If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#210180 by anna shiru Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:16 am
I have been a visctim of fraud from the above person using that email address.
He has conned us 1000 dollars prtending there are jobs in Canada quebec and he is to provide visa.
Unfortunately i cannt understand how he was using an email address from the Canadian embassy here in Kenya to send me confirmation emails of documents he was supplying.
His skype address is quebec.job.facebook name wentworth Minott. His accounts are in Michigan ,USA.
He has been using fake documents to con us.
How can he be traced.
Regards.
anna
Advertisement

#210186 by AlanJones Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:03 am
Please post all of the email addresses and bank accounts that this scammer is using, including the email address that you were told is the Canadian Embassy in Kenya.

Also, confirm that emails that you sent to the "Canadian Embassy in Kenya" were replied to and were not copied in to or forwarded by you to anyone else.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#210199 by AlanJones Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:02 am
Email used by the scammer [email protected] - Capt. Winston Gordon

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#210210 by vonpaso xlura Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:22 am
PNCUSS33 does not appear to be a valid SWIFT code (if it is, it's in a very new country, not the one where I know PNC is). Please check.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#210219 by AlanJones Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:21 am
^^^ typo possibly. The real SWIFT code for PNC bank is PNCCUS33.

It appears that this scammer spoofs emails claiming to be from the Canadian Embassy and uses the spoofed mail to assure the victim that the person they are dealing with is legitimate.

#210963 by Ex: RIgW orkers Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:58 am
Hi folks, nearly the same mail I have also sent to the Canadian Antifraudcentre yesterday:

Dear dir, dear Madam,
My name ist xxxxxxx from Germany.

Now I know that I have been scammed by a Canadian Company called Zone Oil Servicing Company ([email protected]) and their "authorized Immigration Officer",

Capt. Wentworth Minott
American Global Access Agency llc
20466 Gardendale, Detroit, Michigan 48221. United States.
Phone: +1 (514) 600 4402
Email: [email protected]
Web: www.aagencyllc.us
[email protected]

I had applied few month ago for a position as a roustabout at the company.
Then I have filled a number of forms and at least I got a job offer and a contract and I thought that the immigration process would be starting now.

After paying the charges for Certificate de Selection du Quebec ($750), Work Permit ($1250) to the " officers" account I have paid $2380 via Western Union to the canadian embassy in Nigeria to an "visa officer" called Eric Okoh just to finish the immigration process.
I transferred it via Western Union to:

Eric Okoh
Visa Officer
High Commission of Canada,
15 Bobo Street, Maitama
Abuja, Nigeria

Postal Address
High Commission of Canada
15 Bobo Street, Maitama
P.O. Box 5144
Abuja, Nigeria

[Send us the receipt of payment and cc to my husband's Email -]
This was very, very stupid, now I know this, but I was very enthusiastic at this time.
As my contract with the Zone Oil Company ( 301 Boulevard Charest Est Quebec City, G1K 3H4, Canada) says, all expenses would be reimbursed, together with my first salary.
I only have to open an account with the Bank of Montreal, the balance should be $1050 and I should pay this together with another $150 for Visa and sent it to the account of:
Winston Gordon
PNC BANK
18490 Livernois Avenue Detroit Michigan, USA
Account Number: 423 616 9126
Swift Code: PNCUSS33
Routing Number: 041000124

This I have not done, here in Germany it costs at least 1! € to open a bank account.

All I received for the money were coloured sheets of paper.
All I wondering about is the thing, that "Mrs. Arlene Minott", who is working at the Canadian Embassy in New York validated the CSQ- Certificate, my TWP and Immigration Clearance Certificate and said that they are genuine and she wrote, her husband cannot mislead me.
For validating the "Certificates" I have sent them to:

Mrs. Arlene Minott
Immigration Section | Section de l'immigration
Canadian Consulate General | Consulat général du Canada
1251 Avenue of the Americas
Concourse Level
(between 49th and 50th Streets, midtown Manhattan)
New York, NY 10020-1175
Tel: 212-596-1628
Fax: 212-596-1790
Email: [email protected]

After asking Mr. Minott for another contact person at Zone Oil he gave me a number of a " Greg Williams"
but the telephone line was really bad--- I suppose Mr. Williams is anywhere in Africa.

I know, the money is lost for sure, but I hope to help many others not to be a victim.
Now it´s my problem that I am jobless, as well as in Canada and here in Germany and all my saved money is at Mr. Minott.( for sure its not his real name)
The contract with Zone Oil will be deleted by the Officer during the next few minutes.
Now I am jobless, as well in Canada as in Germany.
Please excuse my school english, but I hope that you understand my intention.

Kind regards......Good luck to all.
#210994 by Terminator5 Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:34 am
zoneoilserv.ca website has been suspended for fraud . aagencyllc.us has been reported for fraud .

Daniel 8 :25
#211530 by anna shiru Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:49 am
The swift code is -PNCUSS33*.
He has all our passport details and copies.
My God he is going to use our details to con people.
He is going to use our details.
Some one help us.
All registration certificates and passport for applicants and mine too.
Gosh someone help.
#211531 by vonpaso xlura Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:07 am
He is not going to try to get credit in your name or anything like that. He asked for your passport only to make the fake seem real. What he may do with it is make up a scam character with your name, or more likely, make up a character with a different name, edit the passport, and use it as ID for this made-up character.

Sending PM explaining the SWIFT code.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#229805 by Terminator5 Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:12 pm
Possible stolen ID .

Dear Sir/Madam,

I'm writing to you with deep regret, sometime this year I met a friend that was desperate to have his business partner to send money to him in the United States and he asked me if I have a trusted friend that will help him abroad which I said yes. I told him that I have a pastor's friend in the USA and he is a very good man and someone that I can vouch for, but If it is illegal transaction or anything relating to that will not be accepted. He assured me that it is very legal and he does not do anything that is illegal. I accepted and called my friend (Rev. Mr. Edited ) to assist him with his bank information for the transactions.

Later, he requested that my friend should open a business account on the name (American Global Access Agency) because the transactions will not be good on his personal account which he did due to how big the amount of money involve. There were some amount of money that was transferred to my friend's US bank account which was sent back to him in Nigeria (to Eric Okoh). I was very devastated when my friend (Mr. {Edited}) called me late in the night and was telling me that he found his name all over the internet as a scam. I have not eaten or taken a nape since I saw his details in your website.

I'm very very sorry for putting my good friend to such embarrassment and I have reported to the local police to find the person that impersonated my friend. My friend address and account details and name are in your website and as well as http://www.google.com. I feel very ashamed of myself. I feel like burring my face on the ground. I don't even know how to face him anytime I will meet with him. I have accepted all the blame and commit myself in finding the person that took peoples money and as well as impersonating my friend. Please if there is anyway you can remove my friend's name and address and his bank account information please do. He is a victim too and his name as been abused. I will find the culprit and let him pay for what he has done at least to give the people back their money. Please remove my friend's name, bank details and address and keep the text. The text is located here: viewtopic.php?f=26&p=210963

I hope to hear your favorable responds to this. Thanks and may Almighty God bless you and your family abundantly for helping people you you do not know In Jesus Name. Amen.

Regards,

{ Edited}

#229806 by Terminator5 Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:17 pm
Visa / Employment Scam Site , still operational . Web page reported for Fraud .

#229834 by AlanJones Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:30 pm
For Google

Ex: RIgW orkers wrote:After paying the charges for Certificate de Selection du Quebec ($750), Work Permit ($1250) to the " officers" account I have paid $2380 via Western Union to the canadian embassy in Nigeria to an "visa officer" called Eric Okoh just to finish the immigration process.
I transferred it via Western Union to:

Eric Okoh
Visa Officer
High Commission of Canada,
15 Bobo Street, Maitama
Abuja, Nigeria

Postal Address
High Commission of Canada
15 Bobo Street, Maitama
P.O. Box 5144
Abuja, Nigeria

I only have to open an account with the Bank of Montreal, the balance should be $1050 and I should pay this together with another $150 for Visa and sent it to the account of:
Winston Gordon
PNC BANK
18490 Livernois Avenue Detroit Michigan, USA
Account Number: 423 616 9126
Swift Code: PNCUSS33
Routing Number: 041000124