Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#210915 by AlanJones Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:23 am
Reply-to: [email protected]

We have a customer service survey assignment in your location and we will pay $200 per assignment which would come in the form of a cashiers check for you to perform your assignment. The job Entails an Evaluation process such as visiting Wal-mart/K-mart,e.t.c Send below information to get started If you are still Interested Applicants are to forward Information below: Personal Information:

F u l l N a m e
P h o n e ( Cell) :
A d d r e s s (No PO BOX):
C i t y,
S t a t e :
Z i p C o d e :
G e n d e r & A g e :
E m a i l A d d r e s s:

Thank you for participation.

Thank you for participation.
Scott Worhtington

[email protected]

HR Manager
Customer Service Evaluation Team
The Premier Mystery Shopping Company
Copyright 2014®

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#211028 by AlanJones Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:36 am
Welcome to Survey Shoppers Team. I will let you know when funds would get to you to carry out your first assignment, instructions would also be sent to you then. Please stay in touch. Communication is very vital.

Regards
Scott Worthington

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.58.236.31
Originating ISP: Swiftng
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#211075 by AlanJones Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:13 am
Hello,

This is just to let you know that funds for your first assignment is being processed and would be made out to you this week. Please check your emails regularly because i will send you information and updates via that.

Best regards and stay blessed
Scott