If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#187633 by Nathaliejivanmukta Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:36 am
hello
i am a french woman who "met" a man on the website POF saying he was consultant in drilling safety offshore and consultant for the cmaychemicalco company.
In on month he said he was Fallen in love with me (without meet me physically)
EXplain he plains a trip in Singapore and malaisya for business. After 2 weeks his business was OK but the government changed the classification of the products he sold and didnt allowed them to go out of the country.
In the same time his bank has put a hold on withdrawals from his credit card because of "a recent internet attack on over 40 million customers who used their cards during the past Christmas and New Year festive period, the bank is not taking any chances and i have been put on hold for four weeks"
He wanted me to make a wire transfer from his bank account to mine and sent it to him. he gave me his bank account number and password!!!!!
I found that suspicous and said no.
So he gave me another way to help him by contacting VAN KLAUSEN SECURITIES AND GLOBAL PLATINUM FINANCE AND SECURITIES IN NETHERLAND;
I am not a stupid woman. after surching in différents websites i discoverer that
- the bank website was a scam. "woolwaterbg.com"
-the mail from VAN KLAUSEN SECURITIES AND GLOBAL PLATINUM FINANCE AND SECURITIES IN NETHERLAND were scams too.
The man said he names PERRI DONOVAN TOWSEND His numbers, +1-(813) 388-4366, (386)-243-2305, (951)- 355-0114
- about Van Klausen Securiteis email: [email protected]
- about GLOBAL PLATINUM FINANCE AND SECURITIES : GLOBAL PLATINUM FINANCE AND SECURITIES.
Ferdinand Bolstraat 343-346.
1072 LH Amsterdam Netherland.
Email-: [email protected]
Telephone-: +31619090715
Fax +31-911-011-085
Contact Person- Mr Norman Macaay

OR OUR SPANISH OFFICE

GLOBAL PLATINUM FINANCE AND SECURITIES.
Calle/ Paseo de la Alameda, 132-136
Valencia Spain.
Telephone:- +34634314791
Email:- [email protected]
Contact person:- Juan Ramon Garcia

SO BE CAREFULL

(sorry for the grammar mistakes i made because i am not English)
Advertisement

#187636 by vonpaso xlura Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:16 am
Pourriez-vous poster les courriels de vanklausensecure.com, avec tous les en-têtes, et le courriel qui vous présenta la banque postiche? Nous en avons besoin comme évidence pour tuer les faux sites.
Could you post the emails from vanklausensecure.com, with complete headers, and the email which introduced the fake bank? We need them as evidence to kill the fake sites.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#187639 by Nathaliejivanmukta Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:38 am
vonpaso xlura wrote:Pourriez-vous poster les courriels de vanklausensecure.com, avec tous les en-têtes, et le courriel qui vous présenta la banque postiche? Nous en avons besoin comme évidence pour tuer les faux sites.
Could you post the emails from vanklausensecure.com, with complete headers, and the email which introduced the fake bank? We need them as evidence to kill the fake sites.

Ok. I sent you what i have

VAN KLAUSEN SECURITIES BV.

Compliments of the season to you. We have received your email and also a confirmation from Mr. Townsend regarding assigning you as a proxy to stand as beneficiary and sign release documents for file number B-VKL-0147. Also, our affiliate subsidiary has been mandated to handle your arrival. Please contact our subsidiary below immediately to book a time and date of arrival suitable for you in the coming week as suggested.

Ferdinand Bolstraat 343-346.
1072 LH Amsterdam Netherland.
Telephone-: +31619090715
Fax +31-911-011-085
Contact Person- Mr Norman Macaay

OR OUR SPANISH OFFICE

Calle/ Paseo de la Alameda, 132-136
Valencia Spain.
Telephone:- +34634314791
Contact person:- Juan Ramon Garcia

You are advised to copy me any and all correspondence with Global Platinum. I expect a reply from you as soon as possible, to confirm that you have received this email and you have contacted them as instructed.

Yours sincerely,

Robin van Heusen
Van Klausen Securities bv.

true safe keeping..

About the bank i received this from the scammer [email protected] (perri Donovan townsend)
"what i am trying to explain to you is that my bank has put a hold on withdrawals from my credit card. I need to make a payment to the government office in charge of re-certification but i cannot do that now. The explanation i got from my bank when i called was that there is a possible security breach due to the large amounts of withdrawals from abroad. I tried to explain to them that i was the one carrying out the withdrawals but due to a recent internet attack on over 40 million customers who used their cards during the past Christmas and New Year festive period, the bank is not taking any chances and i have been put on hold for four weeks. Here is the news story for the cyber attack"

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/01/ ... 1720140112

I cannot wait for that long without money and i have immediate bills to pay. Please find my bank details below and login into my account, then click on WIRE TRANSFER and then select international transfer, and please transfer $40,000 (forty thousand dollars) into your account so you can send to me here and i can pay my bills and finish my business here. The buyers are ready to pay me once i deliver the chemicals to them, this deal would fetch me a profit of about $370,000 dollars. I do not want to waste any time waiting here because i want to be with you next week, so i need to book my flight immediately i get paid this week once all of this is sorted out. Here is my bank website to login into my account;
www.woolwaterbg.com
ACCESS ID: 1381223155
PASSCODE: promise
I will wait for your phone call to let me know once it is done. Thanks for your help. Kisses.
Perri.