Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#311755 by Chippy09 Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:41 am
To be honest I found it hilarious and just wanted to see what it offer... to bryon Williams - never met her she called me once and she sounded like an idiot so I thought I rather milk this say I worked full 9-5 hours and see if she forks up any money to me.

To terminator, I'll be happy to provide anything from the email chain between Vanessa and myself to show everyone what she's offered.

I messaged here though to get an understanding of what kind of scam this is... be honest if this is a scam is a very poor scam which hasn't got any of my personal information or any bank accounts I wouldn't provide it. She even said she's Pay by e-transfer so unless it's fake money she's sending from a fake bank which is unlikely I think this scam is more focused towards the clientele.

Anyways let me know what you guys want I'll be glad to help.
Advertisement

#311758 by popfarts Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:34 am
I've been in contact with this "organization" too, specifically this Vanessa King individual. I've not done any work for her, and I have been suspicious since the first e-mail. So, this is a confirmed scam? The website owner hides his/her identity, the website is very new and seems to be registered from either the Netherlands or Russia (according to scamadvisor.com), I've called once and was told by an automatic message that "all the managers are currently busy," and have been tasked to make a power point presentation. I am to log my hours using telegram.org.

Anyone else care to chime in on this?
#311759 by Chippy09 Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:55 am
hey PopFarts

I got the same thing from her. Here are the emails, and to be honest, even if its a scam its poor unless its identity thief. Below are the follow emails from Vanessa King.

FAQ how to setup Telegram messenger

Hi Chippy09,

Congratulations! You were approved for vacancy Regional Event Manager at Masters Education Program.

Your start date will be Wednesday, 9 November, 2016

To be able to assist you better and to keep a track of your working hours please do the following:

Download the Telegram messenger to your cell phone or to your pc at: https://telegram.org/

If you don't have a Telegram account register it to use messenger and email me back your Telegram ID. Once you on-line at Telegram messenger add my Telegram ID to your contact list: https://telegram.me/VanessaKing

Everyday once you start you have to send me confirmation msg, then when you leave somewhere or have a break send me confirmation msg and when you finish confirm it with me that hours will be recorded and paid.

Sincerely,
Vanessa King

Contact Phone: 506-801-3696

---> First Project email

First project: Local Area Presentation

Dear Chippy09,

We're glad that you're interested in working with Masters Education Program! We try to create an excellent working place for our employees and we are happy to welcome you in our team.

Your first assignment would be the presentation describing the area you're living in. You can describe your city or your province. The main requirement for it is be interesting and impressive for our students and to show them that Canada is worth visiting!

How to make a presentation?

Rule number one: Every presentation must have a goal. Your presentation must be very informative while not overloaded with the text, so it would be easier for perception.

I think that this tips will help you to state a clear goal for your presentation:
- Describe your area in general.
- Mention the most famous sightseeings, museums, libraries, parks etc.
- Include as much sights of your area as possible.
- Recommended length is 25-30 slides but you can make more than 30 slides if it needed.

Don't forget that your presentation must be interesting for our audience which usually are children of 14-18 years. Use Visual Aids: include photos and videos showing your area and it's sights.

Presentation should be done in MS PowerPoint or PDF format.

Remember, the projects is rather extensive and it takes a lot of time for research, planning and design, so plan your time wisely. You can contact me if you have any questions, but don't forget to be professional and remember that I am not always able to answer you immediately.

SUBMIT TO: Vanessa King
SEND TO: [email protected]

DUE DATE: Thursday,10 November,2016 before 5 PM (Atlantic Time Zone)

Before you start working on your presentation please answer to these short questions:

Thank you for joining our team!

Sincerely,
Vanessa King

Contact Phone: 506-801-3696

#311761 by Chippy09 Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:09 am
@popfarts

Nah, I dropped the contact when I saw this site. I mean the project was a joke but I wanted to go as far as to see if she would e-transfer money to me but it could be a virus or malware code which fakes money and reads my account information and I'm not comfortable with that.

Best thing is to drop and block this Vanessa person.
#311772 by Terminator5 Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:32 pm
Same scam as . CEEXCHANGEFOUNDATION.COM

https://www.fraudwatchers.org/forum/vie ... 33&start=0

BBB Investigates Suspicious Work-At-Home Offers

http://www.bbb.org/kitchener/news-centr ... me-offers/

company contacts the job seeker and offers a job paying $45 an hour to work from home as a Project Coordinator. Some of those contacted were asked to open a bank account so that the company can transfer funds to the individual

Money Mule Scam

Daniel 8 :25
#323181 by neo_real Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:27 am
been contacted with apparently the same scam -- found your website useful so i thought i'd share:

they call themselves lundo exchange program:

We’re delighted to extend this offer of employment for the position of Administrative Assistant with Lundo Exchange Program. Your skills and experience will be an ideal fit for our International Relations Department. This position is offered subject to satisfactory reference and pre-employment checks and completion of the one-month probationary period during which time your performance will be reviewed.

This is a Full-time position requiring approximately 40 per Week. You will be paid at a rate of $31 CAD per hour and $36 CAD after probationary period.

Lundo Exchange Program has many years experience of delivering high quality programs. All our staff have either been exchange students, have lived, worked or studied overseas. They understand the challenges involved and are committed to providing you with a high level of service and support throughout.

Long established relationships with our international partners ensure the highest standards of care and support to participants. We maintain a network of volunteer community coordinators who work in support of students and families during the exchange experience.

Your title will be Administrative Assistant, and you will report to the Company’s Supervising Manager.

Your duties will involve the following:

- Managing the day-to-day operations of the office
- Organizing and maintaining files and records
- Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments
- Managing projects and conducting research
- Preparing and editing correspondence, reports, and presentations
- Making travel and guest arrangements
- Providing quality customer service
- Working in a professional environment

For more information about this position you can visit our company's web-site:

http://lundoexchangeprogram.org/doc/jobdescription.pdf

While you are employed at this Company, you will not engage in any other employment, consulting or other business activity (whether full-time or part-time) that would create a conflict of interest with the Company.

Please signify your acceptance of this offer by sending me an e-mail confirmation. You will receive a response within the next two business days. After we receive your e-mail, we can take the final steps in the hiring process.

We are all looking forward to working with you and hope you will soon feel part of the team. If you have any questions, please contact me.

Regards
Kelly Venne

Contact phone: (204) 800-0605

hope it helps people out there
#323221 by Terminator5 Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:29 am
Fake Student Exchange Program . Fake Employment . Money Mule Scam.

See the World.
Gain a New Perspective

204-800-0605

Start your adventure of a lifetime now! Without a doubt, this is one of the greatest ways to study English and discover a foreign country at the same time. As you will learn, there are so many places to see and to visit, make it happen with Lundo Exchange Program

About Us

Lundo Exchange Program offers the journey of a lifetime.
LEP organizes reciprocal educational exchange programs for International Students through partnerships with government and private agencies in many countries.
International students have benefited from the support and expertise of LEP. Our global network is united by the belief that full cultural immersion is the most effective means to gain the skills needed to thrive in an increasingly multicultural, interconnected and competitive global society.

LEP offers the journey of a lifetime. An adventure that reveals the best in people, and enables you to make lifelong connections that will change the way you see the world. We are with you every step of the way, and create a safe, supportive environment in which to explore and gain a deeper understanding of different cultures.

Experience the adventure

University and family life will be comfortable

You can enjoy the cosmopolitan atmosphere of cities like Toronto, Calgary or Vancouver, or explore the wild, untamed nature of wilderness areas. Imagine the breathtaking Canadian Rocky Mountains with world-class ski resorts, crystal clear lakes and rivers, or Toronto's CN Tower-one of the world's tallest free-standing structure. Here you may experience the adventure of being part of a new culture while still feeling secure within the bond of a common language. University and family life will be comfortable and more familiar in your new Canadian community.

The people were so welcoming and included me in their culture from the very first day... my host sister was the same age as me, it was so nice having someone just like me in the house!

Participating on the work and travel program was one of the best things that I did in my whole life. I have met new friends from different countries. Even now, a few years later we keep in touch with each other. Great program. Great experience. I wish I can do it again some other time. Huge thanks to LEP, without you I couldn't get this experience.

My exchange has been a truly life-changing experience! I have made so many great friends, had so many amazing opportunities, and have learned so much

Dear Interested Applicants

We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you as future exchange participants with us.
Thank you for considering Lundo Exchange Program exchange program We commend you for your willingness to completely immerse yourselves in another language and culture by participating in a reciprocal exchange program.
This will likely be the most exciting, enriching and influential, yet at times challenging, experiences. In terms of your education, the exchange programs we offer provide unparalleled opportunities for language acquisition through experiential learning. Educational benefits aside, our exchange participants experience tremendous personal growth, gaining greater self-confidence, self-reliance, cultural and personal awareness and interpersonal skills.

We know you have a vested interest in preparing to be successful in the new globalized world in which we live, where the confidence to speak multiple languages, and to be both culturally aware and globally minded is of great importance. By participating in one of our exchanges, you are well on your way to accomplishing this. Many of our previous participants have gone on to achieve great things, both academically and in their careers, and have credited their exchange experience with us as one of the most formative experiences that has shaped the people they are now and the successes they have had.

In addition to the information on our website, our dedicated and experienced staff is available to respond to any questions you may have about our exchange programs. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you as future exchange participants with us.

2600-201 Portage Ave, Winnipeg, MB R3B, Canada
204-800-0605
[email protected]

Address lookup

canonical name lundoexchangeprogram.org.
aliases
addresses 2400:cb00:2048:1::681b:9003
2400:cb00:2048:1::681b:9103

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.publicinterestregistry.net with "lundoexchangeprogram.org"...
Domain Name: LUNDOEXCHANGEPROGRAM.ORG
Registry Domain ID: D402200000001158108-LROR
Registrar WHOIS Server:
Registrar URL: http://www.enom.com
Updated Date: 2017-03-22T12:13:16Z
Creation Date: 2017-01-01T03:52:53Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2018-01-01T03:52:53Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date:
Registrar: eNom, Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 48
Registrar Abuse Contact Email:
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone:
Reseller:
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID: C186507369-LROR
Registrant Name: WhoisGuard Protected
Registrant Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.
Registrant Street: P.O. Box 0823-03411
Registrant City: Panama
Registrant State/Province: Panama
Registrant Postal Code: 0
Registrant Country: PA
Registrant Phone: +507.8365503
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +51.17057182
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Registry Admin ID: C186507369-LROR

Previously DBA As: