AlanJones Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:09 pm
I am not happy for some time now all because of my care package.
I don't understand again honey can I be managing till when,
honey I need my care package today or tomorrow cause of my health
contact the care package people immediately okay.
how is work and my son and daughter hoping that everything is okay.
try and be praying for me honey.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#215098 by AlanJones Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:39 am
Honey I have contacted the company and they said, you refuse to pay through wire transfer.honey please listen to those people okay, I am waiting to hear from you honey.

#215330 by AlanJones Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:30 pm
Okay let me contact them now honey

#215501 by AlanJones Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:41 pm
Honey have they write to you? Because I spoke with them last night.

#215583 by AlanJones Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:20 am
Dear Customer,

Let us know if you would still love to order a care pack with us for your soldier and how we can serve you better.

Ms Portal

#215762 by AlanJones Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:19 am
Honey I am here since to hear from you what's is happening,I want you to tell me something so that I will know my stand okay.

I can't continue like this okay

#215835 by AlanJones Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:39 am
Okay let's me know what's happening or will I consult my commander?

#215934 by AlanJones Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:47 pm
Dear Customer,

Below is the proper banking details you requested

Bank name: International Bank of Commerce
Routing no: 114902528
Swift code: IBC LUS 44
Bank address: 1200 San Bernardo Laredo, TX 78040
Account name: Yolanda Longoria
Account number: 10117122XX

We do not provide account details for transactions of such nature because of bank charges and rates but due to the walfare of our troops we are compelled to reconsider, thanks for supporting the troops. Once payment is made, kindly provide us with a confirmation email or a scanned copy of payment slip.

Ms Portal

#216106 by AlanJones Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:21 pm
Hello honey,are you still telling me that the care package company has not sent you the bank details? Because I contacted them yesterday...

Honey how is everybody?

#216261 by AlanJones Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:37 pm
Okay that's good,till when are you going to the bank I want to receive the care package immediately okay.

#216455 by AlanJones Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:02 am
Honey how again?

#216615 by AlanJones Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:55 am
Okay try and reply back,when ever you hear from them I just what to know by stand here okay

#216941 by AlanJones Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:30 am
Honey I never experiences this before how can I wait for over three weeks now without having rest of mind.I feel so bad that I can't have my bath well.because of one useless company. Any way how is work and everything?