Information on romance scams and scammers.
#212943 by AlanJones Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:13 pm
Romance scammer John Marty - [email protected]

Asks victims to pay money to have his passport updated so he can fly to visit them. Sends fake flight itineraries.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#212964 by Grunt Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:29 pm
uses the images of a totally different man on tagged
uploaded 16 photos :shock:

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7291735094
John M
Last Active: 21 hours ago
Tagline: It is a beautiful Sunday
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English, Italiano
Ethnicity: Hispanic/Latino
Religion: Catholic
Orientation: Straight
Elementary School: Maynard P Wilson Elementary School
Junior High School: Houghton Academy Angelica Campus
High School: Beaver River Central School '70
College: Medgar Evers College of the City University of New York '74

Interests:
Would like to meet some one with a good sense of humour, conversation, maybe do things together for common interests and see how it goes. If you are not real please don't contact me

About Me:
I am a easy going person, good personality, loyal friend, very honest, funny sometimes, Romantic, good cook, artistic, love music and friendship and I am very selective. I am looking for a real friendship and maybe find the love of my life. has to be someone who is real, honest, romantic, have things in common and most of all good communication and good heart.

Image Image Image
#231875 by AlanJones Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:34 am
From John Marty - [email protected]

I know you may not understand how much I appreciate all your effort and love towards my financial uplifting. I cherish you with all my heart. I can't wait to be a bit settled and know that I am trading with my own funds and I will be able to do things for you too, and not just you spending on me. I want to plan trips for us, and pay for it, buy you lovely things as a surprise gift and take you out on a date with the check being placed in front of me to pay.

My heart, my body yearns for you in anticipation of our first meeting. I dream of our first kiss charged with passion and longing. Your embrace pulling my body tight into yours, melding with desire for each other. Wondering how our first encounter will evolve? Will I see an over powering hunger for me in your eyes? An urgency in your want and desire to share our bodies? Or will we be tentative and reserved?

Baby i Just Had a Final Meeting with the shipping company and i've been made to realize that the Box was made in a* *BONDED* *STATE and* *also covered with a* *COMPREHENSIVE INSURANCE POLICY,* *thereby making *it possible for Delivery to be Easy, Convenient and Delivered Directly to your Home address in XXX. Therefore i have to Pay a Fee of $3,550 (Three Thousand, Five Hundred and fifty Dollars USD), Which is the Regular Fee Needed to be Paid cos the Consignment will not be released for export or import's final destination until all demurage charges are cleared up to delivery date which i have already sorted all the payment.All together i have spend $19,100.00[nineteen thousand one hundred dollars]

Honey i will need a one last favor from you, cos i cant fly if i don't get this settled and done here, You know the content in the Box is worth a Fortune, Please do what ever you can to help me. I can write up a legal agreement proving that I will pay back. I promise you Honey. I LOVE YOU. I just can't wait to get everything settled and meet you which i have sorted everything out...So right now i am left with no cent to make a Detour to XXX Airport in XXX,which my airline confirmed to me that it will cost me $280 to make a Detour

The anticipation of meeting you will be unbearable once I am a bit settled with things. I think of nothing else these days. Your strong embrace as you pull my body tight into yours. My hand on your buttocks drawing your hips into me to feel your Virginia rise with desire. The feel of your lips when first upon mine. Your tongue parting my lips and entwining with my tongue, tasting you. Racing to my room to be alone with you, to make love together for the first time. Or perhaps you would rather drop your bags in the room and get a bit to eat? I would love the opportunity to gaze at you, drink the sight of you in, caress you with my longing eyes. Build the tension of desire between us.

I strongly agree with you that physical connections, kisses, love making, holding each other's breath is mote tensed than just a cyber romance. But i want you to know that our happiness and achieving our aimed goal is also very important. Baby i have gotta alot done today, moving about and im glad i had your address written down already cos it was easy for me to give them your home address, I have redirected the Box to your house address, you know so well that i cannot hide anything from you.

i am not at one of my best looks right now due to the stress of payment claims, lol. but ill be fine my love. and you know i have to look so good for you when i am seeing you, so i would need a rest for at least a few days my love. One thing i want to assure you is that i will come down and be with you for the rest of the time, now that i have everything sorted out, i would be with you as soon as shipment arrives. You are the best thing that have ever happened to me and you are my world.

Sweetie you are already a part of me and my other half and i do not want you to fail me in any way, in as much as i trust you with my life. I will give you further information as to when the package will be delivered to your address as soon as i get the tracking number,
My Love one thing u should know again is that the Box is worth a fortune and its gonna change our lives for very good that is why i am trusting it on your care, cos of the love and sacrifices you have bestowed on me.

I Love you Endlessly.

Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.