Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#48102 by mcguyver21 Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:45 pm
the guys name is Eric Ston with [email protected]

We were going through http://www.resume.com of unemployment when we came across Your Resume, which is Under review and has been forwarded to the Head of Operations (Mr. Eric Stone). He would like to conduct an online interview with you on Friday, 03/04 2011 between 9am - 12pm EST to discuss more about the Job Position of a Data Entry Clerk. This is a position the organization feels you would be able to fulfill its objectives. Please set Up a Screen name with the yahoo Instant Messenger online at http://www.messenger.yahoo.com

Add up the Head of Operations screen name: [email protected] '
to your contacts list.

Feel free to call or email us at the follow :

PHONE :214 - 556 - 6196

Email : [email protected]

Job Seeker,

Have this preview, answer then get back to me...Star Tel Data Inc is a privately owned company, Star Tel Data Inc group of companies. Ethics, morals and the environment are important aspects in all areas of our business activities. Our highly trained project professionals often have big 4 experience and are dedicated to delivering the results you require.. Your primary daily duty would be to report to your Supervisor whom will assign logs of daily duties and you would be required to work according to instructions,using the Microsoft Office tools and the Accounting software I have few Questions to ask/Confirm from you before I make my interview Report to my superior.

Confirm your Full name,mailing address and cell number

Are you currently employed?

What can you say about yourself in general and also relating to work?

What are your strengths and weaknesses?

what is your ideal work environment?

How well do you handle mistakes?(on your part and that of the customers)

Tell me what "success" means to you?

What are your 5-year goals?

I would be interested to hear about an occasion when your work or an idea was criticized,

what was criticized, who criticized you, and how did you handle it?

Describe the best manager you ever had, the worst, what qualities did each of them have?

JOB DETAILS

The Position will support both weekly and bi-weekly payroll processes, including:

• Entering, auditing, and maintaining new company data, new hire data, change, termination, and benefit enrollment data;

• Coordinating with clients regarding deadlines, missing paperwork, time sheets, and other information;

• Generating, auditing and filing of payroll reports;

• Performing payroll calculations and adjustments;

• Research problems and respond to questions as needed;

• Assisting with other related payroll processes including year-end activities;

• Perform expanded payroll activities if needed for vacation coverage of other team members.

Required Skills: * Excellent verbal and written communication skills required * Must be detail oriented and able

to work under pressure to meet deadlines * Must be able to work independently and within a team environment

Job Benefits:
Start pay $20/Hour for every two weeks Health/Dental Benefits, Retirement Benefits, Paid Holidays, Vacations, and Sick

JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES

Entering all checks vouchers and payment in appropriate account, maintains accurate records of all Receivable's and Payable's, Developing, analyzing, and maintaining financial reporting systems in general accounting, budget or cost systems. Responsible for compiling amounts owed from purchase orders, charge slips, sales tickets etc

BRIEFING SUMMARY

You will be enlisted for 2 weeks training program. Find Training program details below:

*You will have to be online from 9am to 12pm daily for training programs as you will be given series of tasks during training.

*You will resume work fully after training and your working hours will be 9am - 4pm your time zone.

*Whether or not you have an assignment or task to carry out you will be paid for $20/hr and for 6hrs a day as long as you are online during the stated hours.

*You have to keep strict record of time and activities. A time sheet should be sent in every Friday's days for monitoring (In your own format).

*In carrying out any assignment or task a progress report has to be emailed every Friday to me.

*You are paid weekly.

*There is no start up cost, the training would be administered on line, this is an Internet based position, and the base pay is $20 per hour.

*Either party is free to terminate at any time with notice.

*Benefits include: 401k, health and dental, paid vacation and 2 weeks sick leave you will be enrolled for this benefits after 2months after which you would become a regular employee of company.

WORKING EQUIPMENTS
Equipments will be provided for you by the Company asap. This includes a Hp Laptop/Notebook for mobility and some other softwares for accuracy, Speed of data processing, Time Monitoring and Effectiveness,(4 in one Zebra ZM 400 Barcode Printer and Cards,Fax Machine,Scanner,Photocopier Machine, 4Drawer Cabinet and OfficeDesk). Details on the Uses and delivery of these equipments would be provided to you ASAP.

You would be Given the Following to start work with after training: *

Staff User Name and Password for Our Website Link ( For easy access to company data and task for each day )

Employment Supervisor

TEST 1

Write an article on The Best Ways to Prevent Overdue Accounts both personal and company's account using your own words.
Each article must be at least 3 pages with examples.

Have done and submitted in Microsoft word document
Time limit is 3hrs

Mr. Eric Stone

Site is being handled - Michael
Advertisement

#212320 by vonpaso xlura Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:49 pm
It is a scam. Companies do not hire based only on a Yahoo Messenger interview, whoever wrote the letter is functionally illiterate (or, more likely, West African) and would not be recruiting for an American company, and either the job is that of a money mule, or the scammer is getting money by pretending to be the computer supplier and sending victims fake checks.

The domains in the above email are long gone. What domains is the scammer using now?

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#225603 by MariStil Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:18 pm
This scam is still being passed along. My Son-in-law, got Hired for one of these, and they passed a fraudulent check. (that he was to use for set up of home office). Killed his bank account and he is barred from banking there forever. Painful lesson. :( See below for latest version found.

Manager/Accounting/ office coodinator/Data Clerk.....
At Global Data Tel in Corpus Christi, Texas 78665, United States
Last updated on September 2, 2014
LinkedInFacebookTwitterGoogle+
Description
Keeps records and performs administrative support and secretarial duties for the President of Home Care. Manages calendars and independently schedules appointments and meetings. Screens incoming calls and correspondence and responds independently when possible and appropriate. Arranges programs, events, or conferences including arranging for facilities and caterer, issuing information or invitations, coordinating speakers, and controlling event budget. Prepares agendas, notices, minutes, and presentations for meetings. Composes and prepares confidential correspondence, reports, and other complex documents. Creates and maintains database and spreadsheet files. Arranges complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries, compiles material for travel-related meetings.
Details
Type Full time
Openings 5
Salary US Dollar $200 per Hour
Career level Entry Level
Minimum education High School Diploma
Industry Accounting and Auditing, Business Services, Employment, Recruiting and Staffing, Consumer Services
About
Global Data Tel
Global Data Tel, is a leading business information company providing global business information reports and services. Our highly qualified team of Analysts, Researchers, and Solution Consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, analyze and represent the latest and the most reliable information essential for businesses to sustain a competitive edge. Data is continuously updated and revised by large teams of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest events and information. With a large dedicated research and analysis capability, Global Data Tel employs rigorous. Highly Skilled Analysts Team of 1,000 plus Experts and Analysts skilled in research Leaders in Company Information One of the worlds leading providers of company operational data and analysis, providing detailed information on tens of thousands of companies globally.
Contact
Send Brenda benneth your application

Brenda Benneth
Data EntryClerk/Office AssistantOffice Coordinator
Star Tel Data Inc Solutions
Georgia, United States
#225604 by Terminator5 Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:57 pm
Brenda Benneth , Fake Employer Profile on Recruiter dot com .

https://www.recruiter.com/brendabenneth

Data EntryClerk/Office AssistantOffice Coordinator
Company
Star Tel Data Inc Solutions

Star Tel Data Inc Solutions is a leading business information company providing global business information reports and services.
Our highly qualified team of Analysts, Researchers, and Solution Consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, analyze and represent the latest and the most reliable information essential for businesses to sustain a competitive edge.

Data is continuously updated and revised by large teams of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest events and information.
With a large dedicated research and analysis capability, Star Tel Data Inc Solutions employs rigorous.

Highly Skilled Analysts
Team of 1,000 plus Experts and Analysts skilled in research

Leaders in Company Information
One of the worlds leading providers of company operational data and analysis, providing detailed information on tens of thousands of companies globally

Image[CENTER]Hosted by Upload Eater>

Daniel 8 :25
#225607 by Terminator5 Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:37 pm
One year registered and privacy protected site . Looks like its under construction . Probably the future domain for the above employment scam .

Address lookup

canonical name starteldataincsolutions.com.
aliases
addresses 208.91.197.44

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.internic.net with "dom starteldataincsolutions.com"...
Domain Name: STARTELDATAINCSOLUTIONS.COM
Registrar: REGISTER.COM, INC.
Whois Server: whois.register.com
Referral URL: http://www.register.com
Name Server: NS1.EXPIREDDOMAINS.REGISTER.COM
Name Server: NS2.EXPIREDDOMAINS.REGISTER.COM
Updated Date: 31-oct-2014
Creation Date: 09-jul-2014
Expiration Date: 09-jul-2015

>>> Last update of whois database: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 18:31:15 GMT <<<

Queried whois.register.com with "starteldataincsolutions.com"...
Domain Name: starteldataincsolutions.com
Registry Domain ID: 1866127304_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.register.com
Registrar URL: http://www.register.com
Updated Date: 2014-07-09T00:00:00-0400
Creation Date: 2014-07-09T02:56:44-0400
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2015-07-09T00:00:00-0400
Registrar: Register.com, LLC.
Registrar IANA ID: 9
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.8773812449
Reseller:
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Perfect Privacy, LLC
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 12808 Gran Bay Pkwy, West
Registrant City: Jacksonville
Registrant State/Province: FL
Registrant Postal Code: 32258
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.19027492701
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant Fax: +1.9027492701
Registrant Fax Ext.:
Registrant Email: [email protected]

#225609 by Terminator5 Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:42 pm
http://www.simplyhired.com/job/office-a ... ui554nakvp

OFFICE ASSISTANT

Apply Now

Company: Star Tel Data INC Solutions

Date Posted: September 28, 2014

Source: STAR TEL DATA INC SOLUTIONS

We are looking for an Office Assistant who wants to be involved in every aspect of our growth. This position offers an hourly rate of $18.50 per hour. Monday-Friday 9am to 5pm.

Job Description:
-Assist owners and management team with day to day office operations
-Maintain vendor and other external relationships
-Process all external payments and internal reimbursements in a timely manner
-Monitor all production and office supplies and manage ordering to maintain appropriate supply levels at all times
-Monitor main office phone line

Skills and Qualifications:
-Experience in office administration a plus
-Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Mac applications a plus
-Ability to work independently but also able to learn and adapt quickly to new circumstances to be a contributing member of a creative, team environment
-Strong organization skills and proven ability to multi-task and interact with a variety of stakeholders
-Must have an excellent phone / communication / writing ...

(215) 486-6397 Bandwidth.com VoIP in Philadelphia, PA .

http://www.jobspider.com/job/view-job-3833473.html

Employer Name: Gregory SpiderID: 3833473
Wage: $24/hr and for 6hrs Category: Accounting/Bookkeeping
Job Code:
Number Of Openings: 4

Job Description:
The Data Entry Clerk is responsible for
inputting data such as, but not limited
to, accounting data, purchase orders,
commercial invoices, or operational
excellence data, preparing reports in
Excel. Performs routine accounting
activities such as maintenance of the
general ledger, preparation of various
accounting statements and financial
reports, accounts payable and receivable
functions.
This position will ensure
that entries are accurate, complete, and
accomplished within a timely manner,
also it will be require for this person
to be answering telephone, filling, and
other general offices duties. This
position will be directly supervised by
the general accountant.

Job Requirements:
- Assist Office Manager in tasks as
needed
- Professional business writing &
communication skills
- Strong computer skills including
working knowledge of Microsoft Office,
with a
focus on Excel and PowerPoint.
- Problem solving skills and deductive
reasoning are necessary
- Minimum typing speed of 30 words per
minute
- Associates degree or higher required

Job Criteria:
Start Date: September, 22, 2014
Position Type: Part-Time Temporary
Years of Experience Required: 1
Education Required: Bachelors
Overnight Travel: 25-50%
Vacation Time: More Than 3 weeks / year

Job Benefits:
Health/Dental Benefits, Retirement Benefits, Paid Holidays, Vacations, and Sick Leave, Tuition Reimbursement, Casual Dress, Company Cafeteria

Company Profile:
Star Tel Data Inc Solutions's Premium Desktop Services are the new, interactive desktop tool designed for executives & analysts in a range of industries.

Subscribers receive access to unique databases, news & opinions and research reports all of which is fully integrated with innovative desktop tools for easy search, browse and data access.Star Tel Data Inc Solutions's ReportStore features thousands of high quality research reports across a broad range of industries.

The reports draw on in-depth primary and secondary research, databases of proprietary in house data and high quality analysis from our expert teams. Data and analysis at the company, country and industry level includes competitors, valuations, trends, forecasts and analytic.

Contact Information:
Contact Name: gregory kings Company Type: Employer
Company: STARTEL DATA INC SOLUTIONS(STDIS) Phone: (215) 486-6397
Street: 8901 Nw 33rd St Ste 100. Doral, FL Fax: [email protected]
City: Doral
State: Florida
Zip: 33172
Web Site: http://www.sfimg.com

#300169 by tkelly Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:15 am
I was leery about the email I received regarding this company.... it actually said the job was for Cardinal Education. I'm actually on Google chat right now with "Pamela"... who said the job was with Star Tel Inc. Just now I've been offered a job with "ADP Inc"... REALLY!?

This was the email I received:

The following message was sent via ZipRecruiter.
Dear Job Seeker

Our recruitment team viewed your resume published on (http://www.ziprecruiter.com) Application :Data Entry/Customer Service/Receptionist/Accounting/Worker Assistant candidate and we are pleased with your qualifications,we believe you have the required qualifications to undergo an online interview.

Your resume was shortlisted for an online interview with the personnel manager Mrs Pamela Cambell via G-mail Hangout or Google talk with the following email address ([email protected]). Add him to your buddy list and message him, He will be online waiting for you ASAP to conduct the interview with you.

Your verification code is ( SR-0447 ), this would serve as your identification number throughout the online hiring process. Your timely response matters a lot.

We look forward to having you on the team.

Interview Scheduled : Online.
Venue: On Line Via Google Hangout
Training is Available
Human Resources
Your swift and timely response matters a lot in this beneficial position.

Best Regard :
Yours Truly,
Hiring Manager
Regards

This is the gist of the instant message convo we had/are having:

Its nice connecting with you

Just follow the briefing and interview, you can ask questions when I am through and I will be glad to answer them.Let me tell you about the company you would be working for. Respond with an okay after each paragraph so I know you have read and understood?

Our company’s success is defined by the people we hire. That’s why we’re committed to finding the best and brightest candidates to complement our knowledgeable and experienced teams around the world. By joining us, you’ll be learning and working alongside some of the industry’s finest leaders and emerging stars. Whether you are an experienced professional or just starting your career, Start Tel Data Inc offers great opportunities and an excellent work environment

This is strictly an online and work from home job and you can as well work from anywhere of your choice or anytime that does suit you.You can choose to work during Morning, Afternoon and even during evening...The pay rate is $28 per hour while training is $15 per hour and will be getting payment bi- weekly via check or direct deposit. let me know if you are interested so we can proceed.

Are you currently employed?

How would you describe your work ethics ?

Are you available to start immediately?

What is your current typing speed?

Do you prefer to work on your own or as part of a team? Give reasons.

Describe a situation when the workload was heavy, how you were able to complete it before the deadline that was given to you?

What are your greatest strengths and weakness and how does it affect your job performance?

Give 5 reasons why you feel you should be hired to work for us.

Sounds good,What do you understand by petty cash and privacy code of conduct?

How would you like to be paid if been offered this position. Via Direct Deposit or check, what means of payment would you prefer weekly or Bi weekly?

What bank do you operate with so i can see if it tallies with the company's Payment Account ?

I was VERY suspicious with all this for several reasons. But it really didn't matter if I answered or what I said, because I wasn't even answering all the questions and they were still sending messages. So I asked: You stated that the company was Start Tel Inc. in the email I received with the interview request, it said it was for Cardinal Education. Is this the same company?
They said: Yes
They are both Partnership company

GET THIS!!!!

I am here and your consideration stand is available now on my desk.

CONSIDERATION STAND : You scored ( 94% ) Above Average, Knowledge, Skills and Experience: DataEntry/Customer Service candidate ) Consideration Certification: ( Confirmed Qualified )

CONGRATULATIONS, ADP Inc is pleased to offer you the position Of a Data entry/Customer service candidate . Due to your level of experience and communication skills, the company has decided to give you a chance for you to work for the company. We trust that your knowledge, skills and experience will be among our most valuable assets.

Myself and the entire Board of Directors welcome you to ADP Inc

WHO IS ADP INC!?!?! REALLY
#300175 by Tim Atem Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:58 am
Thank you for reporting this scammer. If you are chatting with them using your real-life information and Google account, you need to stop chatting immediately, it is not safe.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5