Information on romance scams and scammers.
#212992 by AlanJones Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:38 pm
Profile on FishMeetFish - manoflight0020 - http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/manoflight0020

Am looking for Serious Relationship.

Age & Gender: 48 Year Old Man
Zodiac Sign: Cancer

AM an easygoing man with a humble and dedicated way of life, loving and caring, understanding, God fearing and more qualities a woman deserve in a man of life

Image Image Image

PMs

Hello gorgeous, how are you doing today?i must tell you such an epitome of beauty, am glad to be in such a lovely page, i will like to know you better as such a pretty woman that has really captured my entire heart, i assure you be very proud to meet me as well, Am Peter by name live in Dublin city of Ireland, am a single father of 48 years old what about you? are you single? where do you live? i will stay connected to hear from you soon stay bless

my pleasure to meet you dear, am very please to meet such a beauty like you, though is my first time in this page, am a father of one and we both live together as lovely family, i like to know you more better, do you have any kids? how is the weather there today?

am very glad to know you have such a lovely children, you such a reasonable woman with great value for children , i also love children so much, i respect them very much in life, i like to know you very well my dear please send me your yahoo messenger to enable me send you some photos and talk on chat always okay , am in office now, hope to hear from you later,

Hi dear a very good morning to start your day, am very glad to hear from you, i must tell you such a reasonable woman with a kind way of life who want a better life like me too, it will be my pleasure to meet you someday soon i like us to know each other more better , am very comfortable with your kind of woman sure you can add me now to enable us chat soon, i like to devote more of my time for you to enable us know better my my address is [email protected] add me soon hope to chat with you

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#213132 by Grunt Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:43 am
Hello dear,
Thank you very much am really honored with your time with me to know us This more, i must tell you a very nice and sincere down to earth woman who knows what she want, i feel very special and honored with your beauty, you Such a beauty and am glad to be in Contact with Such an angel like you, let me take my time to tell you everything about me because this email is a way to explain more about us better to a good understanding, am man of 48, i am originally from City of Athens in Greece, i have been living in Ireland for the past 6 years, am widower, my past was very sad i lost the mother of my son during the process of giving birth to my son, i have a son of 7 years old now and his name is John, he is everything to me in life, am proud to be a father which am glad now my son is very happy in life proud to have such a father like me in life, who has be there for him to play the role of a father and mother as well,
i love children so much Because my son he is a treasure to behold, he is the center of my life and the reason for my living everyday to day. I try to be as happy as much as i can Because life is too short to put on a sad face everyday.
I am a very strong man and i do not let any situation easily weigh me down i see any situation in my way to be new challenge. I like new challenges and venturing into new things.
Both My parents are dead now, i lost my mom very early in life , am proud of my parents i still miss them much because they are a great parents who stand in life to treat me special as a prince before they past on,
I Obtained a Bachelors degree in business administration at the Athens State University of Management, i thank God always for my past life and he is always there for my present life, i love what i do i own my private company in Dublin city of Ireland, i deal on raw cocoa beans, is use to produce chocolate, do you like chocolate? my business is very comfortable it has giving me much in life to be proud of always,

well let me stop now to get ready to church, i will be hoping to read from you soon and sending you some photos now as well as my son to know us better, try to send me some photos as well okay, i hope to read from you soon, sweet dreams, Yours Peter
Received: from [41.220.69.149] <--- VGC Communication, Lagos, Nigeria
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2014

also documented here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=23262
#213134 by Grunt Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:14 am
also on this site
http://www.iouclub.com/hwmember-2021.html
Tony
Nationality: American
Marital status: Divorced
Date of Birth: 1963-11-11
Nationality: American
Language: English
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Education: Masters, Sales / Marketing
Have children: Yes
About
I am a gentle, calm and easy going man, I like the snow, respect for women.
Ms. expected type: has a lovely character, sincerity, mutual trust