Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#197767 by HannahsDad Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:51 am
NordFW at http://nordfw.com

NordFW is an international forwarding company providing its services in the majority countries of the worlds. We have been engaged into forwarding business for more than 8 years. Our experience and understanding of the shopping peculiarities make us a market leader in this segment.

Our customers include buyers and fans of online shopping from more than 150 countries of the world. Our decency, friendliness, reliability and a variety of services we render make our customers use our services every time they decide to buy anything online.

The variety of our services allows us to assist our customers at each stage of their shopping. We know how to meet their needs and requirements and do our best to turn their shopping into a real fun.

ADDRESS: 795 Folsom St, San Francisco, CA 94107, United States
TEL: (415) 830-3716

Domain registered 15th April 2014 for 1 year only by someone giving a false address in Clinton Oklahoma

Beware of emailed job offers

Advertisement

#201395 by HannahsDad Tue May 13, 2014 6:15 pm
Registrant details updated

Surprise surprise he isn't really in the US

Registrant:
Kirill Sulhanyanc
Kirill Sulhanyanc [email protected]
ul. Gdanskaya
10, kv.61
Sankt-Peterburg, Sankt-Peterburg 194017
RU
7.8123274548 Fax: 7.8123274548

#201401 by TerranceBoyce Tue May 13, 2014 7:50 pm
…..countries of the worlds. We have been engaged into forwarding business for more than 8 years.

How many does he think there are ? :laugh-s:

The Russians have begun interplanetary forwarding services ?

I shouldn't mock because I can't speak Russian and I wouldn't sound plausible either telling lies in another language.

The writer of that website uses English with a heavy boot.

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle