The scammer's basic kit; photos of widows and orphans, passports, certificates and court documents, all guaranteed 100% fake or stolen
#212835 by waynelim79 Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:40 am
Dakar Senegal Refugee Camp Scam

I met a girl named "Miss Iya Blomo" on Facebook. I didnt know her at all. She sent me a message wishing to speak with me privately. Low and behold, she was phishing for information, regarding my account info. Don't be fooled, this is a scam to get your info.

Hello My Dear,

How are you doing presently,I hope this my mail will reach you in good condition of health,I will really like to have a good relationship with you and I have a special reason why I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here. My name is Miss Iya Blomo. Am 25 years old girl from Liberia, the only daughter of Late Dr.Albert Blomo. who was a politician. He died during the war in my country. My parents died during the war crises caused by the former president Charles Tailor.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father,Her aim was to kill me.

Meanwhile,I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my Father's File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your country.

My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$6.800,000.00 (Six Million Eight Hundred Thousand U.S.A. Dollars) in Finance Firm with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessary information of the deposit on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund in your country. As you will help me in an investment, and I will like to complete my studies, as I was in my school before i escaped to this country to safe my life.

It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

I am staying at the female hostel. Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please I beg you not to disclose it till I come over , once the fund has been transferred to your possession. I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification, then send in your questions. i will try to send you my picture in my next mail. Thanks as i hope to receive from you soon.

Yours Dearly
Miss. Iya Blomo.
Hello Dearest,
Compliment of the season. I appreciate your concern and your willingness so far for assisting me, the most important thing i need from you right now is your honesty and trustworthiness. I choose you in this transaction, based on my present status here in Dakar as a refugee under asylum. According to the financial governing laws of this country, people under refugees are not allowed to participate into monetary transaction or operate personal bank account with large sums international or locally.

I want you to understand more about my situation here in the camp, I am e-mailing you from the office of the Rev. Father who is Priest at the church in the refugee camp, I have explained to him a little about my life though not everything, i told the Rev.Father about my communication with you and he permitted me to access my e-mail in his office computer twice a day, here in the refugee camp, meanwhile life is just not easy since I don't have any body here to take care of me.

I don't have access to further my education, no access to clean water,no access to good food here in the refugee camp, life has not been easy for me. I am only surviving through the aid of the Reverend Father Paul David who is the priest at the church in the refugee camp, i told him about you and he permitted me to be receiving phone calls from you through his office telephone number; which is as follows:( 00221 761 249 639 ) call me i don't have any money at hand here for now, when you call rev father tell him that you want to speak with Miss. Iya the Liberian girl when you will call.

I will furnish you with all the vital documents covering the deposited fund under the holding bank, only if you can promise me that you are not going to betray me or sit on my inheritance after the money transfer to your account in your country, please tell me more about yourself again in you r next mail.
Please understand that there is no illegality involvement in this transaction, you are going to deal with the holding bank directly. i am with important documents here. deposit certificate of the money and death certificate of my late father. all i need from you now is your sincerity,honest and seriousness about this transaction. try to send mail to me every day. so that we will do this transaction with out westing any time.
Please reply me urgently with
Full name,.........................
Your country name ................
your phone number .............
your pic if you have pic .........
your age............
your occupation ............
So that i can submit them to the bank to enable send mail about you for them to know that you are the one who will access to my father's deposited funds and then apply for it's claim and transfer directly on my behalf to your account. May God bless you and your family,
i will send you the bank contact in my next mail so that you will contact the bank for the transfer.
I have attached my photos here special for you and i will like to see yours too.
I am waiting for your response soonest.
Yours sincerely Iya.
This is the bank contact, please write application later to the bank immediately for the transfer

Hello My Dear,
i hope you are fine. your health is very important to me because you mean a lot to me now. God will bless and reward you for every effort you are about to make to see me out from this horrible prison called refugee camp where i am
living today as a result of the untimely of my parents(may their gentle souls rest in peace).

I thank God for the life of Rev. Paul David the Priest of the church located in the camp where i receive and send emails to you. darling call me with this rev father phone number ( 00221 761 249 639 ) When you call tell him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me to come and answer your call, i have told him about you.

this is the bank contact. i send it to you now so that you will contact the bank for the transfer. try to contact the bank now for the transfer.
i have told them every thing about you. try to contact them immediately so that the will transfer the money to you in your country. After the transfer of the money to your account, you will withdraw sum money and send to me so that i will get my traveling documents and join you over there in your country. I want you to send an application letter to the bank email and ask them to transfer the fund in my late father account to your account because i have officially sent a nomination letter to the bank introducing you to them as my partner.
9-13, Paternoster Row, London, EC4M 7EJ.
Scotland, United kingdom
Email ............. ( [email protected] )
Telephone number:.....................0044 703 1878 548
Telephone number:....................0044 703 1884 748
Fax:.............................. 00448701309015
Contact Person.Mr.John Hourican ( Director Foreign Remittance Department)
Let them know that you are my partner for the transfer of the fund in the account details i have informed them about you try and contact them today so that we can hear from them soon.
i have told this bank every thing about you so send them application letter for the transfer now.
AMOUNT DEPOSITED....US$6,800.000.00
NEXT OF KIN.......Miss. Iya Blomo.
SWIFT CODE : (RBOSGB1L)
I am waiting to hear from you the response from the bank.
Thanks and be blessed .
Yours dearly,
Miss. Iya Blomo. From: [email protected]
To:
CC: [email protected]
Subject: R.B.S. NOTICE OF TRANSFER.
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 13:17:21 +0200

Royal bank of Scotland.
9-13, Paternoster Row, London,EC4M,
SCOTLAND,UNITED KINGDOM.
E-MAIL; [email protected]
PHONE ; +447031878548, +447031884748.
Date; 30 - 07 - 2014.

Attention;

Sir

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect of your partner mail we received in our bank here in London . Actually,we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss. Iya Blomo that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank. Late Dr. Albert Blomo. is our late customer with substantial amount(US$6,800,000.00) deposited with us. Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent as next of Kin. However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you, we will like you to send the followings:

1. A notarized Power of Attorney from a Senegalese resident lawyer permitting you to claim the said fund on her behalf.
2. The death certificate of late Dr. Albert Blomo, her deceased father confirming the death.
3. Affidavit of Support from Senegal High court of Justice where she is residing, to prove the authentication of the power of attorney.
4. A copy of the Deposit Certificate of Dr. Albert Blomo, given by our bank (ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND ). London

Note: The above mentioned documents are compulsory and are needed to protect our Interest, yours, the next of kin after the claims. When you get all these documents both from high court and the power of attorney, Then, The original copies of the four required documents should be submitted to our office. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made. Processing and transferring of lodgements/Funds to your nominated locations/accounts shall commence as soon as we receive the above mentioned documents.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any questions, contact the Funds Transfer Department Director. Mr. John Hourican.

Yours Faithfully
Mrs. Nicole A. Caves.
Customers Relation Department
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND, London,UK.

DISCLAIMER:
This email and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the addressee tell the sender immediately and destroy it. Do not open, read, copy, disclose, use or store it in any way, or permit others to do so. Emails are not secure and may suffer errors, viruses, delay, interception, and amendment. Royalbank and its subsidiaries do not accept liability for damage caused by this email and may monitor email traffic.
My love please contact this lawyer immediately for the preparation of the documents demanded by the bank

Hello Darling,
How are you today? I believe you are fine.
God will bless and reward you for every effort you are making to bring me out from this horrible situation i found my self today. As for me i am fine here with all hopes that you will assist me to transfer my money to your position for a better life with you.

I appreciate the way you are handling this transfer of my money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life. I am suffering here in the prison called refugee camp and i believe with you i can start a new life in your country after the transfer of my money to your account. I can see what the bank is demanding before they will transfer my money to your position.

Presently i have my late father death certificate and deposit certificate with me here which i have given to the lawyer to send to you when you contact him. try to contact the bank tell them that you have receive there mail and you will send them those documents for the transfer very soon. The problem we have now is the power of attorney and Affidavit Support which the bank said that it will be issued by a lawyer here in Senegal for me to sign my signature on it.

After reading your mail,I discussed it with Reverend Father and he gave me the contact of this lawyer Barr.Bronson Aliu . He is one of the lawyers working with the united nations here in Dakar Senegal. I will want you to contact him on both phone and email telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney that will enable you transfer my US$6.800,000.00 million dollars from Royal Bank of Scotland,to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status.

His contact information's are as follows,
Name......... Barr.Bronson Aliu
Tel: ....... 00221 a 773.444.735
Email: ([email protected])

God bless you as you contact him immediately.
yours in love forever
Iya Blomo
Advertisement