Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#207172 by msjanice Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:59 pm
I would like to know if this is a legitimate company. The website is My-boxes.com.

Here's the email:

I'm glad to welcome you to My-boxes.com team! My name is Caron Dolan and I am your personal manager.
I will guide you throughout your trial period. It is me who you will report to.
Also I am always here to help you with your issues and eventual troubles.
We will communicate through the chat and by phone.

Let me remind you the general tasks:

- Your working hours are 9am to 5pm your local time. During these hours you should stay at home to receive
the deliveries and be available on the phone.

- Process the orders using the Employee DataBase (DB) at http://db-log.com/
This is the main tool you are going to use in this job. The DB will allow you to upload pictures, download
documents, report to your Manager, request supplies.

- Follow the instructions from the step-by-step guide and complete all the tasks.

- Organize your day and working process in a way that all the tasks are complete in a timely manner.

- Report to your Manager about discrepancies, delays, changes on the CHAT.

You will receive the step-by-step guide, your account details and the FAQ later today. You should read
the training materials carefully and get familiar with the process. You may also print the guide + FAQ
and have an easy access to the information in case you have questions. Try to log in to the DB
once you receive your login and password. When everything is done you should let me know by e-mail
and I will contact you to discuss the details.

PAYMENT
Your salary will be accredited 30 days after your first task has been successfully processed. After those 30 days
you will get paid every second week (optional). Contact our financial dept. at: [email protected]
to let them know how you want to be paid. At the moment we have two options: check or direct deposit.

APPLIANCES
We know that to perform your duties you will need a printer and a digital camera. If there is something
you are missing, please let us know by sending a request via DB. We will forward you the supplies you miss
within 7-10 business days. In case you do not posses a camera, but have a phone with a good camera in it,
then you are all fine. As an option, you can acquire missing appliances by yourself and expenses will be reimbursed. This amount will be added to your salary. Please keep the receipts and send them to the payroll department.

Let me know if you have any questions and I am looking forward to our collaboration!

---
Yours Sincerely
Caron Dolan

A One Transportation / Logistics dept.
1222 Magnolia Avenue, Ste 105-125, Corona, CA 91719

Phone: (800) 951-2009 ext 117
www.my-boxes.com
Advertisement

#207229 by vonpaso xlura Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:31 am
db-log.com is in the process of being reported for fraud.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#208489 by wmaby111 Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:02 am
Removed (BW)

How long have you worked from them? Have you received a paycheck yet? If so was it good? Because I also was employed by My Boxes the last 30 days or so I thought. I got the same email messages posted by others introducing My Boxes and I even received a 4 page employment contract from them. I thought they were legit. I received 11 packages from UPS, Fed Ex and DHL over the last 3.5 weeks then took pictures of the items then uploaded them to a data base then waited for shipping labels to appear in the DB. I would print the labels which were customs labels, then take the package to the PO to ship. Postage was pre paid. My 30 days probation was up Monday so I tried to contact them and I cant so that is why I ended up on this site. I am so stupid because my name is on the labels and my address is used for them to ship me the packages. I'm sure the merchandise was bought with stolen credit account info and sent to me with that person's name (whose stolen info was used to buy the merchandise) on the label but with my address. Where does that leave me with the police?
#208496 by Bryon Williams Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:36 am
Hello wmaby111,

You will need to be pro-active with this. You need to contact your local police and tell them you are a scam victim. Tell them exactly what you were doing. Print out your emails and show them to the police. Give the police all the information you have on these scammers.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#215896 by jborth Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:15 am
Totally fake company. I have reported them to the Illinois Attorney General. BEWARE!!