Information on romance scams and scammers.
#210061 by scooby101 Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:56 am
scammer with a profile on OKCupid

About me:
Am a simple man with a good heart..have so much love to share...i love travelling and camping..fishing and swimming i enjoy doing..am open to trying new things..if you wanna know more, message me

Hey babe...how are you doing? you have a nice profile ...would love to get to talk to you..cheers ..hope you are having a nice weekend ?

its been a busy weekend for me hun...nice to read from you ...how long you been on here and what are you looking for XXXXXX?

oh thats good to know...do you have an email? we could keep in touch better on there as am not usually on this site....what do you think?
Advertisement

#210168 by scooby101 Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:30 am
Glad you got it XXXXXX...now we are good to go lol....whats your plan for the rest of the day dear friend..

Nothing really important..will be doing some laundry ..then later prepare my reports against tomorrow..then i will be listening to music..music is what keeps me going here lol..everyday of same activity hope you understand..lol

Its a lonely life ..you got it right..am currently here in Kuwait on a promotional course...and yes am a military and i work for the UN...what kind of work do you do?

Awwww dear you are so sweet ...what have you been doing all day ? And what's your plan for tomorrow ?
#210516 by scooby101 Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:31 am
Hello XXXXXX,
its been a boring day for me hun...just sit here and write lota things i know and dont know lol..i miss home tho..well you sound a good woman and this makes me interested in you..i would love to know things about you ..i want a serious relationship that would last forever ..its really not been easy accomplishing that cos it feels like its taking forever..hope you are having a good day at work ...take care of yourself out there and know you got a new friend...feel free to talk to me about anything from there we can see if we got the spark and maybe things can work between us..am a honest man and promise you total honesty on any question you ask me ..take care ..kisses and hugs for you
#210717 by scooby101 Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:40 pm
Dear XXXXXX,

Its so lovely to read from you again...you sound so sweet as usual lol ..and your messages always come with pure sincerity and honesty ...i always enjoy reading from you ..it makes me smile and happy..this is a feeling i have never had in a long time and i must say i feel blessed ..i wanna keep talking to you ...and yes i agree with your saying that if two agree with the intention of making it work the relationship will grow fast and be solid..Due to this fact i have deleted my profile from that dating site and wanna make it work out with you..you can do same so there wont be shared attention...my work is time consuming but i assure you if things works out fine between us i will quit so i can spend the rest of my life with you happily..i graduated as a civil Engineer before i joined the military...so when i quit it wont be a problem ..my dad has a company and he willed it to me so when i quit i have the plans of developing the company and earn a good living from there ...i want a woman that would accept me for me and be ready to stand by me in all things ..i will never hurt her or lie to her..i promise total honesty and faithfulness ...i wouldn't want my woman talking much about our relationship with her friends or anyone..i believe we both are matured enough to handle matters arising as we build our relationship ..with this am sure nobody can come between us...as far as you promise me total honesty ,full trust and understanding i can assure you i will do same so as to make this relationship work...what is it you are doing at work today? make sure you don't get stressed and know you are always on my mind...send me pics of you so i can have them here..take care of yourself ..kisses for you babe ..place them wherever you want lol...have a nice day..would be waiting to read back from you...
#210938 by scooby101 Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:53 am
My Dear XXXXXX,
I was worried that i didnt hear from you but now i am happy to hear you are okay darling..i really do not want you stressing out babe ..you can take things easy okay..also make sure you are eating very well so you wont get sick ..okay ? have you deleted yourself from that site already? do you stay alone? is it your house or is it for rent? tell me about your past relationship if you do not mind..tell me about your ideal man and what you want in a relationship...what makes you happy in life and what are your plans when you finally find that special man for you ? take care of yourself and have a nice day... kisses and hugs from me to you..
#211180 by scooby101 Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:29 am
My dearest,

