Information on romance scams and scammers.
#211380 by scooby101 Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:23 am
Familiar face :D

http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/jameselisa

About Me:

am a gentle , loving and caring man who has been through a lot in life, kind you can talk to me in any mood and i will always do my best to be there always .

Hello Dear, How you doing ? I hope you Good , just saw your profile and you really interest me and i would really love to know you more and share ideas about life with you. have have a nice day and take good care of yourself be cool.
Last edited by scooby101 on Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#211414 by scooby101 Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:08 am
Thanks Dear for your sweet message i appreciate your time. thanks so much you be cool at the office and have yourself a lovely day. Take care
#211785 by scooby101 Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:25 am
am at work as well , just thought of you and i decide to say hello. i would really love to know you better that's if you allow me. you have a great day

you just have to try dear dont work you be fine. its so nice hearing from you
#211907 by scooby101 Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:12 am
That's so nice dear. i just got off from the office. i would really love to know more about you dear. tell me something nice about yourself and how you normally spend your days on and off from work. hope to hear from you soon. stay cool and be safe.
#212190 by scooby101 Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:07 am
wow thats so sweet, i really wish i could be there with you and have fun together celebrating your cousin's birthday.my weekend i will do something fun with the boys , cook and walk within the base, most especially i would really love to talk with you all my weekend, remember you have to tell me all about you, your friends and the birthday party.
#212698 by scooby101 Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:30 am
hello dear,how is everything with you,hope fine,i have found a partner,companion,soulmate in you my dear,i will very proud to call you my wife anytime,anyday in this present world,hope to hear and share from you

i am fine dear,how was ur night,hope fine,please my dear as you move around today may you be bless with the desires of your heart
#214008 by scooby101 Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:46 am
my dear i slept very well,am just thinking about you because i cant imagine myself knowing you very well
#215218 by scooby101 Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:32 am
my dear,how is everything with you hope fine,am really busy at work that is while i saw your message late,it would be better if we chat on yahoo messenger because i have access to it quickly,love you so much

thanks alot deat,i just add you on yahoo messenger,hope to hear from you soon
#215576 by scooby101 Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:43 am
James Elisa Ackerley: hello sweetheart
James Elisa Ackerley: i am fine dear,miss you so much
James Elisa Ackerley: how is your dayhope fine
James Elisa Ackerley: i just want to use this medium to tell you that i am really in love with you
James Elisa Ackerley: you make me laugh
James Elisa Ackerley: really,well am trying my best
James Elisa Ackerley: you make my day
James Elisa Ackerley: how is work
James Elisa Ackerley: family life
James Elisa Ackerley: wonderful
James Elisa Ackerley: you are pretty and strong
James Elisa Ackerley: which country are you from
James Elisa Ackerley: united state
James Elisa Ackerley: how is the weather over there
James Elisa Ackerley: you have to get ready and invite me there
James Elisa Ackerley: yeahhhh for sure,i love travelling
James Elisa Ackerley: do you come on cam
James Elisa Ackerley: where do you work
James Elisa Ackerley: wonderful,which means you are helping alot of people in XXXXXX
James Elisa Ackerley: okay
James Elisa Ackerley: am joking,it is an organization
James Elisa Ackerley: self employed
James Elisa Ackerley: i am a geologist
James Elisa Ackerley: thanks
James Elisa Ackerley: are you always here
James Elisa Ackerley: if you need my help in your organization,just inform me
James Elisa Ackerley: okay
#224049 by Grunt Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:49 pm
resurfacing on FMF
Honest_Soul_Mate1
Seeking For God Fearing Woman...
Age & Gender: 58 Year Old Man
My Education: Some College
My Marital Status: Windowed
I Have Children? No

About Me
I am a simple,faithful,and good looking, successful and confident man, loving active life style and that keeps me always in good mood and shape. I consider myself a kind, but serious person. I am very devoted to everything I do and faithful to everybody I love. I am not perfect of course. Sometimes I can be curious like a child! Surprising people is my second nature, so do not be amazed if in the morning you will be awakened by a pleasant smell of breakfast or coffee in your bed,I am fond of reading and consider books a source of wisdom! I love my job, spending time in the open air and nature, beach and mountains are my passion, but my interests also depends on mood and situation, together, I can easy dress nice and go to the restaurant, but also to make an exotic dinner at home if I am in "cooking" mood. I like different trips and seeing new places, Crimea is a beautiful area and still so many new to discover! I enjoy swimming, water makes me feel weightless and inspired. Maybe we can do all these thingsI have a motto: Don't fall in love with someone you can live with, fall in love with someone you can't live without. So I am looking for a woman I will not be able to live without! As life has ups and downs, I think that woman should be the leader in the family and be reliable! I'm looking for someone that I share a great chemistry with, not only physically but intellectually as well. The ideal would be someone who is both my best friend and my soul mate. Someone I can laugh with and enjoy the life. Someone with compassion and optimism. A honest person with good character and integrity. An intelligent professional with motivation and goals...in think i will end here for now,thanks for going through my profile,i know it sounds interesting and nice to you....i want you to feel free and write me so that we can see where it will lead us too

My Perfect First Date
An honest woman, kind, caring, funny, willing to have a laugh when we go out or stay in. Please do not contact me if you are just looking for a sexual partner as I am not looking for that kind of relationship - I want the whole package in a relationship that can lead us to Marriage

Image Image

How are you doing and how is your day been, i guess everything is moving on smoothly as mine.. any way you looking very Cute in your pictures and have an interesting profile as well and will like to know you more and better.Hope to hear from you.
my email is [email protected] ..Will be waiting to hear from you