Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#313210 by jenwilliamsintl Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:39 pm
I received this scam in an email a few minutes ago and Googled the "company." There was absolutely nothing on the Internet and it was sent from this person: CASSIE SANDERS <[email protected]. Here is what was in the email:

"The position is remote, so you will be working from home, with a flexible work schedule. You will get all necessary trainings on the company and the possibility to get promoted.

Payment rate: will be paid monthly of $2,550 at the end of the first month, and after the probationary period will be $3,250/month - the sum to be divided into 2 biweekly payments.

Key duties are: to access the online Control Panel with tasks on a daily basis; to receive, inspect packages in order toensure the quality control, and ship them out with prepaid labels; to collaborate with a senior supervisor; to keep inventory online; to submit daily reports online.

Perks and benefits kick in after the trail period: standard company health, life, vision and dental insurance coverage. Paid vacation time is equivalent to four weeks a year. Personal days off are generally procured according to the company's policy.

Additional incentives: after the completion of the probationary period you will be eligible to extra bonuses depending on your performance.

In order to obtain more details regarding the position, please reply us back with the following information:

- Name: Jennipher Williams

- Your Cell Number:

The applications with phone numbers are given priority.

We are grateful for your prompt response, and wish you to have a good day!

Sincerely,

A. G. Company"
Advertisement

#313315 by DhLovingKindness Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:34 pm
I received the SAME thing! I replied asking for a company website address before googling it and coming across this site. Thank God fot scam warners and the girl who got an email too for posting ot else i might have fallen for it! Here is the email they sent me( i changed my name to x's fyi!):

Dear Dxxxxx Hxxxxx,

A. G. Company has a Logistics Manager position available in your area . The position is remote, so you will be working from home, with a flexible work schedule. You will get all necessary trainings on the company and the possibility to get promoted.

Payment rate: will be paid monthly of $2,550 at the end of the first month, and after the probationary period will be $3,250/month - the sum to be divided into 2 biweekly payments.

Key duties are: to access the online Control Panel with tasks on a daily basis; to receive, inspect packages in order toensure the quality control, and ship them out with prepaid labels; to collaborate with a senior supervisor; to keep inventory online; to submit daily reports online.

Perks and benefits kick in after the trail period: standard company health, life, vision and dental insurance coverage. Paid vacation time is equivalent to four weeks a year. Personal days off are generally procured according to the company's policy.

Additional incentives: after the completion of the probationary period you will be eligible to extra bonuses depending on your performance.

In order to obtain more details regarding the position, please reply us back with the following information:

- Name: Dxxxxx Hxxxx

- Your Cell Number:

The applications with phone numbers are given priority.

We are grateful for your prompt response, and wish you to have a good day!

Sincerely,

A. G. Company
#313372 by Terminator5 Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:47 am
Thank you for posting to Scamwarners . We're glad you found this post and were warned . Your post will help warn other potential victims of this reshipping scam .

Daniel 8 :25
#313985 by Bryon Williams Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:36 pm
You will work for free shipping stolen property.

The worse you could be charged with receiving stolen property. Aiding and abetting in financial crimes. Obtaining property by false pretenses. Laundering stolen property.

ETA: Basically legal fees or possible jail time.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#313990 by kinkina Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:55 am
I appreciate the heads up Bryon!
I found their website and have really looked into it and its obvious that a lot of effort has been put towards this scam. I don't understand why someone would put so much effort into this just to get a few packages shipped out. But I'm not a criminal so that is probably why I don't see their incentive.
Have you had any personal experience with the "A.G Company"?
#313991 by Bryon Williams Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:03 am
I advise on scams and report scams.

If a criminal makes a dollar off a crime it is an incentive Especially if someone else takes the charge.

These criminals use fake names and fake websites. If it was not profitable they would not do it.

Few packages can equal $1,000.00 of stolen property. One piece of jewelry, an electronic or etc..

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#313992 by Bryon Williams Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:19 am
https://www.ic3.gov/crimeschemes.aspx

RESHIPPING
The "reshipping" scheme requires individuals in the United States, who sometimes are coconspirators and other times are unwitting accomplices, to receive packages at their residence and subsequently repackage the merchandise for shipment, usually abroad.

"Reshippers" are being recruited in various ways but the most prevalent are through employment offers and conversing, and later befriending, unsuspecting victims through Internet Relay Chat Rooms.

Unknown subjects post help-wanted advertisements at popular Internet job search sites and respondents quickly reply to the online advertisement. As part of the application process, the prospective employee is required to complete an employment application, wherein he/she divulges sensitive personal information, such as their date of birth and social security number which, unbeknownst to the victim employee, will be used to obtain credit in his/her name.

The applicant is informed he/she has been hired and will be responsible for forwarding, or "reshipping", merchandise purchased in the United States to the company's overseas home office. The packages quickly begin to arrive and, as instructed, the employee dutifully forwards the packages to their overseas destination. Unbeknownst to the "reshipper," the recently received merchandise was purchased with fraudulent credit cards.

The second means of recruitment involves the victim conversing with the unknown individual in various Internet Relay Chat Rooms. After establishing this new online "friendship" or "love" relationship, the unknown subject explains for various legal reasons his/her country will not allow direct business shipments into his/her country from the United States. He/she then asks for permission to send recently purchased items to the victim's United States address for subsequent shipment abroad for which the unknown subject explains he/she will cover all shipping expenses.

After the United States citizen agrees, the packages start to arrive at great speed. This fraudulent scheme lasts several weeks until the "reshipper" is contacted. The victimized merchants explain to the "reshipper" the recent shipments were purchased with fraudulent credit cards. Shortly thereafter, the strings of attachment are untangled and the boyfriend/girlfriend realizes their Cyber relationship was nothing more than an Internet scam to help facilitate the transfer of goods purchased online by fraudulent means.

If you believe you may have fallen victim to this type of scam and wish to report it, please file a complaint with us.

Visit the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission to learn more about combating financial and economic crimes in Nigeria.

#313993 by Bryon Williams Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:00 am
Blanket Statement: Your area. Scammer has mass mailed this scam.
A. G. Company has a Logistics Manager position available in your area . The position is remote, so you will be working from home, with a flexible work schedule. You will get all necessary trainings on the company and the possibility to get promoted.

Pay rate is a joke: Working from home. :laugh-s:

Hopefully you will not get a virus.

Think to yourselves why cant the scammer order these products?? Is it that he is buying them with fraudulent money and having you launder it.
ship them out with prepaid labels

The prepaid labels are from hacked postal accounts.

#314003 by Terminator5 Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:52 am
kinkina wrote:I appreciate the heads up Bryon!
I found their website and have really looked into it and its obvious that a lot of effort has been put towards this scam. I don't understand why someone would put so much effort into this just to get a few packages shipped out. But I'm not a criminal so that is probably why I don't see their incentive.

I just have a quick question for you .How did your hear about this fake company ? Are they advertising on some Job Sites ? Did you receive emails ?

Thx

#314018 by Johnthetech Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:33 pm
For the record there are a number of similar sounding companies like AG Logistics, AG Logistic Services, Pro AG Logistics, etc, that are completely legit, if not downright boring.

Disclaimer, I work for one of these companies in IT and we get callers all of the time about the Ad they saw online or the email they received. As stated above these are scams related to the receiving and handling of stolen merchandise and have nothing to do with the legit companies with similar names.
#314034 by Terminator5 Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:39 pm
@ kinkina

I appreciate the heads up Bryon!

There is no website mentioned in the post . Its nice that you were able to find it so quickly . Perhaps you would be kind enough to share a link to that website here on Scamwarners . After several hours research I have only been able to find one company by that exact name and its located in St Petersburg , Russia .

#314235 by Terminator5 Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:52 am
@ kinkina

Is this the AG Company your talking about ? A google street level view shows the location to be a Residential Building with a park across the street . And its a privacy protected site . Sort of unusual for a company that does business with the general public .

http://en.agcompany.org/contacts/

Contact AG Company

29 ul.Syezzhinskaya, Saint Petersburg, Russia, 197198

+7 (812) 232-17-50
[email protected]

http://en.agcompany.org/about/career/

We are looking for talented and aspiring professionals, eager to join forces with the team of AG Company. If you consider your experience and skills benificial for us, please, e-mail us your CV at [email protected], fill in the form or contact us.

Job openings:
•Sales Manager
•PR Manager
•Copywriter
•Designer (Printing)

https://www.google.com/maps/place/%2229 ... 52!6m1!1e1

Address lookup

canonical name agcompany.org.
aliases
addresses 5.101.152.42

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.publicinterestregistry.net with "agcompany.org"...
Domain Name: AGCOMPANY.ORG
Domain ID: D168761868-LROR
WHOIS Server: whois.reg.com
Referral URL: http://www.reg.com
Updated Date: 2016-05-27T02:32:05Z
Creation Date: 2013-05-23T07:28:33Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2017-05-23T07:28:33Z
Sponsoring Registrar: Registrar of Domain Names REG.RU LLC
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 1606
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registrant ID: REG-9JW3XBA7C6XZ
Registrant Name: Protection of Private Person
Registrant Organization: Privacy Protection
Registrant Street: PO box 87, REG.RU Protection Service
Registrant City: Moscow
Registrant State/Province:
Registrant Postal Code: 123007
Registrant Country: RU
Registrant Phone: +7.4955801111
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +7.4955801111
Registrant Fax Ext: