Information on romance scams and scammers.
#28619 by The Enchantress Sat May 15, 2010 2:28 pm
Stephen Godson

Liar and romance scammer

Aka Steve Godson

User name used stevy12

Claims 45 years old, dob 17th May 1965, single, never married, "freight forwarder" or "contractor" living in Fort Worth, Texas, USA

Mail address used [email protected]

IP = 82.128.81.163 = Lagos, Nigeria

Message;

Am man of true heart i love been myself for good and taking care of things round me make me feel better and real am this kind of person with good heart

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#28620 by The Enchantress Sat May 15, 2010 2:28 pm
Mails;

How are you doing? Before I proceed, I'll have to warn you about one thing. I type fast for no reason, so you may find some spelling errors but please overlook it. Thanks. I am glad we made it this far. I like all you have to say about yourself during the guided communication process. Surely you are a woman of substance and purpose. It is nice to meet you and I feel so comfortable communicating with you. So I guess the next step will shall make it with love words. Now about me, I am of mixed race. My dad is spanish and my mom is white. I am a freight forwarder and I love what I do because it exposes me to a whole lot of challenges. I specialize in clearing and forwarding and also handle the logistics involved in air and sea freight. I was once an agent for panalpina but now I work as a private agent contractor. I haven't been dating for 2 years. I was born into a christian family and have been a dedicated and devoted christian for about 5 years so you can say I am still a baby christian in the lord, lol. There are so many things that interest me. I like so much of life...and so many things. I like reading good books, watching good movies, museums, most things related to the arts,watching sunsets, walks along the beach, beautiful scenery, laughter, sharing good times and special moments, traveling..there is so much beauty in this world, every where is a place to be if you have never been there. My favorite places are Paris and Dubai...I like people, the laughter of children, smiles from a stranger.....This list could go on and on...I am a person of honor...and that sort of rules how I am. I believe in honesty, kindness,being respectful...I am loving and giving. A hard worker...I believe in paying my bills, taking care of responsibilities, taking charge of my life! I have a soft heart....I hate to see a person in need (always makes me want to help them) and I hate to see a person hurt or sad (always makes me want to try to make them not hurt and happy). I get mad when I see injustice. I don't like liars and thieves or any one who takes advantage of another person. I hate cruelty. I do go to a pentecostal church. I attend the United Pentecostal Church. You may wonder why I am on date site . Simple, to find true love. For the past 10 years I was so caught up with my career and ambition, my main focus was to achieve my career goals and so I dated a ladies in the past that were also career oriented like me so that I can have time to focus on my career while they focused on theirs and in our free time, we get to meet, go out and spend time together. I guess I made the wrong moves because on the long run, I found out that I didn't want a woman of such orientation. I came to realize that I wanted a woman that will listen to me because I am a man that listens to my woman, to show me care and affection as I will for her. All those qualities were missing because those women were focused and driven by their desire for achieving career goals and would not let anything, even their love ones get in their way. So for the past 2 years I ha vent dated. My last 3 relationships with women were serious relationships but like I said before, I came to realize that their career was more important that me. It is not that I didn't want them to achieve career goals, but please at the same time'' can you create some space and have time for me'', that was what I told one at the time and it led to an argument, we settled and then talked and realized that we were not meant to be. I was going north and she was going south all the time we were in that relationship. Wow, I think that is that about talking about my relationship and why I have never been married, lol. So now at this point in my life, I can say that I am satisfied with the kind of job I do even though I do not work as a full time staff of panalpina. My career goal is to start up my own freight business and by the grace of his majesty, I see that coming true by next year. I would like to relocate sometime in the future. I have been in Fort Worth Texas for a while. What about you? What do you think? My future ambition could take me anywhere in the US and I can control it like a remote control ( thanks to years of experience ), so I don't think I would be staying in Tx all my life. I have been thinking of relocating to either CA, NY or IL but who knows, quest for love could keep me in still. STEPHEN

Hello Miss xxxxx,

You are welcome baby, am interested in you so much, i will keep you posted because am in need of true love

About the kind of relationship I seek. Well that will be leading to
marriage and I seek a lady that is more beautiful on the inside than
the outside, although physical appearance counts but I am more
attracted to the inner beauty. A lady with good family morals, decency
, full of self respect, confident and more is my kind of woman. My best
trait will be honesty because that's what am known for by those who
know me. I love to play pool, great lover of pool and that's my
favorite indoor game. So that's little about me, you can ask me
anything and I'll answer with honesty. I have some questions for you
but will like to do so via messenger on the site or any other chat
feature. Hope to here from you soon
yours lovely

Stephen, i wish to have some of your pics

#28621 by The Enchantress Sat May 15, 2010 2:29 pm
You are welcome xxxxx,

I can see You are such a woman with good heart and lovely minded person, Am Stephen Godson 45years older from fort worth Texas United States, am working as a contractor in Gulf Of Guinea as a clearing and forwarding agent for shipping company, the only child of my parent, though my dad is late and mom mom got married to another man in Mexico.she is pretty older now, About the kind of relationship I seek. Well that will be LiveTime Relationship leading to marriage and I seek a lady that is more beautiful on the inside than the outside, although physical appearance counts but I am more attracted to the inner beauty. A lady with good family morals, decency , full of self respect, confident and more is my kind of woman. My best trait will be honesty because that's what am known for by those who know me. I love to play pool, great lover of pool and that's my favorite indoor game. So that's little about me, you can ask me anything and I'll answer with honesty. I have some questions for you, i hope u will like those pictures of my,

Kisses xxxxx, your name thrills me a alot, i like this name xxxxx

Wow xxxxx, I saw your pictures so attractive, guess what baby, i printed them out i kept the front of my pillows i wish to see you every mint that comes and go, i have already open my heart for you xxxxx, You are welcome, i love your style of person, am real i want everything we are doing get real to affect our heart for true love, am so happy i found you honey, i need to take a little rest now am just back from work now, i will keep thinking of you ,

God bless you xxxxx,

Yours Faithful Man Stephen

My xxxxx,

I missed Ya Over here,

I couldn't reply much earlier because I have lots of work load on my arms. My weekend has been fine. Yesterday I had nothing much doing in the day time but attended church in the evening. Same thing this morning. I am back in my apartment taking care of some little stuff and preparing for tomorrow's evangelism. I have to say it hasn't been easy especially when you are in a country that has half of it citizens practicing the Muslim religion. I decided to evangelize, i have this questions for you,

How would you describe your character?
What do you usually do on a weekend?
What would you consider your best traits?
Are you a giver?
Are you romantic?
How would you let a man know that your interested in him?
Are you a good communicator?
Do you consider yourself a mature woman?
Do you pout and hold a grudge?
How do you handle arguments or misunderstandings?
What is your favorite thing to do?
What kind of man are you looking for?
Are you more interested in the exterior man than the inner man?
Which do you prefer a car, ATV,pickup or SUV and which do you drive?
Are you a masculine woman?
are you a sensual woman?
What sport activities do you participate in?
What sport activities do you like to watch?
Do you like to cook?
Do you like to garden?
How would you take care of your man?
What does love mean to you?
What does commitment mean to you?
What does integrity mean to you?
What does honesty in a relationship mean to you.?
Are you an early riser or a late sleeper?
Do you fish or hunt?

Stephen Kisses xxxxx

#28622 by The Enchantress Sat May 15, 2010 2:30 pm
Nice one, You Answered all my Question, this prove to me you are real and nice to my heart, am ready to do anything to make you happy to put smile in your face, You are epitome of beauty, reservoir of knowledge Incarnation of wisdom, xxxxx am Proud of you, i want you to do me a favor, i wish you can stop online dating so that we can have time to nurse and build this love in a true paradise of lovers, i have given you my heart for ransom because you deserve it, you always took time to give me proper attention which no other woman has given to me online, i will make you proud trust my words, am sorry for long note but i wish to express all about my heart to your understanding,

Do you like to read novels? That's one question I never asked you. I do read novels like one in a year. I like to read horror/ thriller and my favorite authors are Dean Koontz and Lawrence sanders. And what is your home decor style? I do miss the comfort of my home. My home decor is of a modern style and it's sleek, smooth and polished. The floors are made of concrete, granite and linoleum. The accents on the furniture and in the kitchen are of chrome and stainless steel. The architecture on the inside are of geometry and angular design. I've got art work and accessories of striking shapes and forms.

I went to church in the evening and had fun. It was a praise and worship fellowship and I had fun. I learn t there that men and women are angels created with only one wing and they need to embrace each other to be able to fly. I know I have found my angel in you and soon we will fly forever. Don't you think so honey? I miss playing pool, I miss watching opera, I miss playing with my piano, I miss my jacuzzi, I miss the comfort of my bedroom but most of all I miss you and I feel lonely, I feel happy inside but sad on the outside, I feel rejected sometimes and I don't know why but above all I am happy for who I am, I am happy for serving a living God, I am happy that I have found my second half, I am happy that I am alive because of that fact I can hope for the future, I can hope for a better tomorrow, I can hope hope for love, I can place my hopes in God and expect blessings in return, expect grace, expect divine favor, expect peace, expect joy so that I can live the rest of my life with the woman of my heart. I will stopping here for now.

xxxxx I most tell you this, You have Occupied my heart more and more,
You are Highly Welcome in My Life xxxxx,

Your lovely Man Stephen

#28623 by The Enchantress Sat May 15, 2010 2:31 pm
Additional stolen photographs used by this scammer;

#28624 by The Enchantress Sat May 15, 2010 2:31 pm

#28839 by The Enchantress Tue May 18, 2010 2:46 pm
Hello My darling, hope you are fine, i have truly missed you here, Hope all is well with you,

Stephen missed u hard

Kisses

#42756 by hilda Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:10 am
I guess, now i get scammed.
but the pictures is different, but the love letter is the same.
I lost my $700 for this, but unfortunately just now this website until i lost it.
First my $200 for get his ass from the hotel, cause he said that his credit card stuck because of booking hotel and ticket for me. And he dont have any cash rite now, scared to black people in Lagos.
Second my $200 send to his friend in credit card company, so his credit card can be used.
Third times another $300 for reactive his pin credit card.
he asking me to send another money to buy him @ ticket to London, so he can withdraw his money. he asking me another $800 again. and another promises again.
Oh My God.... did they think money is so easy to get? The mistaked is he forgot his own birthday.
#42762 by Bubbles Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:42 am
Hello Hilda, I am sorry to hear that you were scammed. Please stop communicating with the scammer. It can be helpful to others if you will list the email address he used to scam you. This is the best revenge, to post the information so that others might find the information and not get pulled in to sending money.

Yes, sadly, your money is gone. Do not send any more and be aware that some times people who have been scammed will get approached by someone who says they can recover your money for you. This too is a scam.

We are glad you found us and sorry it is too late for your money. If you have questions please be sure to ask them. It helps everyone to hear the answers to questions about scams.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.