Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#299647 by AlanJones Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:54 am
This dumb scammer left his recovery scam format as a comment on an Anti-Scam video on YouTube

Email: Tracey Elswood - [email protected]

i am a single mother with 3 kids who was scammed through the internet and had to loose my whole fortune ,life became hard for i and my family with nothing left on us as feeding and personal welfare became a problem for me ,Not until i came in contact with the cyber crime agency that helped me in getting back all i lost even in double! if you have similar case just like me or you know someone that has been involved in any scam/fraud related issue do feel free to write me on [email protected] so i can guide anyone on protocols i underwent.?

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#299679 by Jeremy Phisher Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:08 am
i am a single mother with 3 kids who was scammed through the internet and had to loose my whole fortune ,life became hard for i and my family with nothing left on us as feeding and personal welfare became a problem for me ,Not until i came in contact with the cyber crime agency that helped me in getting back all i lost even in double! if you have similar case just like me or you know someone that has been involved in any scam/fraud related issue do feel free to write me on [email protected] so i can guide anyone on protocols i underwent.
This Scammer scours YouTube for videos about scams and leaves the above Comment. Any victim who emails this Scammer is eventually asked to send monies to a 'lawyer', who claims to be able to recover their stolen funds. It is a 'recovery scam' and of course, the 'lawyer' is actually another scammer.

Just across the Pond...
#299814 by AlanJones Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:43 am

Good Day,

Yes you can get back your money,

presently i am a very happy woman as i was able to get back all the that was scammed from with the help of a cyber crime
agency and from your mail i believe you fall into my category of being scammed also,but you dont have to worry further as
i would humbly guard and put you through the whole processes till you also get paid and the whole processing was a very easy
one,so do write to me as soon as you get my mail so i can direct you on how i got back all what i lost with ease.

i know how it feels to be scammed and also the joy i have in me knowing that i was able to get back my money as that is why
i am set out to help those that has been a victim like me also. i await on hearing from you so i can guard you through the whole
process i went through to get back my money .

Best Regards
Tracey E

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#299892 by Jeremy Phisher Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:46 pm
Ms Elswood then passes the responder on to her contact in the 'Cyber Crime Committee'...

Good Day,

Your complaints has duely been received by the Cyber Crime committee and it is in our honor and duty to assist you in getting back all you lost by all means and putting a big smile back to every scam victim like you out there as we look forward to eradicating cyber crime and any fraud related issue.

For immediate commencement and proceedings on your case you are to print out the attach file below fill and submit back to us for us to began work on your case with immediate effect,below is the Cyber Crime Form attached

Yours In Service
Patrick Stokes
(Senior Deputy Chief Fraud Section )
+2347038929962
+12392449681

Just across the Pond...
#299921 by AlanJones Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:31 am
Other Email: [email protected]

Yes it is a must you would get your money so far it is true you were really scammed they would help you in recovering back your money and also compensate you for your loss in the past years.

would provide you with the much needed information as that is why i am here to assist people like you that got scammed just like i was

this is what you will do, now write the head office at [email protected]

they will ask you further details about your experience , how much you deposited,
how much you attempted or was suppose to withdraw, as well as email threads
and their correspondence before business ensued between you both.

The whole processes is very easy as not as stressful as you might think as my case
was received and treated withing 2 weeks and i got paid back all i was scammed off and some
additional bonuses added to it to compensate me for my loss,so do write to them as soon as you can so
then get back to you as quick as possible then afterwards i can further guard and put you through the
whole processes till you also has gotten back all what you lost .

#300019 by AlanJones Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:39 am

Good Day,

Your complaints has duely been received by the Cyber Crime committee and it is in our honor and duty to assist you in getting back all you lost by all means and putting a big smile back to every scam victim like you out there as we look forward to eradicating cyber crime and any fraud related issue.

For immediate commencement and proceedings on your case you are to print out the attach file below fill and submit back to us for us to began work on your case with immediate effect,below is the Cyber Crime Form attached

Yours In Service
Patrick Stokes

#300118 by AlanJones Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:55 am

Good Day,we have reviewed your information and sent your file to the FBI agency so they can prepare your case file and do the needed investigation and inspection hence the FBI would be contacting you after receiving your information and ready to set up your case file ,so you should await on hearing from the FBI.

Yours In Service
Patrick Stokes
(Senior Deputy Chief Fraud Section ).

#300119 by AlanJones Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:56 am

Good day.

How are you doing today,your information has been received and reviewed by the FBI team and we are about to proceed on setting up your case file and in other for an immediate inspection and investigation on your scam case.

With this you are to fill up the attached Fbi form below and submit back to us so we can go ahead with our duty.

We look Forward to Serving You Best.

Yours In Service
Tim Feeney
Chief Inspector FBI.

#300327 by AlanJones Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:37 am

Good Morning XXX,

We the FBI team are really sorry for your scam loss,we got all the attached files and information needed and we the FBI team would make sure we set out to investigate and inspect on your case right away so you also can get back all that you lost.

To proceed with the inspection and investigation you are expected to go ahead and make the payment of $700 which is all the total expenses calculated we would be needing to make our investigation swiftly and successful.

You are expected to make the payment of $700 right away so we can proceed on your case and note this is the only fee you would be paying till we finish our inspection and also till you get back your money after a successful inspection and investigation from our team (FBI)

Below Is The Payment Information

Receiver Name : William Weichbrodt
Receiver State : Tennessee
Receiver Country : USA
Amount : $700

Do send the payment information as soon as you effect the payment .

Yours In Service
Tim Feeney
Chief Inspector FBI.

#300510 by AlanJones Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:09 am

Good Day,How is the family hope your weekend was very okay.

Your local police is 60% right about but not completely as a lot of legit organization still makes use of western union and money gram to receive and send money cause it is reliable and also a safer means to send money,so because scammers make use of it doesnt mean everyone that uses that means to receive or send money is akso a scammer,that doesnt just make no sense at all.

And i already did told you that here in the USA the security procedures of receiving money are strict,we the FBI are only here to help the scam victims that has been scammed just like you and by doing this we needed to make sure all inspection fee is being received safely and swiftly in other to have a successful investigation in other to attain this we had to go into partnership with MONEY GRAM and WESTERN UNION just to make sure all fee sent is received successful and highly secured and ever since the past 9 years they have been in partnership with us they have been no issue nor any complaints as they are very reliable as that is why we still have them wiork with us,and majorly the FBI has an international investigation unit would never be involved in any form of scam rather we fight it.

So my dear do go ahead and effect the payment to the information that was provided to you as you have no worries whatsoever,your fee would be received by us and withing an hour we would commence on your case investigation which would last for a period of 24 hours,so you are to act fast as we have a lot of cases to attend to and delay is not advisable at this stage.

Yours In Service
Tim Feeney
Chief Inspector FBI.

#300511 by AlanJones Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:09 am

Good Day my friend,how is the family doing and yourself,been some days since i last wrote you on how to contact the cyber crime agency so they can help you get back your loss just like they did for me,but i ma yet to ear from you on how the whole process is going and if they have been able to proceed on your case inspection or if they have done with your case inspection ,do let me know how it is all going with you my friend so i can further guard you and know what is happening to you to be sure everything is okay with you.

Best Regards.

#300512 by AlanJones Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:11 am

Good Day,what is happening your report is yet to be submitted back to the cyber crime agency by the FBI but we are yet to receive your case report yet,that is why we dim it fit to write to you so we can know what the problem is and we can be able to help out.

Yours In Service
Patrick Stokes

#311062 by AlanJones Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:03 am
Recovery Scammer - [email protected]

Still posting on anti-scam pages:
We single parents are being exposed to scam on a daily basis in search of love and companion,Facebook Security and the US government are doing their best it all seem like they are doing or more about protecting us from this Scammers,i have been a victim of scam and i feel so ashamed of myself as i lost all i had to Marriage/Romance scam ,Life became hard for me and my lovely kids as i lived everyday of my life in regrets and tears ,and even when you report to your local authorities they do nothing about it . My joy and happiness has been restored back to me with the help of the Cyber Crime team and the FBI as i was finally able to track down the scammer and and also recovered all that i lost ,Now i have myself and kids living happily again as i can give to them the good life they truly deserve,After getting Aid from the Cyber Crime Team and the Fbi i took it upon myself to inform and spread the news to every one out there to be very careful and i am also in my own part willing to assist anyone that has been a scam victim undergo the protocols i went to get my Scam case attended to ,You can reach via my email [email protected].

#316044 by mettes Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:39 pm
Delivered-To: snip
Received: by 10.140.82.81 with SMTP id g75csp5052643qgd;
Tue, 3 Jan 2017 06:52:44 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.36.89.6 with SMTP id p6mr48622059itb.48.1483455164212;
Tue, 03 Jan 2017 06:52:44 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from mail-io0-x22b.google.com (mail-io0-x22b.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4001:c06::22b])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id 64si29578004itg.46.2017.01.03.06.52.43
for <snip>
(version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Tue, 03 Jan 2017 06:52:44 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 2607:f8b0:4001:c06::22b as permitted sender) client-ip=2607:f8b0:4001:c06::22b;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass [email protected];
spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 2607:f8b0:4001:c06::22b as permitted sender) [email protected];
dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=gmail.com
Received: by mail-io0-x22b.google.com with SMTP id n85so89261843ioi.2
for <snip>; Tue, 03 Jan 2017 06:52:43 -0800 (PST)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=gmail.com; s=20161025;
h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to;
bh=h8m6bXV3mu78ZzdDE/Ic6k0QZmr6sWrMDAIoV0LtDEI=;
b=ZTx+GxXtbzH7ThoHcX/4gJBUG8gZ1T8Up2Kwh7C+PjHjZLM6PoGbqauxTINo0QurOc
4ERxQ8+Bh5mo0rEBc2t/Wf2/wCStouumIj0ji96ih1Ba5sY147rjgW6k6ay7VXz9i3KO
Ku4LrGiYFJB5agTojaWwdbyPNEOyZ/5QsCqtoSeBmQjapcV8fKlnIIAgEJHRw+RDbqiN
AmRu7Ca8Ja1cjPp3jf5mEezKwBBi22a6LCCqs4MJ4DTYjnEkjc6p3J8Uw5WLsz2oHxje
4CUxIeh1T8d79snkXTpecKk5pCGNBQd7dhZU38vCEQJQldjtMmcRcPrnSKcoIscPlcYW
w3yg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=1e100.net; s=20161025;
h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date
:message-id:subject:to;
bh=h8m6bXV3mu78ZzdDE/Ic6k0QZmr6sWrMDAIoV0LtDEI=;
b=kbpZKRhmcMXZUeia3mV886xVzLgSs9fBOC+LLM5schb0svGI0EUDx4vYtoRQt9Boz9
IoPPuG3JI9I3WB9EVou88PgUSQw5ELBpWEDNKfm5UKcrEKBSQfPJJLaX5iW7RL1qcsS9
TEMmEZ7xi2FOVQKAlPCQE1V9s8ITJJ+XJAIaXAzaUcYDmtP/r+C8h5+WRAlYIRidlMpw
di7eRTtvT5LsMRcze2GXb7QX0MWDLEI/93A2bzN7cQeH2MwzxxDMuFcUkNf/Vv4d4hCp
+F3R/VKoRRu0PIvk5wlVXHkUaga9YKAeNgCckClL2pQa9GA97sKI5pdtZ6krsmg+oCe6
53+g==
X-Gm-Message-State: AIkVDXKeDpPkdr0X6UabiGCWs4gKwyxJpvqpwRvnL3+WJVfurwCw+736S2KPTqJxNb50+7pHoLcJI08DeDfJGQ==
X-Received: by 10.107.158.4 with SMTP id h4mr44226318ioe.43.1483455163330; Tue, 03 Jan 2017 06:52:43 -0800 (PST)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.79.196.156 with HTTP; Tue, 3 Jan 2017 06:52:42 -0800 (PST)
In-Reply-To: <CAG+=gZKnov1QKoadGoP8-fyXs-FLMcOUU9pf8i7w0i=-WBEoKA@mail.gmail.com>
References: <CAG+=gZKnov1QKoadGoP8-fyXs-FLMcOUU9pf8i7w0i=-WBEoKA@mail.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2017 15:52:42 +0100
Message-ID: <CAOUkf2nDvMJNdMvAjKfXDpSZNyQgdo0SKk1qqGi6GGD1Z73jRQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Account details are not complete.
To: Snip Snip <snip>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=001a1140e9ac0cfa0d054531d201

--001a1140e9ac0cfa0d054531d201
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8

Sincere apologies for the delay in response, see below for the Payment
information.

*See
below for the current active payment information *

Beneficiary Name: Brenda Skala
Beneficiary Adress : 42,Hubbard,st Meriden Connecticut ,Usa.
Name Of Bank : Bank Of America
Account Number : 385021133749
Routing Number 011900254

Kindly notify as soon as you effect the payment ,we await you with the
payment details .

* Bank account reported