Information on romance scams and scammers.
#30698 by Ryan Hains Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:06 pm
Hellen Godwin
[email protected]
[email protected]
IP 213.154.93.154 Senegal (Dakar)
In refugee camp in Dakar Senegal
Romance Scammer

HLLO DEAR NICE MEETING,

HOW ARE YOU TODAY COUPLED WITH YOUR WORK?I HOPE FINE MY NAME IS MISS hellen, I AM A NICE DECENT GIRL, LOOKING FOR A LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP,i WILL BE HAPPY IF YOU CAN HAVE THE SAME DESIRE WITH ME,PLEASE WRITE ME BACK SO THAT WE CAN KNOW MORE ABOUT EACH OTHER,AND ALSO EXCHANGE PICTURES, DISTANCE COLOUR DOES NOT MATTER, WHAT MATTERS A LOT IS LOVE IN LIFE, BEST REGARDS FROM MISS hellen,

Hello My Dear,

How is your day?Mine is fine over here in Dakar, Thanks for your mail. Like i said my name is Hellen Godwin, Am 24years single tall and fair in complexion, very good looking girl that is very sharing, giving, caring and loving girl, above all God fearing and trusted. I really want to have a good relationship with you. A relationship of deep feeling that will construct a mutual understanding, I'm from ivory coast in west Africa and presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war going on in my country. My late father Dr Godwin R.Attipoe, was the personal adviser to the former head of state of Ivory coast before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father. It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where we are living now in a refugee camp. I send and receive e-mails in the office of our Reverend Father, He has been so kind to me since i became close to him during one of his visitation to the clinic in the camp when i was sick. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Miss Hellen Godwin R.Attipoe

Last edited by Ryan Hains on Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Advertisement

#30840 by Ryan Hains Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:00 am
HONEY THIS IS MY FULL LIFE STORY WITH LOVE AND TRUST YOU

Hello My Dearest,

How are you, Hope all is well and fine, Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal, Just like i told you in my first mail that I'm from ivory-coast, but due to the war in my country, that cost the dead of my parents which made me to stay hear as a refuge, my condition here is terrible its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out from here soon, And i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war, the only person i have now is Reverend PauL , who is the pastor of the (Christ the king Church) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather I'm leaving in the female hostel here in the camp, because we have two hostels one for the men the other for women. The Pastor Telephone number is (+221 777-469-005) and his email: ([email protected]) if you call tell him that you want to speak with Hellen Godwin, he will send for me in the hostel to answer your call, because of my condition here i don't have any right or privilege to some things be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.

I want further back my Education, because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation took place. Please this is why i contact you, i have my late father's statement of account and his death certificate (as his next of kin) here with me , because when he was alive he My father secretly deposited the sum of( US$3.5 000.000) in one of the prime bank in London in custody of my name as the next of kin.. However, I shall forward you with the necessary information of the deposit on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund in your country. to see that this money is transferred to a good account and also to make arrangement on how i will come over and stay with you and continue my life and education. My choosing you is a question i knew you must ask and i think it is a good question. i have two reasons for choosing you, i choose you because it is the will of God, and i believe knowing you will bring hope back again in to my life, my choosing you does not mean that i do not have anybody from ivory-coast. I have two uncles, that is my late fathers junior brothers whom i think are suppose to be taking care of me but they do not care, all they did was to sell my late father's houses and company to one Mr Olson Steven from united states and enjoy the money with their wives. i wanted to tell Olson about this money, but i think they can kill me, and take the money from me, it was as if my father saw their deed because he told the implication of having a big money in Africa and that was the reason he made the deposit in Scotland.

However you can call me with the reverend office phone line, my favorite language is English but our official language favourite French, but i speak English very fluently because i attended an American and English speaking private school all in my country for almost all my school, i will like you to send me your pictures and also try to call me as requested so that we can hear each other voices,Please do keep this only to your self please I beg you not to discussed it a third party till I come over there, , i will be thinking about you so much, as i will be waiting to hear from you soonest,
have a wonderful day, My Love

Miss Hellen Godwin R.Attipoe.

Please reply me urgently your
Full Name,.............
Age Status,.............
Occupation,..............
Direct Telephone Number and your
Full Contact Address so that i will forward to you all the contact of the Bank where this Money is deposited by my late father for you to make contact with them and ask them the possibility of releasing the money to your account,

#31074 by Ryan Hains Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:29 am
To my one and only love

To my one and only love,

I’ve been waiting for you for so long, and now that you are here with me, I will never ever let you go. We both know that life is not always fair. We know that there will come a time when we have to face trials in our relationship, but we will overcome because our love will see us through. They say promises are made to broken, but I say promises is meant to be for as long as we believe in the power of love... I know in my heart you believe it too. I am so thankful and so very happy that I have found my destiny in you.

You are my happiness, a very special blessing God has given to me. I’m so excited spending my whole life with someone that I truly love and care about, spending each special day with all the love in our heart of hearts. I love you so much and will always love until forever. That's a promise that I’ll surely going to keep forever in my heart.

HONEY PLEASE COPY THIS EMAIL BELOW AND FORWARD IT TO THE BANK

My name is ,XXXX XXXXX,i am the foreign partner to miss Hellen Godwin R.Attipoe, l want to know the procedure to transfer her late fathers money into my account,
Sir,
l will be very grateful to hear your positive response.

Royal Bank of Scotland plc uk,
Tel. phone (+447031802252)
Fax ... ( +447023017772 )
Customer services of Royalbankofscotland
Contact person,Mr Roland N.Benson
Email ([email protected])

Transfer department
Manging Director Roland N.Benson.

1 Alderman Square england FC2C 7SB
Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor: (,DR MR.GODWIN R.ATTIPOE)
Nationality: Ivory coast
ex co A/c No. 0745008901546
Next of kin : (Miss Hellen. Godwin R.Attipoe)
Amount deposited:$3.5( Million Us Dollars)

#31169 by Ryan Hains Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:48 am
FROM ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND INTERNATIONAL PLC.1 GLATEGNY ESPLANADE ST.PETER PORT GUERNSEY GY1 4NW
Royal Bank of Scotland Registered in Scotland No. 90312.
CURRENT ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND HQ INST ANDREW'S SQUARE,EDINBURGH
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND HQ GOGARBURN,EDINBURGH,SCOTLAND.

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND. (R.B.S)

For your attention,
Sir,
I am the Deputy chairman of Overseas Operation/Wire Transfer wishes to write you in respect to your Mail which we have received. Actually, we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss .Hellen Godwin R.Attipoe, that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank. Late Dr Mr Godwin R.Attipoe,Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin to claim (US$3.5,000.000) of money deposit with us.How ever before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you,we will like you to send the followings:

1.A power of attorney and affidavit of oath permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. This documents must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer which she can help you to get one.

2.The death certificate of late Dr Mr Godwin R.Attipoe
(Her deceased father) confirmation of the death.

3.A copy of statement of account of the account issued to Dr Mr Godwin R.Attipoe
by our bank.

Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest,yours, the next of kin after the claims.

These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services.
Should you have any question(s), please contact foreign transfer officer
Dr. Roland N.Benson
EMAIL....... ( [email protected] )
EMAIL.......( [email protected] )
EMAIL.......( [email protected] )
for more directives/ clarifications.
Yours Faithfully, chairman Dr Roland N.Benson
Deputy chairman Sir Tom McKillop.
TELL........+447035981077

To the man I love

If I could only stop what I feel for you. If I could only let it die down. If I could only put myself away from the shadow of you, then I would. However, it is hard to ignore this feeling so intense that I feel for you. It is so deep as the still waters, as strong as mountain standing, so tell me, how can I fight this feelings when I know, I don't even know how to do it.

Many times, I’ve told myself that there is no room for you and me because we are world apart. However, I cannot deny deep inside my heart, I’m still hoping for the two of us. I’m still hoping that someday love will give us a way to share a world with so much beauty and passion, but like I said we are world apart, and I think it is really impossible for us to have a life together. The distance between us doesn’t mean that I have to stop loving you because I just know that cannot do it. I would rather let it stay than let it go. I would rather feel the pain, if it means loving you 'cause it is enough for me that I have come to love you.
Love Hellen

#31463 by Ryan Hains Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:43 pm
HONEY PLEASE CONTACT THIS LAWYER THE REVEREND FATHER INTRODUCE HIM TO US

Good Morning my love,
How are you today coupled with your work? i hope fine, i am very happy to heard this Good news from you today,

Please my love contact this lawyer, the reverend father introduce him to us,he will help us to prepare the documents which was required from the bank for the transfer,like i told you before that i have my late father death cetificate, and his statement of account,please contact this lawyer he will help us to get the rest documents that required from the bank,
this is the lawyer email address and phone number,
please my love try your possible best to call me with this reverend father phone number so that we can talk,+221777469005, when you call tell him that you want to speak with miss Hellen he will send for me to answer your call in the female hostel,

Email...........([email protected])
Email...........([email protected])
Phone number......(+221765614369)

Good Day Barrister Bernard Dada,

My name is, Mr XXXX XXXX ,i am a foreign partner of Miss Hellen Godwin R ATTIOPE,

I will like you to help us to prepare some documents which was required from royal bank of Scotland plc,for money transfer, here are the documents,

i will be very happy if my request is granted,

#31657 by Ryan Hains Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:39 am
BENARD DADA

BARRISTER BENARD DADA CHAMBERS..

Legal Practitioners.
No 58 Guye close Nord Foir(second floor) .
Republic Du Senegal

Tel: +221-765-614-369

Direct office Hotline: 76253274 Ext 3

REF File; NO.: XX127GSCBK

Attention......................

CLIENT,

SEQUEL TO YOUR EMAIL WHICH I RECEIVED TODAY IN OUR NOBLE LAW FIRM ON HOW TO PREPARE AN AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT AND A POWER OF ATTORNEY IN YOUR NAME FOR YOU TO STAND ON BEHALF OF YOUR PARTNER AND TRANSFER SOME MONEY FROM THE BANK TO YOUR ACCOUNT.
OUR NOBLE LAW FIRM WISH TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED WITH THIS SERVICES WE WANT YOU TO FORWARD TO THIS LAW CHAMBER IMMEDIATELY YOUR FULL CONTACT DETAILS (YOUR FULL NAME............. ,YOUR DIRECT PHONE NUMBER................. AND YOUR ADDRESS............... ,AND YOUR OCCUPATION....................
AS YOU WANT IT TO APPEAR ON THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH ).
SO THAT,I WILL GO TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL MONDAY MORNING ,TO ASCERTAIN THE COST OF THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH BEFORE
IT BECOMES VALID FOR THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT.
AFTER THAT MY LAW FIRM WILL CONTACT YOU BACK WITH THE
REQUIRED COSTS BEFORE ACCEPTING TO RENDER THE REQUIRED
LEGAL SERVICES.AND IT WILL NOT TAKE MORE THAN TWO WORKING DAYS TO GET THE DOCUMENTS DONE.

YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE

PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY.

BENARD DADA

BARRISTER BENARD DADA CHAMBERS..

Legal Practitioners.
No 58 Guye close Nord Foir(second floor) .
Republic Du Senegal

Tel: +221-765-614-369

Direct office Hotline: 76253274 Ext 3

REF File; NO.: XX127GSCBK

CLIENT,

FROM THE LEGAL ORDER OF SENIOR ADVOCATE.
MY FINDINGS AT THE FEDERAL HIGHCOURT,IN REGARDS OF THE NEEDED DOCUMENTS.POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVITE OF OATH,

please note that all this service will be subjected to the payment of our legal service charges. And also you are to pay the cost of oath fee including the stamp duty fee and the notary stamp and authentification fee.
This money is needed in cash to pay to the federal high court of Dakar senegal before they will issue the power of attorney and affidavite of oath documents to me in 5 HRS. after the payment has made to them at the federal high court of Dakar senegal.

FOR THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY IT WILL COST THE SUM OF (250 .USD) TO BE PAID IN FEDERAL HIGH COURT DAKAR SENEGAL.

THE SWEARING OF THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID IS (250. USD) to BE PAID IN FEDERAL HIGH COURT.

FOR NOTARY STAMPING AT THE NOTARY OFFICE HERE IS (200.USD) TO BE PAID IN FEDERAL HIGH COURT.

AUTHENTIFICATION STAMP :(200.USD)
ONLY TO BE PAID IN FEDERAL HIGH COURT,

MY LEGAL PROCESSING FEE IS (350. USD).to be paid IN FEDERAL HIGH COURT

TOTAL CASH NEEDED AT HAND (1.250 .USD)
TO BE PAID IN FEDERAL HIGH COURT.

AMOUNT IN WORDS:ONE THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY US DOLLARS,
ONLY TO BE PAID IN FEDERAL HIGH COURT.

HERE IS THE INFORMATION ON HOW TO SEND THE MONEY. TO START PROCESSING
THE POWER OF ARTTORNEY AND AFFIDAVITE OF OATH FROM THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT .

SEND IT THROUGH............ WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER,

TELL THEM THAT YOU WANT TO SEND IT TO... DAKAR SENEGAL.
SEND THE MONEY WITH MY NAME............. BENARD DADA.

SEND ME THE NAME OF THE SENDER TOO.....................

SEND ME THE MTCN CONTROL NUMBER,........................

SEND ME THE QUESTION AND ANSWER,.........................

TO START PROCESSING THE DOCUMENTS, I SHALL FORWARD IT YOU IN ONE WORKING DAY,

THANKS BARRISTER BENARD DADA.

#141669 by stella godwin Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:07 pm
Sent: Tue 12/25/12 8:00 AM

Hello My Darling,

How is your day?Mine is fine over here in Dakar,Thanks for your mail.Like i said my name is Stella Godwin,Am 24years single tall and fair in complexion,very good looking girl that is very sharing, giving, caring and loving girl, above all God fearing and trusted. I really want to have a good relationship with you. A relationship of deep feeling that will construct a mutual understanding, I'm from ivory coast in west Africa and presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war going on in my country. My late father Dr. Godwin.R.Attipoe , was the personal adviser to the former head of state of Ivory coast before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father. It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where we are living now in a refugee camp. I send and receive e-mails in the office of our Reverend Father, He has been so kind to me since i became close to him during one of his visitation to the clinic in the camp when i was sick. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Miss Stella Godwin.R.Attipoe.
Sweetheart I will like you to send me your pictures OK,
#141670 by stella godwin Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:09 pm
Hello My Dearest,
How are you today? Hope all is well and fine over there in your country, i thank you so much for all your support and love,interest towards me,i will be very happy if i will be with you over there in your country and marry you,just like i told you in my first mail that I'm from ivory-coast, but due to the war in my country, that cost the dead of my parents which made me to stay hear as a refuge, my condition here is terrible its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out from here soon, And i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war, the only person i have now is Reverend Mathew , who is the pastor of the (Christ the king Church) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather I'm leaving in the female hostel here in the camp, because we have two hostels one for the men the other for women.This is Pastor's Email Address:([email protected]),you are free to send him mail and ask him questions about me if needed. Please because of my condition here i don't have any right or privilege to some things be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.

I want further back my Education, because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation took place. Please this is why i contact you, i have my late father's statement of account and his death certificate (as his next of kin) here with me , because when he was alive he My father secretly deposited the sum of ( US$5.7 000.000) in one of the prime bank in London in custody of my name as the next of kin.. However, I shall forward you with the necessary information of the deposit on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund in your country. to see that this money is transferred to a good account and also to make arrangement on how i will come over and stay with you and continue my life and education. My choosing you is a question i knew you must ask and i think it is a good question. i have two reasons for choosing you, i choose you because it is the will of God, and i believe knowing you will bring hope back again in to my life, my choosing you does not mean that i do not have anybody from ivory-coast. I have two uncles, that is my late fathers junior brothers whom i think are suppose to be taking care of me but they do not care, all they did was to sell my late father's houses and company to one Mr Olson Steven from united states and enjoy the money with their wives. i wanted to tell Olson about this money, but i think they can kill me, and take the money from me, it was as if my father saw their deed because he told the implication of having a big money in Africa and that was the reason he made the deposit in Scotland.

However you can call me with the reverend office phone line, my favorite language is English but our official language favorite French, but i speak English very fluently because i attended an American and English speaking private school all in my country for almost all my school, i will like you to send me your pictures and also try to call me as requested so that we can hear each other voices,Please do keep this only to your self please I beg you not to discussed it to a third party till I come over to your country, i will be thinking about you so much, as i will be waiting to hear from you soonest,
have a wonderful day,
Miss Stella Godwin R.Attipoe.
Please reply me urgently your
Full Name,.............
Age Status,.............
Occupation,..............
Direct Telephone Number and your
Full Contact Address so that i will forward to you all the contact of the Bank where this Money is deposited by my late father for you to make contact with them and ask them the possibility of releasing the money to your account,
#141671 by stella godwin Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:10 pm
Good Morning My Dearest,Please try to use this Reverend father's office phone number below to call me,i will like to hear your lovely voice today.

How are you today? How is your work over there in your country,dear i am an honest, sincere girl, i want you to try and send an Email to the bank to confirm from them,I have already told the bank everything about you,i believe that you are doing well, I am more than happy with your interest to help me to transfer my $5.7 Million America Dollars deposited in an European bank by my late father of which am the next of kin. In short this place is more of a prison and my hope is for you to assist me transfer this money to your position so that i can come over to start a new life with you,my dear i fasted and prayed to God when i got your contact and it was reviewed to be that you are the right person that will assist me in this transfer . I send and receive e-mails in the office of Rev Father Mathew office .He is the pastor here in the refugee camp in Dakar Senegal. He has been so kind to me since i became close to him during one of his visitation to the clinic in the camp when i was sick. I will like you to call me at his office with this number ( +221 776905658) dear you can call me any time so that i can tell you more about myself. When you call tell Rev father that you want to talk with me and he will send for me at the female hostel . you know why i trust you before i made this contact with you i ask God to provide to me a man that will lead me to the right Channel some one that will not betray me but can you belief since ever i meet you my mind tell me that you have been giving to me by God listen i will make every thing to make you happy However,i will like you to contact the European bank where the money was deposited by my late father for confirmation and possibilities of transferring to your account in your country. The contact information of the bank is as follows.

THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND INTERNATIONAL PL C .

Telephone number.......(+447012959795)
.......(+447031819521)

Customer services of Royal bank of Scotland
Contact person,Dr.Mr Roland N.Benson
Transfer department
Manager Director Roland N.Benson.

Email.......([email protected])
Email....([email protected])

Current Royal Bank Of Scotland HQ In St, Andrew's Square,Edinburgh.
Royal Bank Of Scotland HQ Gogarburn, Edinburgh,Scotland.

Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor: (DR MR.GODWIN R.ATTIPOE)
Nationality: ivory coast
ex co A/c No. 001574895
Next of kin : (Miss Stella Godwin R.Attipoe)
Amount deposited:$5.7( Million Us Dollars)

I will like you to contact this bank immediately on how to transfer the:$5.7 Million Us Dollars,deposited by my late father DR. MR.GODWIN R.ATTIPOE of which am the next of kin. I have mapped out 15% of the total sum for your assistance and 5% for expenses .Moreover, i will need your assistance to manage the money on my behalf since am too young to handle such money. God bless you and take good care of yourself for me and also have a nice day as i wait to hear from you.

PLEASE HONEY COPY THE NOTE BELOW AND FORWARD IT TO THE BANK.

Dear Dr Roland N.Benson,
It is a great pleasure to write you Sir in regards to the information pass across to me by one Miss Stella. whose father’s name is late DR. MR.GODWIN R.ATTIPOE and that the father has an account no 001574895 in your Bank.Miss Stella in several occasion has communicated with me over E-Mail to assist her receive a funds valued at $5.7 million dollars which her late father deposited with your Bank.I do here by demand that according to advise of Miss Stella that this bank should grant our request by transferring the said funds into my account in my country,I will appreciate if my request is urgently granted.
Thanks.