Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#154931 by Gateway Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:35 pm
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from compute1.internal (compute1.nyi.mail.srv.osa [10.202.2.41])
by sloti14d5p3 (Cyrus git2.5+0-git-fastmail-8998) with LMTPA;
Tue, 05 Mar 2013 21:43:38 -0500
X-Sieve: CMU Sieve 2.4
X-Spam-charsets:

X-Mail-from: [email protected]
Received: from tmx1.thor.mail.srv.osa ([10.205.129.141])
by compute1.internal (LMTPProxy); Tue, 05 Mar 2013 21:43:38 -0500
Received: from lmsapp.inchcape.com.sg (21.202-172-61.static.qala.com.sg [202.172.61.21])
(using TLSv1 with cipher DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA (256/256 bits))
(No client certificate requested)
by tmx1.messagingengine.com (Postfix) with ESMTPS id D64862112A
Tue, 5 Mar 2013 21:43:36 -0500 (EST)
Received: from lmsapp.inchcape.com.sg (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by lmsapp.inchcape.com.sg (8.14.3/8.14.3/Debian-9.1ubuntu1) with ESMTP id r260ZIg9012614
Wed, 6 Mar 2013 08:35:18 +0800
Received: (from www-data@localhost)
by lmsapp.inchcape.com.sg (8.14.3/8.14.3/Submit) id r260ZIKB012613;
Wed, 6 Mar 2013 08:35:18 +0800
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 08:35:18 +0800
Message-Id: <[email protected]>

Subject: Representative Needed.
Reply-To: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
X-Truedomain: NotChecked

Dear sir/Madam,

We have a post of Job Offer Representative Needed for United States Citizens and Canadian Citizens. All you need is to be our agent/customer to partnership with us in being our cash out agent in your city, if interested, you will be surveying different outlets and provide us with detailed information about their service. You will get USD $300 per task and you will handle multiple tasks as you want, each assignment will take one hour and it won?t affect your present occupation because it is flexible, which means it will not disturb your daily activity as well.

Before any task will be assigned to you, these are the outlines of what you will be handling, cheque, transfers and chash outs, which you will cash out and further instruction will be issued to you by me Ervin Sanders. Regards to been qualified for this position in your city, you would be required to take note that every details provided will be verified, then we will provide you details through email and we also would speak with you over the phone so be sure to provide your working mobile number.

If you are interested, please fill and provide the details below and send it back to us to [email protected] for approval.

First Name:
Last Name:
Full Address:
City, State and Zip code:
Cell:
Home Phone Numbers:
Email:
Current Occupation:
ID: (Any form of Identification)

Take important note that you just need to follow instruction given to you being our representative. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

Head of Operations,
Ervin Sanders.

If you wish you can email me at
[email protected]

How to get E-Mail Headers
http://www.isipp.com/resources/email-headers/
Advertisement

#172644 by Meanpplsuk Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:34 am
My wife got the same type of offer and wants to believe that it's legitimate. So I told her I'd check into it. The position is Escrow Officer... Yeah, sounds important

First, nobody has called her and talked to her, BUT want to offer her $4500/mo.

Second, the email domain is Aol.com... Really!? Domain names with like 50 addresses are a dime a dozen...
Wouldn't you at least buy "inchcape.biz, .net, .something!? (Not that I'm here to educate these low lives)

Third, they sent a contract for her that is supposed to be legally binding, but my 12 year old step-daughter
could have done a hell of a better job with grammatical errors (and I am by NO MEANS a English professor)

Fourth, they sent an FAQ with the pretense of "if you have any questions, you can Email us @" . WTF? Why
can't I call and talk to someone? Thank you for calling Inchcape, for English press 1... WTH not if 1 in
America is SPANISH?! Besides, the position they are canvassing for is supposed to require an American!

Fifth, as if this isn't enough red flags, they need her to take checks from them, deposit them into her
PERSONAL account:
My wife got the same type of offer and wants to believe that it's legitimate. So I told her I'd check into it. The position is Escrow Officer... Yeah, sounds important

First, nobody has called her and talked to her, BUT want to offer her $4500/mo.

Second, the email domain is Aol.com... Really!? Domain names with like 50 addresses are a dime a dozen...
Wouldn't you at least buy "inchcape.biz, .net, .something!? (Not that I'm here to educate these low lives)

Third, they sent a contract for her that is supposed to be legally binding, but my 12 year old step-daughter
could have done a hell of a better job with grammatical errors (and I am by NO MEANS a English professor)

Fourth, they sent an FAQ with the pretense of "if you have any questions, you can Email us @" . WTF? Why
can't I call and talk to someone? Thank you for calling Inchcape, for English press 1... WTH not if 1 in
America is SPANISH?! Besides, the position they are canvassing for is supposed to require an American!

Fifth, as if this isn't enough red flags, they need her to take checks from them, deposit them into her
PERSONAL account: check cashing scam, isn't there a name for this? Is it the same thing in the movie with
Leonardo DeCaprio? True story, by the way.

I tried to connect on LinkedIn to talk with people about it, but don't have a premium account.
Just looking for other things that will educate us to these types of scams in the future. I realize its too good to be true. And that is usually the first rule of determining a scam. So I am posting the FAQ and contract for educational purposes only. Any and all comments are welcome.

Original Email
https://app.box.com/s/j9rg4l2t5gkmnrnx2hih

FAQ
https://www.box.com/s/4ly66ckwj3rr5491onz9

Employment Contract
https://www.box.com/s/hdji2nzaumakhbvyts8q
#172651 by vonpaso xlura Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:45 pm
Please post them in plain text here. Anyone who finds them on Box won't know that there's a thread on Scamwarners.

ETA: Here's the important part:
a. The Representative shall serve as Escrow Agent and representative party of the Company, with duties
and responsibilities that are consistent with the Escrow Agent duties and responsibilities as of the date
of this Contract. The Representative will also perform services for such subsidiaries as may be
necessary. The Representative will use his best efforts to perform his duties and discharge his
responsibilities pursuant to this Contract competently, carefully and faithfully. In determining whether
or not the Representative has used his best efforts hereunder, it shall be judged solely on the results of
the Representative's performance, surrounding circumstances shall be taken into account.
b. The Representative hereby agrees to be present at the locations indicated by the Company and to fulfill
the tasks given by the Company in the assignments he receives.
c. The Representative hereby agrees to receive funds from the Company’s customers as named by the
Company and transfer the funds as instructed through Western Union locations to the Company.
d. The Company hereby agrees the Representative acts hereunder as a transferer only and is not
responsible for or liable in any manner whatsoever for the sufficiency, correctness, genuineness or
validity of any funds, documents or other materials deposited with it.
e. The Company hereby agrees to provide the Representative with complete instructions and all the
documentation necessary for the Representative to succesfuly process any payments prior to payments
reaching the Representative’s address, stipulated herein.

This is a money mule job. Real companies don't receive money by Western Union.
9.1. The present Employment Contract can be terminated, without the need for a Court of Law to intervene
in case one of the parties:
a. Does not execute one of the essential obligations as stated in the present contract;
b. Breaks one of its obligations, after it has been warned, through a written notification by the other party
that a new violation will result in the termination of the contract excepting other cases stated in this
Contract;
c. The party that invokes terminations stated in the present contract is obligated to notify the other party
at least 14 days before the termination is scheduled to go into effect.

Parse error. Also the a, b, and c are not in the same order as they appear to be.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#173458 by dcoves Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:00 pm
Unfornutaly i have fell for this scam and now my account is overdrawn and i cant pay i am so scared and dont know what to do