If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#60066 by Scammed Hard Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:25 pm
This is the scam used on me on answering an add
IHOPE THIS WILL HELP ANYONE ELSE FROM BEEN SCAMMED

Hi and thanks for the inquiry in regards to Spiky,the horse is 7 years old,16.2hh in height,calm amongst other horses,Spiky is 3/4 Friesian, sweet natured and extremely level headed!Solid WTC under saddle Spiky has also started done some lateral work (leg yields, haunches in, shoulder in) as well as working over ground poles and even some small jumps with 90 days professional training before i bought him. He shows a great aptitude for learning and would make a great dressage or eventing prospect,halter trained/competed. He bathes, loads and clips. He has excellent manners both on the ground and in the saddle.He is up to date on all health exams and has papers.

The main reason i'm handing out Spiky for adoption is because he was imported from Denmark for my wife as a present 2 years ago but my wife passed away about 4 months back and my new job doesn't leave me enough time to spend with Spiky so i'm looking for any caring home to send the horse to for adoption.Spiky was like a family member to my wife and myself and it really hurts me to put her up for adoption but i guess that would be best for the horse at the present moment.I'm Originally from Australia but moved to the USA 4 years ago and my job here should be terminating in two years and i would have to move back home.So i would want Spiky where i could come and check on her once in a while when i finally get back home.I am presently located in Virginia USA.

First of i would like to know a little about you before making my decision whether or not to consider you adopting Spiky.

-Have you ever had experience with a friesian horse??
-Where would the horse live if i consider you to adopt the horse??
-What experience do you have on being around horses in general???

I am charging $2500 adoption fee for Spiky which we would have to sign an agreement that you would pay me as soon as the horse in flown and delivered to you but we would talk more about that if i consider you as the perfect person for the horse.Well,get back to me with any question and please i will need for you to answer the questions i asked you above.I have attached some pictures of Spiky in the mail and look forward to reading from you.

Kerry. [email protected]

Hi and sorry for the little late reply,i have been very busy putting things in place for my trip next week,Kerry told me about you wanting to adopt my horse,i haven't found a home for Max,he is 8 years old and healthy.Where are you located?? and if you are to adopt Max we would have to get everything a lil speedy because i would be moving to England in a 10 days from today.i have attached a pic of Max in this mail and look forward to reading from you.
[email protected]

Transport [email protected]

Names used
Names: Fongum N. Rhodri :evil:
City: Washington DC
Zip Code: 20503

Names: Forcha A Gallus :twisted:
State: Maryland
City: Silver Spring
Zip Code: 20904

Name......Wondoh Gladys Che :evil: :twisted:
Country....Cameroon
City...........Buea
Zip code.....00237

Stay To Enjoy The Services Of International Horse Transport Perth Branch
Secretary;
Mrs. Helena Hart

HFR International Horse Transport INSURANCE- BRAIN ANDY 445 Ave st Bridgeport Australia

IHOPE THIS WILL HELP ANYONE ELSE FROM BEEN SCAMMED
Advertisement

#60332 by Katharina Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:49 am
Welcome Scammed Hard!

I'm so sorry you have lost money to this criminal. :(
And your report will help others to avoid him like the pest he is.
Did this so-called insurance company come with a website? We could try to get it shut down.

For others reading this post: Almost all pet scams come from Cameroon; when you get an offer where this country is involved, don't fall for it.