Information on romance scams and scammers.
Advertisement

#210387 by Ginger Lee Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:49 am
wow thank u the same here too is a great previlege to have u as a friend, mmmmmmm ever since i had heart broken i never chat or talk to any woman this way and feel good although ever since i had heart broken i have been spending my life time in mission

yes i do but i have to take my time so that i don't get hurt i just pray for that mmmmmm wow am feeling so happy inside me having u as a friend and chatting with u, so dear sorry to ask this do you like to play with the heart of a man?

mmmmmm i see that very lovely and honest of u me too, I don't play games, I had my heart played with another woman and i wouldn't do that to anyone, I've been hurt before and I don't wish that on anyone. so dear Would u want to get married again or even have another child?

mmmmm wow that very lovely also me too, Married again, if I found the right woman, and everything was good yes. Me having a kid again it will depend on my parthner .. and but not sure for now ..so dear What are ur favorite types of food?

hi dear how was ur night? i hope u have a lovely night and sweet dream?, mmmm my night was filled with so much joy with i find someone like u, am very happy having someone like you in my life as a friend, it have been long i have special friend like this in life, i so much enjoy this chat, because you have made my day so wonderful by making me feel great again forgetting all situations am passing through over here in war front, it is a great privilege having someone like you in my life, looking forward to have a nice partner in my life too , that will always make my life full of happiness and trust nice partner in my life, hope to hear from u soon dear bye for now

mmmmmm wow that very lovely u must be a very hard working woman that very nice of u dear awww i wish am there to taste ur meal when i visit u lol and i know my lovely kids will so muh love to meet with u too, so dear do u like kids? and do u have any good exclusive hotel around u where i can lodge in with the kids when i come over?

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.138.180.119
Originating ISP: Visafone Communications Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please DO NOT tell the scammer he is posted here.
#210388 by Ginger Lee Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:55 am
wow that very nice and caring of u dear, it a nice thought thank u so much but i will like to maybe lodge for hotel for some days before thinking about that, just to know u the more thanks and i will also like to get a house over there where we can stay permanently and settle down after my retirement if the kids love the weather and the environment, well my wickness is potatoes and fried chicken and the kids like eating fried rice and also love going out expecially a museum park and beach lol

wow that very lovely of u, u must be a good cook mmmmm lol u making me feel like flying over to have the fun with u and the kids now wow i wish it gonna be possible now lol i know the kids will be so excited well they are 8 and 12 years of age boys henry and kelvin, so dear do u know how to drive and do u have a car too?, like how much can ia car and house cost over there, and which airline is very close to where u stay just to make it easier for u to come around to pick me up from the airport when i arrive what do u think dear?

ok good that nice that means we can drive around with the kids when i come over. iso pls try and help me make inquiring about the hotel ok so that i can forward it with the airline to my government for booking, am very happy to meet u dear god always know how to make things right i wonder how i could have gotten this information without ur support, i really enjoy chatting with u my dear hope to chat with u when am back from patrol i want to see how my men are doing on patrol ground ok bye for nice and have a lovely day,

Knowing you as proved to me that there’s still friendship and honesty in the world. You are the best friend any one can have!! Knowing someone as sincere and honest as you has made my faith in the future of humankind grow! Now that disbelieve seems to be taking over our souls, to know there are people like you makes all the problems look smaller. It’s great to be your friend and to be able to look in your WORDS and see a mix of serenity and hope! For me, this fairly recent friendship is something I consider to be sacred already. It makes me have faith again in some simple but fundamental human values, which, sometimes, for the lack of practice, we swipe under the carpets of our memories and of our hearts…For me, this new friendship is precious and that’s why I intend to keep it till the end of my days… I believe we can achieve that, because I have faith in you and I have more and more faith in life and in the future. Those who have a friend like you fear nothing! Always bear in mind that my affection and true friendship will be yours forever! hope to hear from u soon dear bye for now

WOW NICE TO HEAR FROM U AGAIN DEAR I HAVE BEEN WONDERING WHY I HAVEN;T GOTTEN REPLY FROM U SINCE AM VERY HAPPY TO READ UR MAIL AGAIN MMM I WISH I CAN GO TO CHURCH FROM HERE I COULD HAVE LOVE IT BUT ALL MY LIFE TIME HERE IN WAR FRONT HAVE BEEN GOING OUT FOR PATROL GROUND AND PARADE WELL I JUST CAME BACK FROM PATROL AM HERE NOW DEAR LET CHAT IF U STILL THERE CARING ALWAYS MY SPECIAL FRIEND HOPING TO SEE UR REPLY

hi dear how was ur night i hope u have a lovely night and sweet dream last nigh? baby i hardly get replies from u like the first time we started chatting, my dear I can't stop missing you! Even when I'm basking in the sun, I'm thinking about you. Not a day goes by when you're not in my thoughts, is just seem like we have know each other for a very long time my hopes, and my prayers. Let's get together and have some fun.I can't wait to laugh and smile with you. There's a lot of sunshine ahead for us to take in together, and I'm looking forward to brighter days spent with you.

#210557 by Ginger Lee Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:17 pm
Scammer's other email address: [email protected]

Three wishes, good health for all myself and my kid, Being able to help all those I love financially, and finding my soul mate WHICH I ALREADY FOUND MMMMMM What do you want most from life??, HONEY I HAVE TO NOW I WILL CHAT WITH U LATER OK I HAVE TO ISSUE OUT SOME AMUNATION TO MY MEN GOING OUT TONIGHT FOR PATROL GROUND OK , I SO MUCH ENJOY CHATTING WITH U LOVE HOPE TO CHAT WITH U WHEN AM BACK OK LOVE AND CARING ALWAYS MY PRECIOUS GODDESS , I WILL LIKE U TO GET TO KNOW OUR LOVELY KIDS, I ALREADY TOLD THEM ABOUT U AND THEY WERE VERY HAPPY AND THEY SAID THEY WILL LIKE TO MEET WITH U TOO THIS IS MY SON SO THAT THEY CAN GET TO KNOW U THE MORE OK EMAIL IS [email protected] BUT KELVIN DON'T HAVE EMAIL FOR NOW LOVE U SO MUCH SWEETIE BYE FOR NOW

#210677 by Ginger Lee Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:53 am
From fake son [email protected]

LALALALALALALALALA GOOD MORNING AUNT KATTY, WOW AM VERY HAPPY TO READ YOUR MESSAGE DADDY TOLD US ABOUT YOU, YES OF COURSE I WILL LOVE TOO MEET WITH YOUR MY NAME IS ALEXANDR HENRY, MY BROTHER KELVIN IS SAYING HI, PLEASE AUNT KATTY HELP US TALK TO DADDY SO THAT HE WILL COME TO PICK US ON TIME WE ARE REALLY MISSING HIM, DAD PROMISE TO COME AND PICK US TO ANOTHER COUNTRY. PLEASE WHAT IS THE NAME OF YOUR COUNTRY?, WE CAN NOT WAIT TO MEET YOU AUNT BYE I WILL COME ONLINE AGAIN WHEN AM BACK FROM SCHOOL IF GRAND MOM WILL ALLOW ME TO USE THE DESKTOP, THAT ME AND HENRY ON THE PICTURE

#211590 by Ginger Lee Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:38 pm
OK GOOD LOVE THAT IS WHY I ASK U TO OPEN A YAHOO MESSENGER OR SKYPE SO THAT WE CAN BE ABLE TO CAM AND KNOW EACH OTHER THE MORE SWEETIE, I WLL COME OVER FIRST THEN MAY BE SOME DAYS I WILL GO PICK UP MY LOVELY KIDS OK, SO SWEETIE HOW WAS UR DAY BEEN ALL THIS WHILE WE NOT BEEN GETTING INTOUCH WITH EACH OTHER LIKE WE NORMALLY DO FOR THE FIRST TIME

oh really but honey u could have told me no by using those rude words on me omg u sounding like u are a rude type that not fair i thought u have a honest and gentle type omg i can't believe this u making me feel sad now reading ur message u just send, u are the one saying u want to know me better more then i suggested we use the means of caming with eah other to see each other life before is time for me to leave the came, be now u taking it to something insulting me and using rude words on me oh i can't believe u will do such, u just sounding like u don't care about our relationship, pls i don't want a woman that will hurt my heart if u not comfortable in meeting me fine is left for u just tell me the early the better before my heart go so deeply for u and get hurt again thank u and good bye

OK GOOD THEN LET CONTINUE WITH THE EMAIL AM NOT COMPLAINING ABOUT THE EMAIL U SAID U HAVEN'T KNOW ME THAT MUCH THAT U WILL LIKE TO GET TO KNOW ME THE MORE THE I SUGGESTED IF WE CAN CAM TO KNOW EACH OTHER THE MORE WELL IT OK SINCE U DON'T WANT THAT LET CONTINUE OUR CHAT HERE , WHEN I COME OVER TO BE WITH U THEN WE CAN GET TO KNOW THE MORE LOVE AND CARING ALWAYS SWEETIE MISS CHATTING WITH U SO SO MUCH

NOT REALLY GOOD BECAUSE JUST CAME ONLINE TO FIND THE EMAIL FROM THE UNITED NATIONS OFFICE IN NIGERIA WHERE I DEPOSITED MY SAFE BOX TELL ME TO ACT VERY FAST TO PICK UP MY SAFE BOX OR ASK SOMEONE I TRUST VERY WELL TO RECEIVE IT FOR ME SINCE AM STILL ON MISSION BECAUSE MY SAFE BOX IS NO LONGER SAFE OVER THERE BECAUSE THE TREATING THEY ARE HAVING FROM THE TERRORIST GROUP CALLED BOKO HARAM, AM TOTALLY CONFUSE RIGHT NOW DON'T JUST KNOW WHAT TO DO RIGHT NOW

HONEY SCAM? NO I DON'T THINK SO MY LOVE , THAT NOT SCAM THAT WAS WHERE I DEPOSITED MY SAFE BOX BEFORE I WAS POSTED HERE AND THAT WAS THE SAME EMAIL OF THEM THAT I HAVE AM TOTALLY CONFUSE RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO LOOSE MY SAFE BOX BECAUSE I HAVE LOT OF THINGS INSIDE ESPECIALLY MY LIFE DOCUMENT AND THE MONEY I RECEIVE FROM NIGERIA GOVERNMENT BEFORE I WAS POSTED DOWN HERE I WAS ASK TO DEPOSIT IT WITH THEM BECAUSE IS NOT ADVISABLE TO CARRY IT ALONG TO WAR FRONT THAT WAS WHY I DEPOSITED WITH THEM BEFORE I LEAVE FOR HERE IN AFGHANISTAN

#232292 by began steele Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:04 am
i hate lies and i do need someone that is honest good trust caring and understanding woman ... get back to me on here thanks

Nelson Robert
blank profile.
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id ... 27&fref=nf

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#316059 by malu53 Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:56 pm
wishdates
Huritt Disney
Berlin, Germany
About me
I am gentle, humble, respectful, tolerance, sympathetic, honest, transparent, sincere, social, laughing, smiling, easy going person, lovely, romantic.

Looking for a woman from 40 to 60 to get closer with
Type of home Own house / flat
Children Yes, living separately
Education Bachelor’s degree
Job Profession - Force, Income - High
Languages English
Body clock Night owl (late riser)
Ethnicity Caucasian / White
Sport Jugging :lol:
Knowledge and skills swimming
I also like: cooking, domestic works, laughing, happy

on Skype <<< location: Atlanta, USA