Information on romance scams and scammers.
#210584 by Ginger Lee Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:36 pm
http://www.metrodate.com/members/herkellarry/

Profile:

Tell us a little about yourself: l will tell you later

About Me

Sexuality: Straight
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Religion: Catholic
Education: College Degree
Hair Color: Other
Eye Color: Brown
Body Type: Average
Height: 6'0"
Children: I have children
Smoking: Non-Smoker
Relationship Status: Widowed
Astrological Sign: Virgo
About My Match

Looking For: Dating & Romance, Friendships, or Adult Fun
Race: Does not matter
Religion: Does not matter
Minimum Education: College Degree
Children: Children are OK
Smokers: Doesn't want to date smokers
Someone who is: Never Married, Separated, Divorced, or Widowed
Height: Does not matter

Hey pretty, Am larry i just noticed your profile and i tell you it is pretty great, and even the picture made it very perfect. i bet you must have got all the men around your state crawling at your feet hehehe! sincerely i am looking for a friend, and maybe more, someone who is interested in making a relationship that will last forever. i really don't get on this site all the time cos of my job, but i check my email everyday, or rather leave me your email add so i can write to you about me and also send you some of my pics.
larry

Thanks for your wonderful short note it nice to read from you this moment and to know more about you! To be honest with you am also new to online stuff and you are my first contact ever since so I will like to know more about you if you dont mine.I will be waiting to read more from you soon ?here is my email [email protected] ....l cant wait to hear from you again
Larry

How are you doing ,guess your day was great huh...mine was great cause i was off duty and i was able to chat with my son Sam all through yesterday,we had a great and interesting conversation ...hmmm l really do appreciate your response and thanks for given me your personal email address you got a great and lovely profile make it more beautiful that was why l contacted you ?please can you tell me more about yourself, if there's any thing you will like to know about me never hesitate to ask. It was a friend of mine who introduce online stuff to me and I also want to meet someone nice and honest and humble. I'm like your interests and yes! i think we do have somethings in common, i am 50 year of age widowed with a son 11 years old ..grew up on a farm and have often thought of going into farming but circumstances led me into the US Army, Presently in Afghanistan on a military mission ... I guess we will have to discuss more on how we are going to meet in person when we get to know more about each other...what are you doing for living ?

I have been in the US Army for 25 years am on special duty here in Afghan. I have traveled to so many countries for adventures and Officially. So tell me are you a traveler too? and if yes, where have you traveled to? I'm a man who is honest and expect the same in return. I would like to spend time with a special person enjoying each others company as friends first... getting to know each other. I like going out to dinner and a movie or a weekend gateway. I'm comfortable in jeans but love to dress up too. I'm spontaneous.. life doesn't have to be planned. I believe that it is not what you do but who you do it with that makes life more enjoyable. I love rainy days especially with the right person to share it with I like to listen to music and I love to dance. I take care of myself and have a healthy lifestyle. Family and friends are important to me. I'm easy going and easy to talk to. I'm also a good listener.

I am looking for someone who is ready in developing a serious relationship. You don’t have to be rich, but we have to attract and love each other. In my mind, a good relationship based on mutual understanding, open communication, and same life goal. I am looking for a person who is honor,humorous, friendly, responsible, thoughtful, honest, trustful, caring, loving and God fearing person and know how to take care man for a long term relationship or even marriage.

I am generally very healthy and have often been gauged much younger than I am, which is great. I must be doing something right. By God's grace I can say that I have no serious problems at all, and if there are any, they are due to my own weaknesses. I am still a baby Adventist and try to follow the lifestyle as closely as possible, especially the dietary requirements because it is in harmony with the rest of my mindset and preference. I really enjoy Sabbath, because we consciously adhere to it, and going upstream to the rest of the world. They are missing something, which we have, I will like to stop here cos I need to prepare myself for the next patrol and to see a friend who was shot yesterday during the patrol. I will be waiting to read from you later.

