Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
Advertisement

#119134 by rose0402 Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:35 am
@scamhater16 : yah .. me too :( , i hope they'll not used it.. i cut the conversation from them .. i was alarmed when i had read forums about identity theft and scams .. i had doubts about it so i decided to have a research and finally found this forum..

@Dotti : Thank you very much. This forum really helped me a lot and from now on i'll be more careful..
#119180 by falconbird17 Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:04 pm
HI --I am relieved i hit right on your scam warning site.Thank you for this, got gut feeling twas a scam alright.
I tried to communicate with them to see how far it would go...so i am repeating this warning to all. I just hoped nobody would be duped especially for those who doesn't research more.

here is TIFOSI-CYCLES-UK website supposedly:

Registration Number: 04233265
Registered Address:
3 KENSWORTH GATE,
200-204 HIGH STREET SOUTH
DUNSTABLE
LU6 3HS
UNITED KINGDOM.
E-mail: [email protected]
#119201 by joanmuyco Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:51 am
Hello scamhater16,

are you sure this is a scam?? I have also received same messages from Tifosi and I have given them some of my ID card, credentials and I am afraid.

Please contact me direct on my email ID Mod edit: taken out email address. DJ with more clarification regarding this as i don't want to loose this opportunity of working in the UK, please make haste as this is very urgent, because I need to report to the police if this is truly a scam to prevent my image.

I wait your earliest reply in my inbox.

Thanks and more power.

Muyco
#119205 by David Jansen Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:17 am
Welcome here joanmuyco.

I have taken out your email address to prevent you getting more scam emails and spam. To answer your question, it is already acknowledged that this is a scam! Read the posts of the other members on this topic, especially the post made by Dotti. I can add to that that in the UK there are a lot of unemployed people so any company can find new staff right away in the UK, they will not search for new staff in foreign countries.
Do not worry if you have send the scammer your ID or other personal details. These scammers will get a lot of personal details from other potential victims, and they do not use them, or even look at them.

Being a victim doesn't mean you stand alone. We're here to help you.
#119270 by Dotti Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:19 pm
Fake "sponsorship certificate" used by these thieves.
Please note what the real UK government has to say about sponsorship certificates:
What is a certificate of sponsorship?

A certificate of sponsorship is not a paper certificate like a work permit.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#217199 by sherness06 Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:29 am
Hi - I received a mail from Tifosi with a set of questions. And now they are sending me a contract agreement letter. can you please check if this is legit or scam? thanks

[url][/https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?tab=wm#inbox/14830aa7e2fd4fd3url]
#217200 by Dotti Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:48 am
The link you posted is to your private mailbox, and we can't see it. You have to copy and paste the contents of their letter into your post in order for us to be able to review it.

With that said, if they offered you a job and you have simply answered questions they have emailed to you or asked you in an instant messaging session, then it is the scammers. Only they operate that way. The real company does not hire based solely on interaction over the internet.

If you have answered an ad like this one, then you can be certain it is a scam, because this ad was created by the scammers:

Job Details
Admin Asst / Secretary
Work Monday to Friday

1-2 years admin experience
Fluent in English
Able to handle emails and MS Office

Office Staff
Work Monday to Friday

No experience needed
Good benefits including bonus
Applicants can send the CV to [email protected]
Requirements
Computer Literate .

Good communication skills, fluent in English (Spoken and written); Pleasant personality, flexibility in approach and methodical work.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#217234 by seangleester Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:30 pm
This is the first mail that I received from them and three days after I sent the fully accomplished questionnaire they send me the employment contract offer letter. I was puzzled how this company hire people that easy and fast. I think twice and made a research regarding reviews and blogs and good thing I found the scamwarners site and there I found out that it was really a scam.

APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT

Dear Shortlisted Candidates,

Further your response to the advertised Admin Assistant /Office Staff position. The Tifosi Bikes Limited finally send congratulatory message to you for been shortlisted for interview. Our Recruitment selection Panel as reviewed every applicants RESUME/CV sent for the advertised vacancy and after thorough and careful review, applicant whom expertise is more in line with our current needs are short listed and contacted for Interview process.

A review of each application has been made to determine which of the applicants will be shortlisted for interview. Objective criteria, based upon the duties that are being used for this review process. After a careful review of all applications, an individual whose expertise is more in line with our current needs, your resume was carefully examined to evaluate your education and experience in relationship to the specific requirements of the position.

Your resume has been selected for our new plant in 3 Kensworth Gate, 200-204 High Street South,Dunstable, Bedfordshire, LU6 3HS United Kingdom. The Company selected 5 candidates list for Admin Assistant /Office Staff position. It is our pleasure to inform you that your resume was selected as one of the 5 candidates shortlisted for the interview for Admin Assistant /Office Staff position.

The Company is recruiting these candidates for our new plants in 3 Kensworth Gate, 200-204 High Street South,Dunstable, Bedfordshire, LU6 3HS United Kingdom.

You will be pleased to know that only 2 successful applicants of 5 candidates selected for interview who meet up with all our needed requirement will be sent the company Written statement of the main terms and conditions of employment to give signature in other for us to progress to final stage for the processing of selected applicant traveling documents immediately and without any delay.

We recognize it may be difficult for applicant outside the UK for face-to-face meeting with you in our Company during the employment process. All necessary forms and documentation are sent online to facilitate the pre-employment process for applicant outside the UK.

Note: In order for us to move ahead in our selection process, could you please complete the enclosed Employment Interview in Microsoft Word format or PDF Document, you are to downloading the attached Employment Interview in Microsoft Word format or PDF Document on your desktop, typing directly into the form fields and then saved to attached and email it back to us as attached file via same email within the next Two Working Days? Employment Interview Answers that arrive after the deadline will not be consider.

We provide Free UK Flight ticket, Free Work Visa and Accommodation for successful applicant at the expense of Tifosi Bikes Limited to make it easier for applicant outside the United Kingdom to relocate and work with us. Again!!! Please bear in mind Non-compliance with the given deadline with Employment Interview answers will have his or her Application in our office revoked and Cancelled.

We wish you the best of luck for the subsequent and remaining stage.

Please return your Employment Interview answers to Tifosi Bikes Recruitment Team Email: [email protected].

Wishing you the best of luck.

Best wishes,

Ms. Lela R. Barker,
Inline image 1
Hr. Manager,
Tifosi Bikes Limited.
#217267 by TerranceBoyce Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:14 pm
UK Companies House has no record of any company by the name of Tifosi Bikes Limited in the UK. It therefore doesn't exist as a legal entity in the UK.

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle