If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#169241 by ejhenze Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:42 pm
This guy is someone who finds women in a page named IQelite. He has a page on fb and under Aron Giovanni also. He use differente emails like: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]. He real name is Frank Iserien and he lives in Lagos, Nigeria. But he also has a place in Benin, Nigeria. His phone number is 002347052215263, and you can find him on Twitter. Please take care
Last edited by ejhenze on Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#169245 by Bryon Williams Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:05 pm
Hello ejhenze,

Thank you for posting the information. The phone number 2347052215263 shows up on an internet search for Lottery/ATM scams. Do you have any new scripts he may be using to scam women?

Bryon

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#169249 by ejhenze Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:58 pm
He says he is a Civil Engineer. He has no family unless his grantmother in Ireland. He has to travel to Nigeria for a project. He speaks real good english with a romantic accent. I think there is a group of people working for him. If you check out for Frank Iserien at Twitter you could see he is young and have a lot of Mac electronic issues cause he love them.... First think he asked for me was an iphone cause he suppossed to lost his phone at the airport on his way to Nigeria. He uses a number from England, but I guess he change it everytime...I have this one: 00447011182450
#174341 by mariacaxuxa Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:52 am
I know him so well!!!!!!
And I´m so stupid so fool.. he scamed me twice!!!!!
I was so much in love..... I gave him a lot of money...,.,
I´m going to reporto to the Nigerian Authorities...
Did he scam you too?????
#174345 by mariacaxuxa Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:19 am
ejhenze wrote:He says he is a Civil Engineer. He has no family unless his grantmother in Ireland. He has to travel to Nigeria for a project. He speaks real good english with a romantic accent. I think there is a group of people working for him. If you check out for Frank Iserien at Twitter you could see he is young and have a lot of Mac electronic issues cause he love them.... First think he asked for me was an iphone cause he suppossed to lost his phone at the airport on his way to Nigeria. He uses a number from England, but I guess he change it everytime...I have this one: 00447011182450

Yes Exactly the same story.

And he had a contract with NNPC a scam contract did he showed me, and then lots of disasters while working in his project, a worker died while he was resting at the hotel..... his passport were taken, he couldn´t leave Benin without me sending him a lot of money.....
I had a long story with this guy. It started in December 2nd 2012 and was over 3 days ago. Can you imagine?
Be extremelly careful, he is so convincing.
You wouldnt believe If I tell you the whole story.
This phone number is off now. I have it too.
And the other one you wrote is the one I used to call him every single day.
#174349 by mariacaxuxa Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:31 am
jolly_roger wrote:I'm sorry the scammer has wasted your time ladies.
The above phone number is from FleXtel, Limited. http://www.flextel.com/about/Who+are+Flextel%3F/ does explain more of the company. An earlier post on viewtopic.php?f=26&t=13567 better describes these 4470 redirect numbers.

I´m not worried about my time. I´m worried about my money.... 25.000€ and for the emotional sufering. Too much.
And what about the other number
+2347052215263?
#174350 by mariacaxuxa Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:38 am
ejhenze wrote:This guy is someone who finds women in a page named IQelite. He has a page on fb and under Aron Giovanni also. He use differente emails like: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]. He real name is Frank Iserien and he lives in Lagos, Nigeria. But he also has a place in Benin, Nigeria. His phone number is 002347052215263, and you can find him on Twitter. Please take care

He´s home address in Benin City is :
84 Uwadia Street,
off Amadasun Street
off Etete
Edo State
Benin City Nigeria
#174354 by mariacaxuxa Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:02 am
There is another Profile of this bastard in FB

https://www.facebook.com/aaron.giovanni.79?fref=ts

I´m feeling so so stupid!!!!!!! How can I have sent him 25.000€ and being so naive, so in love????? He samed me twice, can you believe?
He then apologised said he was so sorry for hurting me. Another different story, never asked for money again (he knew my weak point- love him) but I sent him a lot again. For the rent, for medication, for blood transfusion, for food, for his sister fees at the University.. oh God you name it!
#174355 by TerranceBoyce Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:09 am
He's monitoring this thread as I note he's just made his friends unavailable, but I've noted who they are. :mrgreen:

Another scammer with an excess of greed over intelligence.

You sure he's in Africa ? I'll check with his friends.

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle
#174356 by mariacaxuxa Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:18 am
Yes I´m sure he is in Africa Benin City. Absolutely sure. I have his address

He was no aparent activity in any of his 2 profiles in FB.

At least since I "know" him 2nd December 2012
#174357 by jolly_roger Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:21 am
Yes mariacaxuxa, I'm sad to be reading the amount. When the funds are sent by wu, moneygram etc, it's risky when things go pear-shaped. Your funds have been lost and no recourse is available. That is why scammers favour the method of transference because it's quick and no questions are asked. Once collected, the fraudster waltzes out the door and off into the sunset feeling happy.
#174358 by TerranceBoyce Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:28 am
On the facebook page I posted he has 4 US based female contacts, and on his real hidden facebook page he appears interested in a young Muslim lady whose photo he has passed around to his pals.

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle