If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#86395 by mbut41 Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:39 pm
I was desperate to get the new iPhone 4S and I went into Google to search for a bargain. I found several adverts and I went into http://www.vsvshop.com and I made an order. The phone and shipping cost were 385 Euro.

The payment method sent was:

Payment way:
1. Western Union: The Western Union address is as follows:
-My first name is: Yong Wei
-My last name is: Li
-City: Shang hai-Country: China-Post code: 200123-Address: Number 899,huai hai road, shang hai,China We will need the following information from you after you have sent the payment:
-Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN)
-Sender's Name and shipping information
-Item name
3.When we confirm your payment we will send your product to you immediately. After that we will send to you the tracking number. Please let me know when you finish your payment and send your detail address.
Happy shopping.
Best regards.

Shanghai Hailong Foreign Trade Co.Ltd

Now that I have paid they claim that the goods have been impounded by Chinese customs and that I should send more money to release the package or buy at least three more phones. This is obviously a scam. People please be warned! The email address they use is [email protected]
Advertisement

#86450 by vonpaso xlura Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:36 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners! Thanks for posting the name and address here. It helps others verify that it's a scam. Any time someone you don't know asks you to pay by Western Union, you can be pretty sure it's a scam. Can you post the emails with headers? That may help us get the domain vsvshop.com shut down.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#86535 by Nailgunner Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:46 pm
^ it appears to be dead from here.

Are they who they say they are? Google their email address or mobile phone number and see where else they've been. Use Google Images to see if they have stolen somebody elses' photographs.