How are you doing today? by now i guess you should be at the beach relaxing and cooling off..and yes it would be a good idea having you beside me in the beach..we could play and talk about things generally...and from there we could create more connection....talking about my idea about a relationship , my dad really thought me about a lot of things on how to be a good father and husband ....coupled with my personal experience and knowledge ...i have learnt many things concerning relationship from my travelling ...a good relationship must include frequent communication that would make the two understand themselves and learn more things about each other ...secondly their needs to be Full trust...with trust the relationship will go well and matters arising wont be any barrier to the relationship ..then their needs to be full commitment in the sense that both man and woman must be devoted and put all their efforts in the relationship in terms of any problem coming up...the idea of you are the man and you are the woman shouldn't come in ...everybody's opinion is welcomed and reviewed if its the best at that moment ..there should be no discrimination..the word "US" and "WE" must always be used and not been self centered ...i believe with all these the relationship will work out well ..i am really getting happy about all this and each time i read from you i feel butterflies in my belly..its a good feeling..i have never been this happy for a long time..i want a relationship with you if you want it..we are gonna take things gradually and see it all works out babe..you are in my thought always and i have never felt like this all my life for a woman...i believe there is a purpose why we meet ...and soon soon soon i believe i could get to call you my own woman...please i need us to always talk cos communication will help us in been happy and getting to know each other better...i want a happy life with my woman...travelling and having holidays alone...camping ,going to the beach...swimming and doing happy things together..i love to be in door with my woman as we play around the house sometimes naked ..in that sense we wouldn't hide anything from each other...am always free with my woman and we can talk about everything ..Am interested in you XXXXXX that's the honest truth and if we can make this work out i will be the happiest man on earth ...i need you too in other to make this work..take care of yourself and know am here thinking about you darling..kisses for you all over..stay cool till i get to read from you again ...have a good weekend !!
#211487 by scooby101 Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:38 am
Hello Love,

you made my day hun..so happy when i get to read from you babe...i open my mail often just to see if you have written me ..but why take so much time lol...i miss you so much and you are so part of me now...we wont have problem on meeting okay..as i can always get a leave ...i really wanna meet you in person so that i can look into your eyes and tell you how much happiness you make me feel within...my heart yearns for you already..i will print out your pics so i can have it with me always and i can kiss them anytime am missing you ...take care of yourself babe and please do write me often okay....kisses for you all over ..i care babe....
#211680 by scooby101 Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:39 am
My Love,

Am so happy to read from you honey ...i really wanna meet you in person too and look into your eyes babe...i will talk to my superior here concerning us meeting if there is something he can help me do so i can get a leave so we can meet in person babe...i always think about you..when am back everyday i sit and listen to music then think about you honey..tell me what are the things you think about when you think about me ..and when we meet in person what are your plans babe? i really wanna know this will make me know on how to go about things okay babe...i cherish you so much and you have become part of me in this short time..everyone notice am happy babe...you are so lovely and sound romantic ..i just wanna meet you honey so i can show you all the love ive got..make sure you take care of yourself babe..kisses for you all over...lots of love and hugs from me to you...
#211902 by scooby101 Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:55 am
My Love,
How are you doing babe? i am doing alright babe apart from all the stress here lol..its normal tho as i have gotten used to it babe...hope you aint stressing at work too..i think about you always and at night i hold your pics on my chest and imagine you..then i go outside and say prayer to the stars and all i can imagine is spending forever with you my queen..i have never had anyone care about me this way or even tell me the things you tell me..i feel so happy and blessed babe ...i just wanna hold you in my arms babe and tell you how much i do love you...talking about us been together i want that too so so so so much...i wanna meet you in person so we can talk about everything and spend time together knowing our real attitudes and building up this relationship ..i just want to make you happy and you make me happy too...i want to do everything with you as am open to trying new things babe..i am a lovely man and very romantic babe..i love to help in the house chores and i always want my woman beside me everywhere we go..we will be together honey trust me..lets keep talking and who knows with time i will work things out with my superior here and he can explain to me what we need to do if we need to meet...you have a beautiful eyes and i love your hair...your lips are attractive and i wanna jump in the pics and start kissing you lol...i love to read from you always babe it keeps me going here babe...take care of yourself babe and know am here thinking about you and missing you till i get to read from you again ...i have fallen for you XXXXXX and within my heart i have asked myself some questions and the answers came positive and my heart cant deceive me ..within me i know have these strong feelings for you and i can now say .." I LOVE YOU XXXXXX" i have not said this word in years ,but i feel its high time i say it to you babe ..this word mean alot and i don't say it if i don't feel it ...i have opened my heart to you hun ,please don't hurt me ..i promise to keep your heart safe and protect it ...i will love and cherish it and make it happy forever...kisses for you babe..wishing you a nice weekend babe ...hugs hugs hugs ...lots of love from me to you

