If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#154995 by Bubbles Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:27 am
To post photos follow the instructions listed here: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219

Be certain to deface the photos as instructed in the thread.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
Advertisement

#157266 by Notafool Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:17 pm
I have also received some of the above emails the glow on his face, working on a rig and having to be up by 6 am, the hanging his hat up to settle down and enjoy the fruits of his labour, I am so glad I researched as I was really stating to think this was ok. He sent a website of his business that he was supposedly involved in for about 30 yrs yet it is not very detailed for that length of time also only 10 photos of all the construction he has meant to have done plus the site was done through a free web design process. It looked very unprofessional but what got me is he told me he loved me only two days after chatting, way to fast. I have not given him any money nor would I. Anyway I have none to give. He says he wants to build a house in America and he was born there and moved to Australia. All the things he has said are intended to sweep you off your feet. Please be aware of this person I do not know his real name but he is up on cupid.com as Jonso and claiming to be Mark Jonson 49 from Melbourne Australia. I will be contacting them to let them know of this and will be deleting all information from this man also making sure he can never contact me again.
Hope this is useful to others out there.
#157497 by Clair Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:03 am
Hi Notafool, Welcome to Scamwarners. Glad to hear that you researched the scammer and found out the truth before it was too late. Please post the emails with headers, email addresses, telephone numbers and any other information the scammer is using. Also post the website he gave you so we can get it closed, if it proves to be a fake.

Please do not confront him or contact him to "let him know of this". It is better to just block his email address and not answer his telephone calls. If you tell him that you are aware that he is a scammer, you could educate him as to what tipped you off that his story was false. He could use that information to perfect his scam and be more successful with his next victim. Also do not report his profiles or email addresses to the dating sites or email providers. He will just create new ones.
#162934 by fedupwithbullshit Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:49 pm
This message contains blocked images.
Show ImagesOptions

Hello Yvette,

Good morning Yvette. How are you doing this morning Yvette. Hope you are doing good and had a wonderful night. I did had a great night with the beautiful thoughts of you, wake up cuddling my pillow and imagining it to be you. Yvette want you to know that i am so glad and happy to meet you and really did enjoyed every minute spent talking to you. know that i remembered you as i wake up this morning and you are in my thoughts.

Yvette, just thought i will take some time off to write to you a little bit and more about i do over here. Well actually my mission in Kabul is to haul supplies, parts, and food to the forward support battalions located in the center of Kabul. First of all, we perform maintenance on our tractor trailers and our 5 ton trucks. This usually consists of changing tires, adding fluids, and doing operator level corrections to the vehicles. Sounds easy until I mention that these trucks date back to the early 1980's and my squad of ten soldiers is responsible for keeping fifteen tractors up and twenty-five thirty foot trailers up; that's a lot of maintenance.

Let me tell you about driving a big truck in Afghan's congested highways and byways. Our farthest trip is about 25 minutes away at the Kabul Olympic Stadium. As soon as we leave the front gate we get consumed in the Afghani traffic. Just imagine about 15 trucks going as fast as they can through unimaginable traffic. I've also been shot at twice while driving my truck. There's nothing more scary than having a sniper shooting at you and you don't know where he is. Another tactic that anti-American rebels like to use is daisy-chaining 155mm shells together on the side of the road and blowing them up as we pass. We've had one soldier killed this way. Many others have been wounded.

The closest I have been to death is when I was asleep at a FSB(forward support battalion). I rolled my sleeping bag out on the end of a semi-trailer and soon fell asleep. Around midnight I was horrifically awakened by the deafening sound of mortars exploding around me! Gravel was kicked up on me but no shrapnel touched me. Everyone was okay but in the morning I found an unexploded mortar shell laying about ten feet from where I slept! If that shell would have detonated I would not have been alive to write to you this email.

Another mission I do is bring the infantry troops to designated raids all around Kabul. These missions are the most exciting because we roll out in the dead of night. When we start nearing the target zone we shut off all our lights and have to use NVG's (night vision goggles) to navigate our trucks to the raid. We get there and let the infantry troops out of the back of our five ton trucks and they quickly disperse into the night. We then wait until they return, usually with contraband such as mortar shells, mortar tubes, and AK-47's. They usually bring back prisoners also.

Yvette, I hope this email helps you understand what a 88M (truck driver) does in the war against terrorism. I will be leaving Afghanistan in two months time and i know it's most and just can't wait to be out of here.

What are your plans and schedules for today?Beside that any idea what you will be doing today? What do you have for breakfast? Do you drink coffee of take breakfast. Just know that am thinking of you and you are in my thoughts. Kisses and hugs all over.

Love always,

John
#162937 by Bryon Williams Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:00 pm
Hello fedup,

What email address did he use?

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#165019 by waspsting Fri May 10, 2013 8:42 am
Hi,

This person is at it again under the name of Mark Costa, accept this time he is 62 and working on a shopping mall in Kuala Lumpur. He said he was Italian/American and lost his wife 4 years ago in a car accident, he has a 24 year old daughter, studying at Texas medical school. I met him on Zoosk. I was suspicious after the first few emails, that something was not right, his geography of England was not good, in as much he said he was renting a house in Manchester, but before he took himself off Zoosk, I remeber that it was nearer to Liverpool than Manchester. The way he emailed and did not take on board my emails. I tried to search Mark Costa, but nothing came up that was cocrete, I checked the email address [email protected] on spokeo and that came up, all that was related was a link to picasa which showed one of the phots I was sent, there was only very quickliy something that popped up to say this photo had been shared with a Doris Yancey !!!!!! Maybe that is the person behind the scams ????
#165141 by Bryon Williams Sat May 11, 2013 2:27 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners waspsting.

[email protected] is a scammer. I will post one of his scripts and a couple photo's.
Mark costa < [email protected] >
to me
Thanks for taking a chance and just showing who you are. So I should probably tell you a little more about me.
I consider myself to be very simple. I believe that women needs to be treated with respect and as a equal partner in a relationship, but all I seem to find is the ones that does not know how to respond to that or is Trusting to it. I feel like u should treat somebody with respect and like they are a person not a piece of meat or whatever. I am the type of person who wants somebody to feel wanted not just as a trophy. I am a very affectionate person and I love to cuddle, I like to show somebody how I feel not just telling them. I love to be close to somebody whether it is in the couch or wherever. I guess my dreams is to be happy and have my Woman with me,Moreover,I am self employed and a full time business man.I am also into construction of structures and installation of field equipment. I also do rig constructions and renovation or electric transformers. It is a nice and interesting job.It involves dedication and extreme hard work.Presently,i am in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia and i have been down here for about two months now..I have been working on the construction of a shopping mall.I will be done by next week to return back home to Manchester UK where i live.I have decided to look for a partner from any part of the world , no matter how far the distance may be , i believe that distance is not a barrier to a long lasting relationship , i will relocate to any part of the world just to buy a new house and be with my woman for the rest of my life , Please ensure that your mind is focus on finding your true Love , and not the distance because am willing to make your dreams come true if you give me the chance before i finish my contract here.That is the main reason why i came on zoosk.Am also a new member on zoosk , and you are the first woman that caught my eyes from this site, your name and picture popped up to my email box , and zoosk suggested you as my perfect match , that was the reason why i contacted you ,so please forget about the distance and location and kindly focus on us . Am willing to give it a try to see what happens between us if you are willing to focus on us .Am going to take off my profile from the site just to focus on you alone .Am 62 years old but dont look my age , probably because of my heritage (Italian/America) , born Oct 20th 1950. My favorite colors are Red and Blue , because red signifies Love , valentine, Heart, Christmas season , Easter, ,LOL. guess that made you smile .my fav season is summer . I miss the presence of a good woman in my life who is willing to love me , and someone to share my bed with at night for the rest of my life. I live alone with my daughter she is 24years old , recently graduated from University of Texas Medical school as a surgeon in USA , and shes living there for now but would be home for Christmas and i feel so lonely in this world since the day i lost my wife in a motor accident 4years ago in Baltimore Maryland USA. I was called that faithful morning that my wife was rushed to the hospital but unfortunately she gave up the ghost when i got there. I cried for 2years before regaining back my strength. And now am willing to find my beloved woman .I dont smoke ,but drink socially. Am free to talk to any time any day, am willing to dedicate my self to just one woman and focus on our love forever.
I am looking for someone who believes in Love , and a woman with a good heart who knows what they want in a man. I want someone who is not afraid of commitment, someone who can communicate well, both with words and feelings, and someone who will treat me as an equal and not an object. A good sense of humor, outgoing, A romantic person. Someone who will walk beside me and not in front of or behind me.I believe in holding hands, and public displays of affection, as I would want everyone to know that the person who I am with is truly special to me.I believe that being able to be your true self with someone with out judgment is one of the best things in life.

I like to play sports just as much as I do watch them. Most of all i like to spend time with who I am with, and cuddle up and watch a movie. It is my opinion that we all want the same thing in regards to a partner, I like the outdoors, but I don't care about hunting or fishing, well I will fish with an un-baited hook if it means I will get to spend some time with someone I care about. There are lot of things I like doing as in dancing, cooking, camping, etc.
I am very relationship oriented and I believe life is too short to waste. When I am in a relationship I am committed, honest, and loyal. I think that falling in love is always a good thing,There is always something to learn from being with someone, and happy times and memories should be cherished.
I never in the past nor do I intend to intentionally hurt someone by cheating, mistreating, or abuse them.Well...I see I wrote a novel here, I am looking forward in getting to know you better. I will go for now hope to hear from you soon.
I have some questions for you.
What is your name?your age?where do you live?what do you enjoy doing for fun? Are you a christian?or do you believe in God?do you have children?and grandkids?when is your birthday?How long have you been on zoosk?how many people have you met from the dating site?do you own your house or you live in a rented apartment?do you own a car?what kind of dress for you wear and shoes?what is your shoe size and how tall her you?. Hope to read all answers to my questions from your next message to me.
Your new found friend from zoosk
Mark Costa

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#165920 by waspsting Thu May 16, 2013 9:39 am
Hi,

Yes, that is him. he had removed his profile from Zoosk, however only a few days ago he emailed me to say he had been held at gun point and robbed, I did not bother to reply and have not heard since. A day or so later, his picture was re posted on the site, along with a similar profile. I did send a message as I feel for the poor man in the photos as he must exist, but there was no reply and has since been removed from the website.
I did have another photo sent to me of the man in the photos running in a marathon and managed to track it down to the Rock n roll marathon in Las Vegas, there is only partial numbering on the bib though and I have tried to find out which year it was.
Where do they get the photos of what probably is innocent people ? Will my photo be used to try and con some poor man along the way ??
#167067 by Fellforascam Mon May 27, 2013 9:37 pm
Oh my gosh I found out this morning that Mr. Wonderful has struck again. From 5/15 to today, but he doesn't know I know. He has been so flattering and charming, and we've emailed 3-4x/day for the last two weeks. This time he is Mark Wale, now in Nigeria on his oil rig with his "rascals" Nelson, Brian, Bobby, Nelson's Internet wife Debbie...last week there was a tragic accident on the rig while he was away, hurting four and killing one. The wordage used in EVERY EMAIL is IDENTICAL to the others I read here! He changes the cities, origin, where he met his deceased wife, names of his only child, genders, site of oil drilling. Thanks so much for providing this info. I knew something was up when he deleted himself from the dating agency.com site, then would never answer Q's about his 16 yr old son and Ma waiting for him in Miami, and that he was so willing to leave her to come be with me. His flattering style broke through a thick veneer of caution, which I threw to the wind. I became more suspicious, and today he FINALLY revealed himself asking for donations to his fund for the family of the deceased, which I politely declined based on my previously discussed simple lifestyle and ongoing emotional support.

Last night I looked at his Facebook, and followed a like link to ZOOSK, where i found a scam report identical to the ones posted here. This morning I joined Spokeo and looked up both emails he has used-neither has a history, AT ALL. weird, we all have some history! Thanks to that I found your site. I asked him about that last night, and he was very concerned that my lack of trust might damage our relationship, telling me how difficult this time is for him and how much he needs me now. I followed up by letting him know I was working on trust in order to buy time...right now he thinks I bought it. :wink:

My question is:do I have to change my email address now? Can I provide him/her/them with any knowledge that I know or do I simply walk away? I would love nothing better than to dish up some choice words about karma, believe me.

Here is the letter about the accident:all of the other emails are pretty much identical to the other victims. So unoriginal!

How are you today?
Baby when i got to work today, even though late, but then, i have four locals down with serious injuries and one gone. This is the most painful thing i have come accross. Now the Rig tow they were rushing to fix before my arrival, did swing into the best place after rolling down on them before time, so they were catalyst to its best position, but they did pay a hard price for this. I hate accidents on site, sometimes it makes you feel like not having to use local labors, because they sometimes make these mistakes that doesnt make sense. I feel bad enough to feel responsible for
them. The four have been taken to general hospital now, i just pray for the best for them, i pity the family of the deceased. They spoilt my mood this morning cos they should have waited for us before making such vital installations. These are men who lack basic insurance for that matter, risking their lives and now i feel responsible for what has hapened to them. Maybe i should have been on the rig early enough.

Enough about me, i love the pictures you sent and i really appreciate that you showed me Love and your family also Love me, cant wait to be through so ican be home with you and make you feel like a real woman.How is work going with you and dont feel donabout the accident all i want from you is just to cheer up no to think bout it and i know you can do that for me my Queen. Am using this medium to wish you Happy Birthday in advnce.

You have a nice day on my behalf ok.

Your Prince Charming..

He always uses just enough of what a woman writes to make her feel heard and validated, but watch out for inconsistencies in the poor use of language! There are odd emails that felt different, looking back I realize they probably were written by someone else in the scam partnership. He is never sexual, but always slightly suggestive and caring, implying that there are things he'd like to do and say if things workout...so why did he wait over two weeks with me? No clue. Especially when I was clear that my life is economically balanced without any surplus. My theory is that he needed to establish a sound emotional basis to see if I would tighten the purse strings under pressure, making funds suddenly available.

I counted the total number of names used on your website alone, connected to this post: 19Total! Not including the most recent, putting him at 20. What a scumbag! Thanks again for saving me from anything further!! From his "Eight wonder" as he likes to say ;)
#167456 by spm Fri May 31, 2013 5:22 am
Now his "name" is Ricky Cole his "last project" is in Lagos Nigeria, his profile in Fb is http://www.facebook.com/ricky.cole.7370/about, and you can see his pic there.He is blond-blown hair, 45yold man with blue eyes. He claims he is widowed and he has a 7y old son. He send me some photos together. His tel in Nigeria is +2348139518050, not in Lagos but somewhere in the central Nigeria...I didt call of course!!!

He met me on FB and he insisted to give him an email to communicate with me.I did and
the first email, attached with a photo with a babyboy in his arms(his son):

I got your message and i am glad you did write, I guess you should truly know who i am, I don't really know how this is to work, but hey! here is an exclusive. Am on my computer now. If at my age i do not know what and when to say, then what would i be? When a wise man sees he has probably spent about half of his time in life already, he begins to assess his main goals in life. What could be more important than a happy ending? LOL. A man needs to live his life full of joy and happiness. No matter his achievements, he is reduced to nothing if he has no crown to complete him and that is a woman to call his own. Wife and Best friend. A woman who knows that even while arguing they still need to hold hands. A woman whom i can call a partner in crime,lol A woman whom you can tell anything. How could you think anything can make you happier in life than finding a love that knows no bound. To make you know more about me,.I will break this down to segments and it
would be like a case study. hehehe

