Information on romance scams and scammers.
#212937 by scooby101 Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:41 pm
http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/Moore78

About Me

i'm just a very simple man, down to earth, God fearing, confident, patient, reliable,loving, caring, understanding, i know i can make your dreams come through if you give me the chance to. you can get to find out more about me,

I am well pleased after going through your profile.I m Benard William, I am USA army officer,i'm currently serving in Afghanistan under UN peacekeeping force. I will retire from active service in 6 or 7 weeks time, I'm widower,I'm tired of my loneliness, I want t find a woman I can put all my love and trust. I will enjoy the opportunity to spend the rest of my life with my true soul partner with whom I can share all of myself - emotionally, spiritually, and physically, and that I can put all my love and trust in her without any fear of broken heart.I want a woman of my heart desire waiting for my return and something about you touched me. If you don't mind i would like us to get more acquainted?,please write me([email protected])

Thanks
Benard,
Advertisement

#212967 by Grunt Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:47 pm
sharing :laugh-s:
images show Maltese politician Robert Cutajar
https://www.facebook.com/R0BERT.CUTAJAR/timeline

met him on wayn.com
must have been already reported as his profile is gone

Frank Wal
currently in London Borough of Hounslow, Greater London

About Me
Hi, my name is Frank Wal. I'm 57 year-old English male, currently in London Borough of Hounslow, England. I have 59 friends around the world and I'm online now!
same photos

Hello, how are you ... Actually I am new to this site and your profile is the first one I came across and really caught my attention, I would like to know more about you and what you're looking for in this dating site .. Well, I'm not here for any games or playing hide and seek with people from the heart and emotions .. Well, I think I have to tell you a little about me .. My name is Frank, and I'm a widow for five years .. I am an optimist, loyal, passionate, romantic, honest, humble heart, trust, faithful, respectful, self-sufficient and financially secure, I would be happy to get to know more about each other and see what the future holds for us .... If you do not mind, can you give me your email so we can talk to, and learn more about each other ... I hope to read from you

Yes i have yahoo [email protected] my yahoo id add me for us to chat there now..wish you a nice weekends
#244695 by Grunt Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:19 am
zorpia
William
51, New York, United States
Last seen 2 hours ago
Looking for a relationship with a girl,
aged 40‑69, in Germany.
same images as on FMF, also Skype avatar

Hello dear, how are you?
This my skype william.moore824
Skype ID leads to IP 41.66.226.198 <--- Accra, Ghana