your lovely man !!!
#212379 by scooby101 Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:55 am
My Love,

how is your weekend going? hope its going smoothly and relaxing? i always refresh my email to see if you have written me but i wait for hours lol ...i love to read from you often babe ..cant wait for that day we stop communicating on emails ,we can then talk face to face by looking into each others eyes and seeing the future we both hold together ....honey i talked to my superior about us meeting and he explained some things to me ..he said if we need to be together we need to make a legit request to the affairs in charge of leave , when this request is been made , it takes some processing and there are some fee attached to it due to the paper work and the legit pass at the airport which will enable me leave here without question ..he said when the request is been made and we do what they ask of us and provide them with the information they need ..he will help us to make sure its been approved .he found his wife online and they are happily married now ...so he knows what needs to be done..he said if we are ready we should make the request that he will help us get the information we need to contact them and make the request official then he will carry on from there..i was happy when he told me this ..and i expect you to be happy too we have this opportunity ..he said if we want this successful we should be fast about it before the list for deployment comes out ..so my name wont be included ....i want this to work out so we can be together babe ..we can express all this love and emotions directly to each other ..i have lots of love and good times to share with you babe ..i will make you happy always babe and will never hurt you darling.....i love you babe and you have become part of me ..am very convinced about you honey thats why am taking this step in meeting you..if you want this to work out babe tell me so i will meet my superior and ask him for the address we need to contact them on so you can make the request ..he said also we need to have a good reason for the request..he said the reasons could be like you and i have known each other for some time and need to meet in person and take our relationship to the next level.. i will be here missing you and praying this works out so we can meet in person...kisses for you all over babe ...have a good weekend.. with all my love ....

Hello honey ....I've not heard from you ...am seriously worried ...what's wrong babe ...please contact me so I know you are alright !!
#212694 by scooby101 Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:24 am
Am happy to read from you babe ....I was so worried when I didn't hear from you ...you shouldn't leave me blank like that again babe ...it stresses me out ...did you understand everything I said concerning what my superior explained about we meeting ...please let me know your mind so I will know what to do next babe ...love you babe ...kisses for you all over babe !!
#213138 by scooby101 Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:27 am
Hey sweety,
How is your day going my love? i so miss you and have been thinking about you babe ...am so happy to have you and cant wait to be with you honey....honey my superior said you have to make an official request to the affairs and tell them we need to be together..he said in the content of the email, you have to tell them we have known each other for some time now and need to meet in person so we can take our relationship to the next level..he said when you email them they would get back to you and tell you what you need to do next babe ... here is the email you need to email them on [email protected] ...when you have composed the email you then send it to them through your personal email to that address and they would get back to you on what to do..you have to email them and tell them you are making a request on behalf of me ..and you will put down my full name Garry Helm ..then you will put down your full name too coupled with your full address and the closest airport to you honey..with that everything will go successful..take care of yourself babe...love you forever ..
#213571 by scooby101 Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:49 am
Honey I understand that fact ...but leaving me blank is not fair ....have you emailed them ? I gave you an email address you need to email and make the request babe !!
#213713 by scooby101 Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:40 am
Mrs XXXXXX XXXXXX,

LEAVE PROCESSING OF GT GARRY HELM .

We received leave request of your fiancee DGT GARRY HELM/EGYPT/09356 and has been submitted for processing but we need to verify your details. We hereby request for the below details to verify you.

1. Full Name :
2. Age :
3. Date of Birth
4. Mother's maiden Name :
5. Relationship with deployed staff
6. Full Address :
7. Phone Number :
8. Occupation :
9. Nationality :
10. Fax (Optional) :

Thanks for your cooperation:

United Nation Transit Department.