MY BACKGROUND
Am Ricky Cole, most friends call me The man, i was born to a loving couple, a home, by an German man from Florida and a British woman. My father was an international business man who met this British orphan whose only family were close friends. She says there was something about the man that no woman could ever resist, sometimes she says she sees same in me. During my father's global movement, while i was twelve i left to study in Pace University New York where i got the first degree in civil Eng and then i later moved on to join them back in the United Kingdom. My father died and she was left alone. I met my late wife and best friend in New York. she was a fashion designer. Very good at heart. Actually i could say i met her in a funny way, would explain that later. and yes i have a son his name is Vincent and he is 7 years old.

MY JOB
I am a global contractor. I do basically with oil platforms, rig constructions, renovations or over water bridges. We have worked at many countries across the globe. The present project here is my last on the field and i shall quit field works and continue my works from my home office while my men do the field operations. I think i really have gotten to this height cos i embraced work for so long trying to get over my wife, while i worked this hard, but i think i now realize i can move on.

MY DREAM
I just want to spend the rest of my life enjoying the fruit of my labor. I just want a woman who would be my best friend and everything. You know someone whom we would still love each other more as the days pass by, even when we cant make love anymore and all we could do is play bingo........lol. I am a total package, i only need someone who understands the value of a good smile.

I cant wait to hear back from you.

Your turn
Ricky

the second:

Hello S...,
I really appreciate this communication and i will say it is a sign of will, and i tell you where there is a will there is success ahead. I believe we both know that Love is not a destination but a journey and this is a journey that takes two to walk. I mean two souls who understand ahead that they aren't in for a kid walk, and what they have ahead is the most important mission in life. A place meant for true people,. it is a place called joy and happiness. My Grace, i would also be stupid to hold the man of a woman like you,. Really i just see that i can live with this woman, not the beauty part alone, but the depth of your soul. As i could remember, as a kid i was a very cute one,lol. One whom many bullies would target, but only to realise there is a tough side to me. I could make a sober person dance. i could affect one with my smile. I grew up having more older friends. Many would confide in me. To tell you,i am a type that doesn't judge. no matter how dirty you may be, just come clean to me, and i will give your support.

There is no Mr right until we make him right. A relationship is never about how much at the beginning but how much we could make it grow into. My old friend and pastor would tell me, if you aren't ready to feel or look stupid, then don't fall in love ,lol But sincerely that is the bitter truth. When my wife passed away, he told me that the fact that something good ends doesn't mean something better cant start. Can you prove that right? I have come to realize that , let a man write a better book, let him preach a better sermon, let him sing the best of songs, let him gain wealth beyond dreams, he is reduced to nothing except he has a woman to call, my wife, my best friend and co pilot. My usual saying, and i am known for it, is that, Life is simple, for those who take it simple. I don't like to complicate things,there is joy in every situation if you know the right angle to look it from.

My mother is very old now and at almost 80, she can still sing. Now she cant wait to have a proper family, and i cant wait to have a happy home too. after my last project here in Nigeria, i am quitting field works. Any other job would only require my attention from my home office wherever i go. I want to spend the rest of my life having fun. I have a house in new york where i found my wife and got married, i have one in South Chelsea London, while i have no home. Would you stand by me to build a home? Would you smile at me when i look tense? I don't need a super model, i rather need a very good friend who knows when i am tensed just by looking into my eyes and a super woman. The whole world may be mad at me, but if you are smiling at me, i would care less.
I say, who says we cant pick rags and turn to riches? Who says we cant design our own paradise together.It is workable just walk by my side, please send me a picture of your beautiful self.

Ricky

another one:

Hello my wonderful S...,
How are you today? Nice to hear from you and also thanks a lot for even letting me notice today about my Facebook profile cos it was opened for me by a friend of mind when i was in Uk ,honestly am not good on computer am just getting use to it as am a field man that is always busy with the nature of my own work,all the same i will take my time to make amendment on my Facebook profile,cos i don't live in Virginia but he does.As for your mail about if you can find the man who will love ur kids,i guess that's not a problem cos i just have a son with me and can't wait to have others even if am not the biological father,cos if i must love a woman then i must be able to value everything around and about her.Honestly i don't know Why am i getting addicted to my email? lol. I get a good glow on my face just waking up to read from you. Wonderful. How was your night?. I knew something was missing since i haven't smiled all morning till now,lol. I was almost late for my chopper in the morning, i woke up late, i think i am becoming restful again, Maybe i could sense something good ahead of us.

What wouldn't i do to make my dreams come true. It is like a rigger waiting for a trigger. Would you be my trigger? lol. I just need a woman to hold me before i am old. Absolutely i have come to know that we spend the most of our life seeking for the secondary needs, while our primary needs are left unseen. We have worked so hard and attained some wealth right? but for what purpose? To be realistic, except if you just want to be known as a rich person, wealth means nothing if you have no best friend to share it with. All the millions are useless indeed. how much do we need to eat? How much do we need for shelter? how much do we need for daily fun. excess and excess leads us to vanity. But for few of us who value the simplicity, we sure would do well in finding happiness. As i always say, money can buy a good bed, but never will money buy sleep. it can buy the best diamond watch, but can never buy time, It can buy piles of books , but cant buy knowledge.

It can buy food, but not satisfaction, Money can buy sex, but can NEVER buy love. That is why , i refuse to follow the crowd, so as my own man, i would give up all that can be bought for that which cant be bought. I want true joy and happiness. I want my woman to have power over my moods,. she can make me smile in all weather.I am glad that i could get your attention my dear. You have a special thing in your heart, and i intend to find out what it is. It could take a lifetime to figure, but i don't mind,lol. Please tell me about your ideology of life my dear. I will be waiting impatiently to hear from you.
yours
Ricky

Another one:

Dear Strati,

Hello my goddess,. how are you doing?What on earth will make you think that i mistake you for another person when you are the only one that run through my mind,trust me you are the only woman i take my time to write to,for me any place outside Africa i address it as state.As for you thinking that your man chapter is closed,i must confess that i don't blame you cos when i lost my late wife so i used to think not until when my friend actually advised me to move on and even had to go extra mile to create Facebook for me and now actually meeting you have changed my mindset cos deep in my heart i can feel something that make me to give you more attention and wanting to have you,i will appreciate if you can erase that thinking from your mind,and give love a chance to see the best life can be.

Can you imagine how yesterday went. I was with the nine rascals at the quarters. Oh! i need to tell you who the nine rascals are. They are my professional buddies. we work together, we have more of a friendship relationship than Employee employer relationship. When one of us has an occasion to grace, you would be thrilled. we could act much and make a crowd laugh out their stress. there is Nelson, Bishop, Owen, Chan, Lee, John, Brian, Nekky, and mike. Nelson met Debby online while we were in Qatar, then we moved out after our project. Then Chan was always getting on Nelson's nerves, but really, they have always been like that. Bishop would call them, cat and dog. They would make fun of each other and i tell you the whole party would laugh. But today, Even Debby is Chan's best friend. After their marriage, we went to Saudi to bid for a project on one of their oil platforms. I personally logged most of my funds in the bidding's and so did many of us. It got to a point that we were knocked out by their local politics. It left us almost stranded, please don't laugh at us,lol. But somehow you wouldn't believe it , Debby did most of the work of getting our naughty asses out of there. We were disappointed that we lost big, but as humans, we don't know God has a bigger plan for us. Just the week we got back to Europe, we got this biggest project of our career in Dubai. We were bidding for a 4 million gain project and we got a gift of over 10 m,lol.

Most of my colleagues still have this envy in them, but as it is , i did not make myself but God did. When we went back to the states to finalize nelson's wedding. we met her family. My dear, they had us for days and the old man did not want the rascals to go. They impacted so much into thier lives. Even the man calls on us like a father time to time till now. What i know is that, we were able to get people's love , not because of wealth but because of our simplicity. That is one thing that can never be compromised in life. So yesterday, i gave them an exclusive on how i met this woman who has become a screen saver on my mind, and they were thrilled, saying they cant wait to meet her. They promised they had a bet on who would be closer to her. can you believe that. They all said, Hey .....pls put up her pic in the main room,lol.I cant wait to finish this project in less than weeks so i can come show you how much i can steal your heart, Let us see if you can resist this Happy man! LOL. The day was fun cos we left early. And i start visualizing how soon i can see my woman.

How did your day go? do you think you have listened to your heart? listen to it and you will find out how much you can gain! I am just a man who wants my best friend with me. Someone i can look at and smile for no reason. Someone i cant wait to get home to be with. Someone to hold in my arms and whisper to her ears. someone to run my fingers through her ears. Someone who is never afraid of telling her deepest thoughts to me. Someone who sees me more as her twin.
What do you think?
yours
Ricky

and some more...

THANK YOU FOR WARNING US ALL!!!
S
#167466 by jolly_roger Fri May 31, 2013 8:32 am
Thankyou spm for the update on the scammer. I can verify the same script (almost word for word as you published) has also been used when the slimy scammer called itself paul morgan dated May Twenty 11. The same script as you posted and the silly trickster then used the name ramsey collins (apparently most friends called it Freddy :roll: ) in November of Twenty 12.
Then in May of Twenty 13, the exact same script (as you posted above) was used except the scammers name suddenly changed to Micheal James (but that's ok because his friends called him jammy)
If it wasn't so serious, I'd laugh!
#167515 by Fellforascam Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:39 am
It is also word for word the same as the two weeks of emails I got, as Mark Wale. He changes the cultural background of his parents, but mom is Always an orphan, dad is Always a businessman, deceased wife is always a model with a meeting story to be shared later, and always has one child. Never answers personal questions, and the good news,I think, is that he/she/it never even read our personal details- just skimmed quickly to very slightly personalize the response. Awfully poor grammar for such a successful entrepreneur! Lets hope many more readers find these posts in time. When it feels like incoming romantic emails are being written by more than one person...they are! Lol :)
#169672 by Played Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:07 pm
I have been emailing with this same person for the past 2 1/2 weeks. We "met" on Zoosk. He deleted his profile the day after we started emailing. I too have received every email posted here word for word, with maybe a few minor changes. Parents both deceased, wife deceased, has an 8 yr old daughter named Reese. He lives in Greenwich, CT, but, is currently at a job site in South Africa.

Just this morning I received this one:

"Good morning my love,.How are you today? i just got to work, even though late, but then, i have four locals down with serious injuries and one gone. This is the most painful thing i have come across Now the Rig tow they were rushing to fix before my arrival, did swing into the best place after rolling down on them before time, so they were catalyst to its best position, but they did pay a hard price for this. I hate accidents on site, sometimes it makes you feel like not having to use local labors, because they sometimes make these mistakes that doesn't make sense. I feel bad enough to feel responsible for them. The four have been taken to a general hospital now, i just pray for the best for them, i pity the family of the deceased. They spoilt my mood this morning cos they should have waited for us before making such vital installations. These are even men who lack basic insurance for that matter, risking their lives and now i feel responsible for what has hapened to them. Maybe i should have been on the rig early enough.
can't write much this morning honey, would try later. Just know that you mean a lot to me ok? and i really appreciate you dear. The joy i feel in recent days is my best.I Love You

All My Love

Danny

I guess any day now I can expect the one looking for money. For me, he is going by the name Danny Raymond, his email is [email protected].

Wow......I can't believe I fell for this. :cry: :x