Larry

Please DO NOT tell the scammer he is posted here.
Advertisement

#210587 by Ginger Lee Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:04 pm
Thank you very much for telling me more about yourself.. just got back into the base few mins ago,had to rushed down here to see if you had replied back..thanks alot for your wonderful and interesting mail...... i believe in a relationship happy home matters alot right?here is more about me, i am an easy going,honest,caring and hard working man like i told you earlier. I am looking for right woman no matter the country or region she might come from, like a colleague of mine use to say '' One can find love anywhere in th world'' and i wont mind so far as she is caring,loving,honest and have good sense of humor and that will accept my 11 years old son whose name in SAM, because SAM made me to keep the dating scene a try that he needs someone to call mother again since the death of my late wife 5 years ago. I know he misses his mama very much so that is why i consider his suggestion and look forward to meet the right and beautiful woman who is ready to accept me and my son but the moment i set my eyes on your beautiful profile picture i was captivated and that was what prompt me to drop you a message...I love traveling but i just think that when i gain my retirement i have to concentrate on my life and set up a very good family that is why i am on online to meet the right woman from any part of the world because i won't mind to relocate to any state once i found happiness for myself and my son with the right woman. i think we do have somethings in common..I have been in the US Army for 25 years am on special duty here in Afghan...do you own your house or rent ?can you send me some of your picture ?

I own one house in my country U.S, i am planning to set up an business oil and gas Of when i gain my retirements, in my spare time i love to read, go swimming,listening to world news and if my son is back from school then we will be indoor playing computer games. Where i spend my nicest time is go swimming with the right woman but as i am alone with my son.. my nicest place to spend time is .. My favorite food is Sandwiches and vegetarians, i love to dance but do not know that very much but i guess you can teach me more when we get to meet soon when my Official leave is being approved..I have never cheated on any woman before or hit any woman before and my bad habit is that when i am having some argument with anyone i just walk away from the person because i won't want a situation where by i will get too upset,I hate lairs, cheaters and someone who is not caring,I love kids so much. !!! i really want us to keep this communication between us going on here so that we can get along with each other till we have the chance to meet in person because i had love to get to know you more and more and pray things work fine between us.Just keep me in your prayers always.life doesn't have to be planned. I believe that it is not what you do but who you do it with that makes life more enjoyable. I love rainy days especially with the right person to share it with,?I like to listen to music and I love to dance. I take care of myself and have a healthy lifestyle. Family and friends are important to me. I'm also a good listener..

So will you tell me what you like and dislike in a man, what's your ideal match and the qualities you ever wanted in your relationship, can you tell me something about your last relationship and what leads to its collapses? will you accept a son? We meet and things are going great, are you thinking you’re getting lucky that night, or are you thinking this is nice? Are you handy around the house or do you have to hire someone?How do you take your coffee? Hope i am still not asking too much questions?l do read Bible when l fine thing so difficult then l take my Bible as my companion..I will like to stop here cos I need to prepare my self for the next patrol. I will be waiting to read from you later.

Larry

#210802 by Ginger Lee Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:37 am
I Just thought i should quickly write this and I hope my message delivers to you and if not , pls write me and let me know..what a new day in paradise at the Base, the sky is so beautiful tonight,it feel so good to have read from you ..hmm so nice to read your lovely reply .. i've to admit that i'm just finding a way to express my thought and how i felt to have write you in the first place and i want to create something unique for a friendship after reading your mail... i admire the simple things in life,hanging out,traveling, enjoy outdoor activities,camping, sport and a whole lots of thing...I sincerely appreciate the kind of woman you are

,I'm praying things should work out good between us, l promise to make you happy again and put smile on your pretty face,believe me you deserve all the happiness in this world..l have to tell you at the moment, im down to earth fun guy who is positive thinker..hmm i love putting smile on peoples face..to me family is so important and am looking forward in building a Godly home with you , feeling safe and loved and knowing that no matter what I will always be there for you.

I was able to chat with Sam few days,i told him about you,he was so much happy for me and he promise to keep you in prayer and do hope things goes fine with you and i...hope am not too rushing about it huh?I also like to take coffee most especially in the morning but I like to take it out milk most of the time.We got lot of things in common ? i will never cheat or lie for you...Your happiness means alot to me i know there re many miles between us i can assure you that we can both work things out for good

Though, i've face some challenges in my marital life and i want to settle for the best, to me what has happened is past and i'm looking forward to a great thing in the future,i believe that,If some things are better left unsaid, then maybe they too are better left undone It seems to me , you're a very busy lady with a loving character and i won't have a problem to know more about you if there is a true understanding and communication..My life is based on the truth and honesty of self personality...i would really like to get to know a lot about you and learn somethings with you cause you seem to be kind of ready in getting to know my kind of person and hopefully we can meet in person if the future would permit. With time, we will get to know each others feelings, motives and intentions towards each other and it will help us grow knowing each other and trusting each other

do you know that communication plays an important role also, I was introduced to the metrodate.com by a very close colleague of mine that met his own wife there, and i believed this metrodate.com had helped me to find a special someone like you. Life they say cant be rosy all the time but a true friend, one should always wished even though you cant get them all the time..hmm Sometime when i write i hope I'm saying all the right things and that i don't say anything that will scare you away.I am a man who is all about family and that is one of the most important things in my life.

I'm always honest with people. I would like to know everything about you?Well i need to ask you a question,Are you really seeking for the right partner? I mean are you wanting to spend your lifetime with someone special and honest,Because that's what i'm seeking for,Someone to love me and someone to share my lifetime with,Well I'm hoping to see the best in you about being loved again,Because I've been hurt so many times and now i want to make the right selection,I believe love isn't about finding the right partner,but creating a right relationship,It's not how much love you have in the Beginning but how much love you build till the End.

People who go around playing games with others never ever get far in life because God never sleeps. Time always catches up with them. i have seen it quite a lot not necessarily on my part but with people around me. (1) the person is abusive, (2) is a liar and a cheater and (3) the person does not know how to communicate. Please don't get me wrong. People can change if they want to so under the circumstance that the person is willing to change then i am willing to give him a chance. i am very patient and it takes me a while to give up on someone...Hmm am feeling sleepy already,hope you aint tired reading this long mail,everything had written comes out of my mind..until then do take care of yourself GOD WE BLESS YOU

#211326 by Ginger Lee Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:01 pm
hello ,
How are you doing today?how is your day going?i hope you are doing well. I appreciate you getting back to me.. I do appreciate good communication.I have served in,Sudan have been in afghan for the past four month ago but in the next 6 month l will be back to USA .. Hmm am a kind hearted man,am also a man of my word..back then while i was still a kid i also abide by the rules and regulations of my late parents..i have the fear of God..just that i was so sad for many years cause i couldn't get over the death of my late wife . ?you know how sad it is..it was all like a dream not until when Sam turned 11 yrs of age...though i have met some ladies but it seems like they re looking for someone to hurt and play games with.just got back into the base with my team the patrol was so hectic two of our men were badly injured but right now they re under medical care...what a bright new day in the base ,im really doing good here in the base and i cant just stop thinking of you ..i have a surprise for you!!! do you believe i have printed your pix out and i put it in my wallet so that i can be taking a look at it whenever things seem difficult and when im depressed in base here,to be sincere i have to tell you really make my day so wonderful, ever since when i have met you, my life is full and complete of hope,yes it is kinda hard here in base but i have the believe that we can easily arrange on how to meet..military slogan does not give a room to tell the loving one and folks how things is being hard while we are still in base but all what i need from you is your support and prayer...yes it seem we have many things in common and way of life, destiny is what i strongly believe in..you are right with your life philosophy and your believes...life has taught me alot it was this relief that felt in me when i met you..life is so beautiful..it is hard to be alone,now i have come to another phase in life, we both need to move on in relationship and see what future might hold for us..yes we both deserve for happiness with the rest of our life and i will love to make you the most happiest woman on earth.well concerning my duration in service, this is my last deployment and im planning to settle for good, it does not matter where i live in the world but love and affection matter to me alot...i will have to stop for here but never will i stop thinking of you...i need to visit refugee camp with colleagues..... l cant wait to read from you again
hugs and kisses
Larry

#211327 by Ginger Lee Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:02 pm
hello

how are you my adorable woman i appreciate your response alot.how does the weather looks like today? everyone is doing wonderful alright over here..what re you wearing at work?what re you having for breakfast and lunch.hmm so tell me how did you spend your day? I was so impressed with your mail . and l will like to draw my attention on this message ? because l really like your interests in the mail, and am very impressed with your message which l like to be more than a friendship to you. ? because to say the truth l will like to make friendship with you, we have to take things slow and steady, because since my wife died , i have never give out my love.. my son persuaded me to give a date after the late of his mother.. and l think i don't have no choice than to do what he wants, and like a friend of mine us to say, '' If you don't forget about the past, you can never open your heart to love again.. do you agree? am a free person which l will like to have same in return as well , but i just think there is time for everything.. so i have my little time to get to the computer and share life on net.. though l may be new on net, but i think with you and your beautiful letters makes the world excited to me...?l have been in widowed for the past view year ago ? till l read from you again OK please try and comply with me .l really missing my son so much i do get to speak with him on phone and chat with him on messenger as well,my son is staying with a nanny back in state...darling l cant really wait to meet you in person and show you how care l Am ...l really miss you alot ok...darling l just back from patrol right now.... l do think about you every day
.. i will have to run now cuz i have a meeting to attend and will be back to see if you are send me a mail ok ?
god will bless you
Larry

#211587 by Ginger Lee Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:02 pm
how are you doing.. how was your day guess you re already you are still in working place huh..what are you doing at the moment ?what are you having for breakfast?wow thanks alot for the beautiful reply ...you are getting more prettier every passing day,i really can't wait to meet you in person...hmm everyone is doing great down here,ve told Sam alot about you and i even sent him one of your picture he was so much happy about it,he said Daddy you know i want the best for you this woman is so beautiful and l want her to be my mom...I felt so blessed after chatting with him i now went to bed with smile on my face...,let me tell you baby you re such a kind hearted and loving woman,I appreciate everything about you ..if things work out fine between us i promise to show you love and guild you no matter what...We got lot of things in common..i will never cheat or lie for you...Your happiness means alot to me i know there re many miles between us i can assure you that we can both work things out for good..I want you to always dress good to work lol...hmm i only want us to be communicating through phone cause i guess that will make us be more closer,would like us to talk on phone before you leave for work in the morning and when you get back home at night..there re lot of things i would want us to discuss through phone.,am willing and hoping to God to meet you real soon if things works out good between us..until then do take care of yourself and stay away from trouble always remember that someone out here cares about you.. ...your mail really touch me infact l cant wait to hold you be with you ok

hello ..how are you doing today over there ..do you know that knowing each other today it have been written from God . do you know that both of us are grow younger and will are not a kid anymore that is why we need to do thing fast because there no time and time wait for nobody .but in God l trust thing will work out fine for us and it we last till end of our life .and l believe that God is in control . thanks for the letter and being open, my son is doing great in state yes l do talk about my Son because is a nice boy to me ..Regarding the phone connection you made mentioned,i want us to get connected on phone that will bring us more closer what do you think....because communication really make alot in relationship ok...and l will like to talk to you on phone so that we can hear each other voice and sing for each other on phone ..before you can get connected with me here on phone you will need to contact the military base in afghan and military we ask you to pay subscription fees before you can get connected with me on phone ok.. I believe have told you alot about the phone issue, there's no how you can talk to me directly without going through the normal procedure there's always a policy for every thing we do here for security reasons! Yes you have to pay for the phone call subscription which will last long till I get out of here and you dont need any call card on your phone before you can talk to me so this are the benefit and reason for the subscription ?when am off l do play games with my member ? if you don't mind l can send you militarytelecommunication email address so that you can send a mail to them ...l cant wait to hear from you again ..the subscription charge is going to cost you 600 US dollas ....please can you kindly reply me back ....because l cant wait to hear your sweet voice on phone ?l just want us to discuss about life generally not sex ...because l really want us to plan for our future ok
hugs and kisses
Larry

hello...how are you doing there how is your day hope it was fine ...thank for your wonderful reply ..which l was very happy to hear from you at this moment ok...back to your point concerning phone issue ?l know that you are busy over there ok ...but communication mean alot in relationship and it we make us get more closer to each other ...l think that is the only way we can use to understand each other

PLEASE TRY TO UNDERSTAND ME OK

GOD WE BLESS YOU

l miss you

larry

l understand your mail deeply ok ....but l really want to communicate on phone ok

ok have understand you better for now ok ?so let forget about the phone call ?yes l really want happiness for you ?l will never push you ok...Am sorry for that ...l miss you alot in fact l cant wait to meet you in person

GOD WE BLESS YOU

LARRY

#212618 by Ginger Lee Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:45 pm
darling thank for your lovely mail again l really appreciate you alot in fact l cant wait to hear your sweet voice on phone ....please can you do this for me because l really want to hear your voice on phone ?if you dont mind l can send you military email ok...so that you can mail them for phone issue? that you want to hear your husband voice on phone ....please get back to me

ALWAYS CARE

I MISS YOU

darling before l can call you .....you we need to send a mail to militarytelecom ok....if you dont mind l can send you there email

larry

here is military email address [email protected]
All you need to tell them is that you want to get connected with your finance who is currently stationed in E07 Unit Infantry at Victory Camp, Kabul Afghanistan with the Ref Number of ARMY/515/11/AFG. with your name country and your cell phone number ..after that they we get back to you as soon as possible ok . ..l will like to stop here till l read from you again my baby l cant just wait to hear your voice and tell you how much l care for you on phone ...please try all your possible best to mail the military intercom .l cant wait to hear from you ...please try and mail the military so that will can getting connected on phone and hear each other voice and sing for each other on phone ok
Always Care,
Larry

#212813 by Ginger Lee Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:29 pm
[email protected]:

Military intercom system gives the ability to stay connected in United States Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Canada .
THIS E-MAIL TRANSMISSION AND ANY DOCUMENT ACCOMPANYING IT MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION. The information transmitted is intended only for the use of the individual(s) named below. If you are not the intended recipient of the transmitted information, you are hereby notified that disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender and then delete the information.

Notice: THIS EMAIL MAY CONTAIN PRIVACY ACT INFORMATION, PLEASE HANDLE ACCORDINGLY. Under the Privacy Act of 1974, you must safeguard personnel information. Disclosure of information is governed by Title 5, United States Code Section 552a Public Law 93-579, DoDD 5400.11, DoDR 5400.11-R and applicable serve directives

Dear xxx,

Your Application has been received to get connected to Sgt Larry brown . The Military intercom communication specializes in providing global satellite access services. This is the phoning service through which you can communicate with your military friends and the families. Military intercom offers superior sound equipment for aircraft, audio, broadcast, communications, multimedia and wireless applications.We have process the your records on our database system...With your full name and address

All necessary information you are no longer anonymous to us (We) protect your privacy. We do not insist you to provide extra personal information than necessary All information collected will not be used for any illegal activity. For this service to be rendered to subscribers, subscription fees of $620 be made payable through Western Union Money Transfer (WU) to our agent. You are to send it in charge of our agent in United State, this is the info to make the payment below.

Name...... Allison Slaton.
City..... Monroe
State....Georgia
ZipCode:30655
Country........ United State..

After we receive your MTCN number gotten from WU ( Western Union Money Transfer ) emailed to us we can start our processor concerning the phone connection In Afghanistan. All payments must be made payable before two (4) working days after you receive our email. With your full name and home address

Thanks in Anticipation.

Best regards
(military service director).

ATTN:- ALL PAYMENT WILL BE REFUND BACK TO YOU TWO WEEKS AFTER YOUR PAYMENT IS BEING VERIFIED.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 154.120.84.120
Originating ISP: Spectranet Ltd
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline