Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#182999 by Faizan Docherty Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:01 am
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 84.108.211.115<br>Originating ISP: Bezeq International<br> City: Netanya<br>Country of Origin: Israel<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

From AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA Mon Dec 2 09:41:49 2013
X-Apparently-To: <snipped> via 72.30.238.254; Mon, 02 Dec 2013 18:15:41 +0000
Return-Path: <amba1234@azeronline.com>
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 192.115.104.19
Received-SPF: none (domain of azeronline.com does not designate permitted sender hosts)
X-YMailISG: <snipped>
X-Originating-IP: [192.115.104.19]
Authentication-Results: mta1388.mail.ne1.yahoo.com from=azeronline.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=azeronline.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO sa5.bezeqint.net) (192.115.104.19)
by mta1388.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 02 Dec 2013 18:15:39 +0000
Received: from User (bzq-84-108-211-115.cablep.bezeqint.net [84.108.211.115])
by sa5.bezeqint.net (Bezeq International SMTP out Mail Server) with SMTP id 661023EC62;
Mon, 2 Dec 2013 19:54:37 +0200 (IST)
Reply-To: <james.fentwistle@e-mail.ua>
Subject: THE NEW APPOINTED UNITED STATE AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 13:41:49 -0400
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
Content-Length: 1929

Greeting from U.S Embassy,
THIS MAIL IS ONLY FOR THE OWNER OF THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS
Form US Ambassador to Federal Republic of Nigeria
United States Consulate General Nigeria
No 7 Mambilla Street ,Off Aso Drive
Maitama District Abuja Nigeria
Direct Telephone Number: (+ 234-81-535-117-07)

ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY,

I AM MR. JAMES F. ENTWISTLE, THE NEW APPOINTED UNITED STATE AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA, JUST IN CASE YOU DON’T KNOW ME, I WANT YOU TO CLICK THIS WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT ME: http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/biography.html

THE UNITED STATES EMBASSY HAS RESOLVED ON A DIPLOMATIC MISSION TO NIGERIA ON-BEHALF OF 100 SCAM VICTIMS TO BE COMPENSATED AFTER POLICE ARRESTED SOME FRAUDSTERS IN LAGOS NIGERIA WHO MENTIONED YOUR PARTICULARS AS ONE OF THE VICTIMS OF CIRCUMSTANCES.

NOTE THAT AFTER MY MEETING WITH DR. GOOD LUCK EBELE JONATHAN, PRESIDENT FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA AND OTHER HOUSE OF
REPRESENTATIVE MEMBERS, WORLD BANK, UNITED NATIONS AND INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF), THEY AGREED TO PAY YOU
$5,000,000.00 (FIVE MILLION US AMERICAN DOLLARS ONLY) AS YOUR COMPENSATION.

CONGRATULATIONS FOR YOUR NAME WERE AMONG THE LIST TO BE PAID $5M US DOLLARS COMPENSATION PAYMENT. SO RE-CONFIRM BELOW
INFORMATION SO THAT THERE WILL NOT BE ANY MISTAKE:

1) YOUR FULL NAME: ---------------
2) YOUR CURRENT HOUSE ADDRESS: -------------
3) CURRENT DIRECT TELEPHONE: -------------
4) OCCUPATION & AGE: -------------

AS SOON AS I RECEIVE THE INFORMATION, I WILL TELL YOU WHAT TO DO TO RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY.
GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME TO SPEND HERE IN NIGERIA.

CALL MY SECRETARY WITH THIS NUMBER FOR MORE INFORMATION: + 234-81-535-117-07

CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN.

MY BEST REGARDS.

MR. JAMES F. ENTWISTLE
UNITED STATE AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA
TEL: + 234-81-535-117-07
CONTACT EMAIL ADDRESS: james.fentwistle@e-mail.ua
http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/biography.html

Please DO NOT tell a scammer that he has been posted here!

If you wish you can email me at
faizandocherty@scamwarners.com

How to analyze an email header:
http://www.iptrackeronline.com/email-he ... alysis.php

#183000 by Faizan Docherty Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:04 am
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 79.183.174.13<br>Originating ISP: Bezeq International<br> City: Tel Aviv<br>Country of Origin: Israel<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

From AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA Mon Dec 2 08:15:25 2013
X-Apparently-To: <snipped> via 72.30.238.252; Mon, 02 Dec 2013 16:34:59 +0000
Return-Path: <amba1234@azeronline.com>
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 192.115.104.18
Received-SPF: none (domain of azeronline.com does not designate permitted sender hosts)
X-YMailISG: <snipped>
X-Originating-IP: [192.115.104.18]
Authentication-Results: mta1476.mail.ne1.yahoo.com from=azeronline.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=azeronline.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO sa4.bezeqint.net) (192.115.104.18)
by mta1476.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 02 Dec 2013 16:34:37 +0000
Received: from User (bzq-79-183-174-13.red.bezeqint.net [79.183.174.13])
by sa4.bezeqint.net (Bezeq International SMTP out Mail Server) with SMTP id 648AF3CF6D;
Mon, 2 Dec 2013 18:28:08 +0200 (IST)
Reply-To: <ambassjames@qq.com>
Subject: GOOD MESSAGE..
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 12:15:25 -0400
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
Content-Length: 1324

U.S. DEPARTMENT OF STATE
BUREAU OF CONSULAR AFFAIRS
US AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA
11 GARKI ROAD ABUJA
ABUJA-NIGERIA
WEB SITE BIOGRAPHY http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/biography.html
TEL 234 8033231142
EMAIL ambassjames@qq.com

ATTENTION BENEFICIARY

I AM AMBASSADOR JAMES F ENTWISTLE THE NEW APPOINTED
USA AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA,

I SHALL BE COMING TO USA FOR A MEETING AND WILL LET YOU KNOW THAT I
WILL BE COMING WITH YOUR CONSIGNMENT PACKAGE

SO ALL YOU ARE ADVISE TO DO IS TO FURNISH ME WITH YOUR PASSPORT
PHOTOGRAPH AND YOUR DELIVERY ADDRESS ALSO YOUR NEAREST AIRPORT WERE I
WILL ARRIVED.

NOTE THAT AS SOON AS I CONFIRM THIS INFORMATION I WILL BOOK MY FLIGHT
TICKET BECAUSE I HAVE FIND OUT THAT YOU HAVE PAID A LOT OF MONEY AND
AFTER PAYING YOU RECEIVE NOTHING THAT IS WHY I AM USING MY POSSITION
TO MAKE SURE THAT ALL AMERICAN BENEFICIARYAND CANADA AND EUROPE
BENEFICIARY INCLUDING ASIA
RECOVER ALL THEIR LOST FUND WHICH NIGERIA AND UK OFFICIALS COLLECTED FROM YOU
IN RESPECT OF YOUR CONTRACT AND YOU LOTTERY WINNING

FINALLY NOTE THAT IT WILL ONLY COST YOU THREE HUNDREAD AND FIFTY DOLLAR
ONLY AS I WILL USED IT TO REGISTER YOUR CONSIGNMENT AS AMBASSADORIA
PACKAGE SO THAT ON MY ARRIVAL TO ANY AIRPORT YOUR CONSIGNMENT WILL NOT
BE CONFISCATED

THANKS
AMBASSADOR JAMES F ENTWISTLE
USA AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA

#189174 by Faizan Docherty Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:03 am
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.71.216.228<br>Originating ISP: Visafone<br> City: Lagos<br>Country of Origin: Nigeria<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Delivered-To: <snipped>
Received: by 10.227.64.200 with SMTP id f8csp181452wbi;
Mon, 27 Jan 2014 20:03:21 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.236.160.9 with SMTP id t9mr30857661yhk.10.1390881801224;
Return-Path: <officecooer4853@cantv.net>
Received: from 10ibl20ser04.datacenter.cha.cantv.net (10ibl20ser04.datacenter.cha.cantv.net. [200.11.173.11])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id t26si10601951yhl.155.2014.01.27.20.01.45
for <multiple recipients>
(version=TLSv1 cipher=RC4-SHA bits=128/128);
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of officecooer4853@cantv.net designates 200.11.173.11 as permitted sender) client-ip=200.11.173.11;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of officecooer4853@cantv.net designates 200.11.173.11 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=officecooer4853@cantv.net
X-Virus-Scanned: amavisd-new at cantv.net
Received: from webmail-05.datacenter.cha.cantv.net (webmail-05.datacenter.cha.cantv.net [200.11.153.88])
(authenticated bits=0)
by 10ibl20ser04.datacenter.cha.cantv.net (8.14.3/8.14.3/3.0) with ESMTP id s0S40bB3010667;
Mon, 27 Jan 2014 23:30:37 -0430
X-Matched-Lists: []
Received: from 41.71.216.228 ([41.71.216.228]) by webmail-05.datacenter.cha.cantv.net (Cantv Webmail) with HTTP; Mon, 27 Jan 2014 23:30:37 -0430 (VET)
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 23:30:37 -0430 (VET)
From: USA AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA <officecooer4853@cantv.net>
Reply-To: chuksstevesecfretarytousambass@gmail.com
To: chuksstevesecfretarytousambass@gmail.com
Message-ID: <1385322170.449155.1390881637512.JavaMail.gess@webmail-05.datacenter.cha.cantv.net>
Subject: YOUR URGENT RESPONSE IS NEEDED SOONEST
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----=_Part_449154_700279390.1390881637404"

OPEN THIS ATTACH DOCUMENT CONCERNING YOUR FUND DELIVERY. THANKS

Contents of the attachment:

UNITED STATES AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA
AMBASSADOR JAMES F. ENTWISTLE
11 GARIKI ROAD ABUJA
ABUJA, NIGERIA

ATTN:

HENCE, I AM MAKING EVERY EFFORTS TO ENSURE THAT NO CITIZEN OF THE UNITED STATES OR ANY WHITE CITIZENS IS CHEATED BY NIGERIANS OR ANY AFRICAN CONTINENT. THEREFORE, I NEED YOUR UTMOST SUPPORT AND UNDERSTANDING TO ACTUALIZE THIS DREAM.

I SHALL BE COMING TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR AN OFFICIAL MEETING ON WEDNESDAY AND I WILL BE BRINGING YOUR FUNDS OF $10.000.000.00 MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS ALONG WITH ME BUT THIS TIME I WILL NOT GO THROUGH CUSTOMS BECAUSE AS AN AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA, I AM A US GOVERNMENT AGENT AND I HAVE THE VETO POWER TO GO THROUGH CUSTOMS. AS SOON AS I AM THROUGH WITH THE MEETING I SHALL THEN PROCEED TO YOUR ADDRESS. (SEND YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER AND THE ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT ME TO BRING THE PACKAGE).

YOU HAVE REALLY PAID SO MUCH IN THIS DELIVERY THAT MAKES ME WONDER. YOU ARE A VERY LUCKY PERSON BECAUSE I SHALL BE BRINGING IT MYSELF AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT.CHECK THIS OUT http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/biography.html . YOUR PACKAGE($10.000.000.00) MUST BE REGISTERED AS AN AMBASSADORIAL PACKAGE FOR ME TO DEFEAT ALL ODDS AND THE COST OF REGISTERING IT IS $340 [THREE HUNDRED AND FORTY UNITED STATE DOLLARS ONLY].THE FEE MUST BE PAID IN THE NEXT TWO DAYS VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANFER SO THAT ALL NECESSARY ARRANGEMENT CAN BE MADE BEFORE TIME WILL BE AGAINST US.

THE CONTACT PERSON:
SECRETARY TO US AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA.
EMAIL: chuksstevesecfretarytousambass@gmail.com

SEND THE FEE VIA WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER. CONTACT THE SECRETARY TO RECEIVE THE PAYMENT INFORMATION WITH WHICH YOU WILL USE IN SENDING THE FEE $USD340

MY FLIGHT IS TUESDAY AND I EXPECT YOU TO COMPLY BEFORE THEN SO THAT THE DELIVERY CAN BE COMPLETED. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY, THEN IT WILL NOT BE MY FAULT IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE AS WILL MAYBE LEFT HERE IN NIGERIA

REGARDS

#190918 by Faizan Docherty Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:28 am
Date: Feb 12, 2014 3:56 AM
Subject: PACKAGE
To: <Jamsejamesentwis@yahoo.com>

KINDLY OPEN THE ATTACHMENT FOR YOUR PACKAGE.

Contents of the attachement:

OFFICE OF THE NEW AMBASSADOR JAMES F. ENTWISTLE
United States Consulate General Lagos
2 Walter Carrington Crescent
Victoria Island, Lagos Nigeria.

Attention:,

WITHOUT MINCING WORDS, I AM CONVINCED 100% THAT YOU HAVE HAD BITTER EXPERIENCE WITH VARIOUS SCAMMERS 'CLAIMING TO BE HIGH GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS BANKS AND THEREBY DEFRAUDING YOU OF YOUR' HARD-EARNED MONEY' THE ACTIVITIES OF THESE SCAMMERS HAS CHANGED YOUR PERSPECTIVE ABOUT CONDUCTING BUSINESS ON THE INTERNET AND YOU NOW BELIEVED THERE IS NO GENUINE BUSINESS THAT CAN BE CONDUCTED ON THE INTERNET. WELL I AM AMERICAN AND THE INTERNET WAS CREATED BY AMERICANS FOR THE PURPOSE OF CREATING; AWARENESS FOR YOUR PRODUCTS/ SERVICES AND CONDUCTING GENUINE BUSINESS WITH EASE. I AM FULLY COMMITTED TO DELIVER THE DIPLOMATIC CONSIGNMENT TO YOU.I AM A FULL CITIZEN OF THE UNITED STATES BUT I WAS ON A MISSION HERE IN NIGERIA AS A DIPLOMATIC REPRESENTATIVES TO NIGERIA.

HENCE, I AM MAKING EVERY EFFORTS TO ENSURE THAT NO CITIZEN OF THE UNITED STATES IS CHEATED BY NIGERIA/BENIN REPUBLIC. THEREFORE, I NEED YOUR UTMOST SUPPORT AND UNDERSTANDING TO ACTUALIZE THIS DREAM. I ALSO WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT I DO TRUST YOU AND I EXPECT YOU TO SHOW ME THE SAME TRUST AND RESPECT IN RETURN SINCE TRUST IS A 2-WAY STREET. ON THE OTHER HAND, TRUST IS A RELATIONSHIP OF RELIANCE. TRUST ALSO MEANS BEING ABLE TO PREDICT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE WILL DO AND WHAT SITUATIONS WILL OCCUR.

I WILL BE COMING TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR AN OFFICIAL MEETING BY THE END OF EVERY MONTH AND I WILL BE BRINGING YOUR FUNDS OF $15.5M ALONG WITH ME BUT THIS TIME I WILL NOT GO THROUGH CUSTOMS BECAUSE AS AN AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA, I AM A US GOVERNMENT AGENT AND I HAVE THE VETO POWER TO GO THROUGH CUSTOMS. AS SOON AS I AM THROUGH WITH THE MEETING I SHALL THEN PROCEED TO YOUR ADDRESS. (SEND YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER AND THE ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT ME TO BRING THE PACKAGE).

YOU HAVE REALLY PAID SO MUCH IN THIS DELIVERY THAT MAKES ME WONDER. YOU ARE A VERY LUCKY PERSON BECAUSE I SHALL BE BRINGING IT MYSELF AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT. CLICK HERE: http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/biography.html YOUR PACKAGE($15.5M) MUST BE REGISTERED AS AN AMBASSADOR PACKAGE FOR ME TO DEFEAT ALL ODDS AND THE COST OF REGISTERING IT IS $ 130.THE FEE MUST BE PAID IN THE NEXT 50 HOURS VIA WESTERN UNION SO THAT ALL NECESSARY ARRANGEMENT CAN BE MADE BEFORE TIME WILL BE AGAINST US. CONTACT MY SECRETARY IMMEDIATELY FOR THE REGISTERING FEE WHICH IS $130 ONLY.

CONTACT PERSON: MR. JOSHUA CHRISTOPHER"S

EMAIL: (jushuachristopher@hotmail.co.uk)

AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE FEE MAKE SURE YOU SEND ME THE PAYMENT INFORMATION. MY FLIGHT IS THURSDAY AND I EXPECT YOU TO COMPLY BEFORE THEN SO THAT THE DELIVERY CAN BE COMPLETED. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY, THEN IT WILL NOT BE MY FAULT IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE.

THANK YOU.

#190922 by Faizan Docherty Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:10 am
Date: Feb 12, 2014 9:06 PM
Subject: OFFICE OF THE US AMBASSADOR
To: <snipped>

VIEW THE ATTACHED FOR THE DETAILS OF YOUR FUNDS

Contents of the attachment:

OFFICE OF THE US AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA

11 GARKI ROAD ABUJA

ABUJA, NIGERIA.

j_entwist@aol.com

WITHOUT MINCING WORDS, I AM CONVINCED 100% THAT YOU HAVE HAD BITTER EXPERIENCE WITH VARIOUS SCAMMERS & #39;CLAIMING TO BE HIGH GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS BANKS AND THEREBY DEFRAUDING YOU OF YOUR HARD-EARNED MONEY&#39; THE ACTIVITIES OF THESE SCAMMERS HAS CHANGED YOUR PERSPECTIVE ABOUT CONDUCTING BUSINESS ON THE INTERNET AND YOU NOW BELIEVED THERE IS NO GENUINE BUSINESS THAT CAN BE CONDUCTED ON THE INTERNET. WELL I AM AMERICAN AND THE INTERNET WAS CREATED BY AMERICANS FOR THE PURPOSE OF CREATING; AWARENESS FOR YOUR PRODUCTS/ SERVICES AND CONDUCTING GENUINE BUSINESS WITH EASE. I AM FULLY COMMITTED TO DELIVER THE DIPLOMATIC CONSIGNMENT TO YOU.I Am A FULL CITIZEN OF THE UNITED STATES BUT I WAS ON A MISSION HERE IN NIGERIA AS A US AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA.

HENCE, I AM MAKING EVERY EFFORTS TO ENSURE THAT NO CITIZEN OF THE UNITED STATES IS CHEATED BY NIGERIA/BENIN REPUBLIC. THEREFORE, I NEED YOUR UTMOST SUPPORT AND UNDERSTANDING TO ACTUALIZE THIS DREAM. I ALSO WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT I DO TRUST YOU AND I EXPECT YOU TO SHOW ME THE SAME TRUST AND RESPECT IN RETURN SINCE TRUST IS A 2-WAY STREET. ON THE OTHER HAND, TRUST IS A RELATIONSHIP OF RELIANCE. TRUST ALSO MEANS BEING ABLE TO PREDICT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE WILL DO AND WHAT SITUATIONS WILL OCCUR.

I SHALL BE COMING TO COUNTRY FOR AN OFFICIAL MEETING THIS WEEKEND AND I WILL BE BRINGING YOUR FUNDS OF $15.5M ALONG WITH ME BUT THIS TIME I WILL NOT GO THROUGH CUSTOMS BECAUSE AS AN AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA, I AM A US GOVERNMENT AGENT AND I HAVE THE VETO POWER TO GO THROUGH CUSTOMS. AS SOON AS I AM THROUGH WITH THE MEETING I SHALL THEN PROCEED TO YOUR ADDRESS. (SEND YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER AND THE ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT ME TO BRING THE PACKAGE).

YOU HAVE REALLY PAID SO MUCH IN THIS DELIVERY THAT MAKES ME WONDER. YOU ARE A VERY LUCKY PERSON BECAUSE I SHALL BE BRINGING IT MYSELF AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT. CHECK HERE: http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/biography.html YOUR PACKAGE($15.5M) MUST BE REGISTERED AS AN AMBASSADORIAL PACKAGE FOR ME TO DEFEAT ALL ODDS AND THE COST OF THE REGISTERING IS $150.THE FEE MUST BE PAID IN THE NEXT 50 HOURS VIA WESTERN UNION SO THAT ALL NECESSARY ARRANGEMENT CAN BE MADE BEFORE TIME WILL BE AGAINST US. CONTACT MY SECRETARY IMMEDIATELY FOR THE REGISTERING FEE WHICH IS $150 ONLY.

CONTACT PERSON: CHUKS STEVE

EMAIL: (chuks.steve01@gmail.com)

Phone +23481-036-738-75.

AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE FEE MAKE SURE YOU SEND ME THE PAYMENT INFORMATION. MY FLIGHT IS THURSDAY AND I EXPECT YOU TO COMPLY BEFORE THEN SO THAT THE DELIVERY CAN BE COMPLETED. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY, THEN IT WILL NOT BE MY FAULT IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE.

THANK YOU

JAMES F.ENTWISTLE

US AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA

j_entwist@aol.com