Information on romance scams and scammers.
#212934 by Grunt Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:15 pm
zorpia
Frank
48, Donggongon, Malaysia
Last seen 2 days ago
Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 40‑60, in Germany.

Image Image

Hello pretty woman ...my name is Frank Daniel wood i am from United Kingdom i will so much love to know you more ...we can meet each other if you do not mind .... i will love to here back from you soon Okay .
Hi Dear, Nice meeting you here on this site? How are you doing today,Hope your having a great week over there in your country. If you don`t mind can I have your email id so that we can talk more about this OK ,
Last edited by Grunt on Wed May 18, 2016 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#212935 by Grunt Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:16 pm
Hello Dear
How are you doing today? Hope you are having a great Day... Thanks for showing me your interest and your email address as well
for further communications and I really appreciate so much,it's my first time of dating online after a friend introduced me into this site. Sorry if you were waiting for my message too long I was really busy....I'm so glad to know you are interested in me and wanted to know me better, from that alone I can sense that you are serious and sincere so I believe we are both the same .Honestly I'm not here looking for a pretty or sexy woman, I will just delete my profile if I truly become convince that you're serious too as I don't want any woman to contact me since I will be serious with you if you're serious with me as well..I'm seeking for a woman who has good qualities in life, honest,understanding and mature. Inner beauty is more important to me, I look forward to know you better I'm serious with you and am not here for any fun or play. I pray that God will guide us in this meeting.
Find attached my photos, hope you will like them. Send me yours as well and let's move on from there. Take care and enjoy your day, have a blissful week.
I Care ...... Frank Danie
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2014

#315933 by Grunt Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:33 am
Happy New Year, my dear
my email account was hacked, therefore my message from the new address.

How are you doing today? Hope you are having a great Day... Thanks for showing your interest and dropped me your emails address for further communications and I really appreciate so much .it's my first time of dating online after a friend introduced me into this site . Sorry if you were waiting for my message too long I was really busy....

I'm so glad to know your were interested in me and wanted to know me better, from that alone I can sense that you are serious and sincere so I believe we both are the same .Honestly I'm not here looking for a pretty or sexy woman, I will just deleted my profile if I truly become convince that you¡¯re serious too as I don't want any woman to contact me since I will be serious with you if you¡¯re serious with me as well..

I¡¯m seeking for a woman who has good qualities in life, honest, understanding and mature. Inner beauty is more important to me, I look forward to know you better I¡¯m serious with you and not here for any fun or play. I pray that God will guide us in this meeting..

Find attached my photos, hope you like them. Send me yours as well and let¡¯s move on from there. Take care and enjoy your day, have a blissful week I Care,

Mr. Frank Daniel
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2017