If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#197679 by iteldoo4me Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:02 am
I knew this was a scam from day one,as it had all the ingredients,plus i have seen the same wording else where for a totally differant animal.
i decided to pursue the scammer and turned down the courier service he wanted me to pay for,but I delclined on the grounds i would nt put an animal through that,but would collect myself.I was met with being informed i needed a special certificate to take an animal out of Ireland,but on checking found that providing an animal has had an antirabies injection,it can be removed.i then pursed him with a demand for his address,and then met with [size=85] going to come.I told him 'tomorrow'...An address and phone number arrived in my email.I wanted assurance that this beautiful pug had all the injections and that i would have the paperwork given to me.i havent heard from him for 2 days now.i have not tried the number,but am writing to you to ask what i should do with this info..
Advertisement

#197694 by HillBilly Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:17 pm
Please post the emails he sent you, including the header information (removing your own email address first).

Also the phone # he gave you and the Wire transfer information including the name he wanted you to send it to, test question and answer, and physical location.

If he gave you a website to view the animals, post that as well please.

#198072 by coinpuppy Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:07 pm
I just want to make it clear to you that

There is NO puppy. They will say all kinds of things about it, but NO animal exists or is in danger
The scammer is most likely in West Africa, whatever address/phone they give you is either attached to them, fake, or an innocent victim.
There is no reason to continue to communicate with them, all it does is teach them how to be better scammers. Any information you recieve from them does serve to warn others on this site, BUT it will not track these criminals down or recover lost funds.
If you do insist on continuing to communicate with them, for your own safety, do so from an email/name that is NOT your own.
Be safe