Information on romance scams and scammers.
#212780 by Grunt Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:46 pm
cs
berKSK
I would be glad if I found her here
I am a: 48 yr-old man seeking women, 43-57
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Marital Status: Widowed
Has Kids: Yes, they are Grown and left the nest
Wants Kids: No, but welcome yours
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Education: Associate Degree
Religion: Christian/Other
Occupation: Military, Hoping to make the world in my capacity a peaceful place to live

About me:
I'm loving, caring, optimistic and a wonderful man lol I love my job but we all need a shoulder to cry on. I hope my english is not too bad LOL

I’m looking for:
Beauty they say is from the inside ad ot the outside. I am seeking a good woman who understands what love is. If this is real, I would be glad to meet that special woman. You can ask me anything.

Advertisement

#212784 by Grunt Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:57 pm
I'm doing good and thanks for asking. How are you? I will start by saying I respect the fact that you are courageous and a respectful woman with your letter.
Oh yes I am a devoted christian and always walk by faith. I know God is always faithful to His words because I thought all was over when I lost Shannon to that deadly cancer of the lungs 8 years ago. I watched her in pains before her last breathe and I wished that day never happened but God has been my strength. We are blessed with the most wonderful children 28 and 26. I am giving love the one last try, leaving the past and living the future(Hebrew 11). I want to believe online stuffs worked well and see how the work of the Lord goes up. I'm sorry about your late husband and son. The Lord is your strength
My dad is German from Bavaria descent and my mom American so I hold an American/German dual citizenship, 19 years in active duty, presently a deployment. I also do some portrait painting and I would do that again when I retire. Hiking, fishing and hunting are few of what I love doing. I'm adventurous, a big risk taker, brave and protective. I am open to trying new things and very optimistic about life. I'm a one woman man and I'm not scared of commitment.
I hope this is it and once our connection is great, the chemistry will transcend between us so we can have a great future hopefully.
Btw how did you find me? what's your take on life, love and romance?
Please send me some pictures of you.
Good night and take care. xoxoxo
Kelvin

Received: from [91.206.61.202]
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014
IP: 91.206.61.202
Organization: Plus.line AG
Type: Corporate
State/Region: Bayern
City: Munich