If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#73806 by rosebud49 Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:20 am
I GET SO MANY OF THESE SCAM-NOTES- ON BLACKPLANET...I CAN SPOT THEM RIGHT AWAY, AND CAN SPOT THE (MODEL PICS) LOL...THEY ALWAYS STEAL A PHOTO OF A REALLY GOOD LOOKING GUY...IF SOMEONE LOOKED AS HANDSOME AS THESE MODEL PICS... DUH.... WHY WOULD THEY BE ON BP LOOKING SO DESPARATELY FOR A DATE??? :roll: :? ...SMH...PITIFUL....THIS IS ONE OF THE NOTES I HAVE RECIEVED: How r u doing ? it's said that men are meant to make the first move Umm , without asking u that i guess ur doing fine ,I'm Micheal Donald i seem to be new to this online thing.Wowowow , I'm sorry if my wowow scares u but i feel like i'm looking at an Heavenly sent right now , Lol . Ok , A question Could this be an Angel? Just a view on your page i feel cool .. some people have nice eyes, some have nice smiles, and some have faces but guess what?.. U have all of them, if angels were to be taxed ,i would be the highest taxpayer just for u ,Oh my Goodness i still can't take off my eyes from your pic , Well i guess i have to leave now , I just hope and pray to get back a message from u . I know i only see your picture i don't really know what your heart looks like but i would like to know thats if you would like to know more about me as well .. if you go through my profile it would tell you more about me..You seem to be very interesting..I'm seeking a relationship..Are you?.. you can im me or add me on yahoo messenger as......... michealdonald[email protected] .....Am usually online but you can always drop me a offline msg or an email.....Take care and stay blessed Yours Sincerely,
Micheal THE TWO FIRST NAMES ARE USUALLY THE FIRST RED FLAG... :laugh-s: IT IS USUALLY "DAVID MICHAEL" OR JOHN JEFF OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT...LOL...SO OBVIOUS
Advertisement

#73823 by began steele Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:14 pm
Another way is to Google text. Such as..
if angels were to be taxed ,i would be the highest taxpayer just for u ,Oh my Goodness i still can't take off my eyes from your pic , Well i guess

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 50&t=25581
And use RS good search machine. http://www.romancescam.com/results.php
[email protected]
Wowowow , I'm sorry if my wowow scares u but i feel like i'm looking at an Heavenly sent right now , Lol . Ok , A question Could this be an Angel? Just a view on your page i feel cool

http://www.delphifaq.com/faq/male_scammers/f3995.shtml
Name: Michael Lecat or Micheal Lecat (As you see, the poster there educated the scammer.)
Email: [email protected]
Address:
Michael Lecat
16 Mangoe Street
Accra-Ghana
West Africa

To: xxxxxx
Date received: July 9, 2009
Subject: RE: Hi
etc etc.
[email protected]
[email protected]

I always like Micheal --as in Micheal Jackson the scammers fave "singer". :D
And the lying sh*te sends that to all the nice girls!

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.