Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#319489 by gracefulcam Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:11 pm
Hi everyone...I was recently contacted via email and Google Hangouts by a person by the name of Mary Weger offering me a Online support position with Edge Therapeutics, Inc that is paying $20/hr. I would like to know if anyone else has been contacted by this person or would know if this is a scam. I am posting our correspondence. Trust me I feel like there is something off about this whole ordeal. The first strange thing was the email states that they saw my craigslist resume post, to which I have never posted my resume. I have been answering job advertisements from all sources, though.

Hello Mary Weger,

My name is XXXXXXXX, HRPC34764, and I am sending you this message to request an interview for the administrative assistant position with your company.

I am available in the mornings and afternoons for an online interview on Wednesday and Thursday. If you have availability to conduct the online interview on either day please let me know what time would work for you as well.

Thank you for the opportunity to interview and I look forward to meeting you.

Sincerely,

XXXXXXXXXXXX

Mary Weger ([email protected])
Hi and how are you doing?
I am doing great. How are you this evening?

I am doing fine, thanks
I believe you are here/set and ready for the on-line interview and company briefing's ? if yes provide me with your interview Code and let get started

HRPC34764

Before we get started, here is a brief summary about the company. Edge Therapeutics, Inc. is a clinical-stage biotechnology company that discovers, develops and seeks to commercialize novel, hospital-based therapies capable of transforming treatment paradigms in the management of acute, life-threatening neurological and other conditions. i would love for you to glance through the company's website http://www.edgetherapeutics.com. You have 5 minutes to go through the company's website. So we can proceed further with the job briefing and interview.
Okay I have looked through the website

Are you with me?

Yes

Welcome back.

To start with, I am Mary Weger and was appointed Senior Vice President, Human Resources in December, 2011. I was born in the Year 1957. I'm bringing over 30 years of Human Resource experience, eleven of which has been within the biopharmaceutical industry. Prior to joining Aegerion, I was a Senior Vice President, Global Clinical Development Strategy & Effectiveness at Celgene Corporation. Prior to this appointment, i held the position of Senior Vice President, Global Human Resources at Celgene where i played an instrumental role in helping to build Celgene globally from a company with 150+ employees to a world-wide organization with revenue of over 4 billion and operations in over 30 countries. Prior to Celgene, i also held positions of increasing responsibility at Kraft Foods Nabisco. I received my Masters certificate and Black Belt in Six Sigma in 2011 from Villanova University and also possessed a MA in Human Resource Management as well as having completed the Executive Human Resources program at Michigan University. I currently serves on the Board of Family Promise, a non-profit organization addressing the needs of homeless families and an Executive Human Resource Consultant at Edge Therapeutics. Please introduce yourself, indicating your name, age and location ?

Thank you for introducing yourself, Mary.

Equal Employment Opportunity:
Edge is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled. Our Company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics, disability or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Elekta complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.

The positions available are Front Desk, Data Entry, Administrative Assistant, Human resources ,Medical Biller , Data Analyst, Office Assistant Customer Service Representative, and Clerical.Which of these positions can you handle ?
Front Desk and Administrative Assistant are the two positions I am the most comfortable and confident with.
Our employees pay is $20 per hour. Training is available and it would be conducted via On-line, Strictly for 10 days. Employee will be paid for their training with awesomely rate of $18.00 hourly. Training hours are 3-4hours daily. The training sessions and hours are also flexible. Working Part Time is 25 hours and Full Time is 40 hours weekly. This is strictly on-line and a work from home job where everything is been done on-line remotely. You can choose to work from home or anywhere of your choice. The working hours are flexible.

Benefits are: Day to Day Living - Auto & Home Insurance, EAP, Legal Plan, Vacation and Holidays, Tuition. Financial - 401K Savings, Profit-sharing. Health Coverage - Medical, Dental, Vision, HCRA. Life & Disability- Basic and Supplemental Life and Accident Insurance, Short and Long term Disability Insurance. Wellness- Fitness and Weight loss Discounts, Tobacco Cessation. All this are for both Full-Time and Part-Time Employees.

Okay. So I would determine my schedule and the hours I would like to work?
Or is just the training done online and then I would be part of an office team?

The Training would be conducted online and on Phone.
Working hours are between 9am to 4pm CST. All activities and corresponding time are to be recorded in excel spreadsheet that will be coming along with your working materials. As for your duties, i will assist you with any difficulties by E mail.
Okay great. Just so that I am clear, the position is a work from home position? I also see the hours are 7am-2pm PST, if I am doing the math correct.
Would I be reporting to you directly?
Yes for now until i attach you to your assigned Supervisor

Okay.

Duties & Responsibilities are: Tracks data and source documents.Prepares and sorts source documents, and identifies and interprets data to be entered. Compiles, sorts and verifies data for accuracy. Contacts responsible parties to resolve moderately complex questions, inconsistencies, or missing data. Enters alphabetic, numeric, or symbolic data from source documents into computer following format displayed on screen, and enters necessary codes. Compares data entered with source documents identifying errors and subsequently correcting any errors. Files or routes source documents after entry. Responds to inquires regarding entered data. Maintains daily count of work processed. May create periodic reports for management.

Preparation of Balance sheets (Mini), account balancing, invoicing recording,proper data analysis of sales records and recording pay slips into accounting database all these will be done through the use of the Accounting Software.The Supervisor, who would be attached to you on-line, He/She would assign logs of duty daily and you would be required to work according to instructions, using the Microsoft Office tools and the Accounting software. Now the function of the Accounting software is to arrange, formalize and manage the data you have processed, sent to your supervisor via E-mail.
Will these duties be a problem to you ?.. Can you handle them effectively ?

None of these duties should be an issue for me and I can most definitely handle all of them effectively.

Great
That will be all for the Job briefing, We are switching into the main Job Interview now are you ready for the interview questions ?
Yes please proceed.

Have you ever had any experience working from home or online before ? Are you currently employed ?Will you be able to devote 5 hours of your time to Our company ...,that is if you are given the chance to work with us ?

My most recent self employment as a personal assistant enriched my professional skills in the area of working from home. I assisted clients with documents, travel plans, billing and orders. Aside from that I did briefly do direct sales as a distributor for It Works where I gained even more knowledge and experience with working from home. Currently I am working evenings as a part time associate with The Home Depot. Since I do work in the evening I have the full length of 9am to 4pm CST time to devote to your company. I am extremely organized, focused and driven individuals with great time management skills that I acquired from being a personal assistant.

What is your highest educational diploma ?
When did you receive your highest educational diploma?
Rate yourself in Mathematics and English 1-5 ?

My highest level diploma is my High School diploma that I received in 2002. I did attend college but unfortunately didn't get a chance to finish, but it is my goal to return and complete. I most recently finished my education and licensing in 2016 for Life Insurance. I honestly will rank myself a 5 for English and a 4 in Mathematics. In both of these areas I am constantly challenging myself to stay up-to-date.

Are you willing to put the interests of the organization ahead of your own? Tell me about your ability to work under pressure.?Tell me about your dream job and why do you think you would do well at this job?
Mary • Mon, 6:10 PM

My dream job is a work from home job that I can stand behind. Commuting to work all the time and dealing with babysitters can be a hassle. I am a very independent professional that enjoys getting right to work and handling business and I feel that is why a home based job is perfect for me. I still enjoy interacting with people and I feel that a home based job still allows for that interaction. Since your organization is a science based organization it is more than easy to put the company's interests above my personal interests. This is because when I was in college I was a biology major so science and clinical based science is something that is near and dear to my heart. Finally, I think of myself as an expert when it comes to working under pressure. As a personal assistant deadlines seemed to always change. Also as a personal assistant my daily to-do tasks always changed at the last moment. So professionally I learned to accept the challenges and efficiently get the job done. This is where time management and prioritizing became my most used skill set. I have found keeping calm finishes a project no matter the amount of stress I am under.

How long would you expect to work for us if hired ?

What is your typing speed and Are you a team player?
Do you have a Printer, Fax Machine,Scanner and a Photocopier ?

I expect to work with your company for as long as you will all want me. If there is one thing I love consistency in it would be where I work or with whom I work with. My current typing speed last checked is 55wpm. I am also currently taking online classes to boost my typing speed, as well. My printer is a scanner, printer, photocopier and fax machine in one. I just need to set the fax machine up with a number.

What do you understand by privacy and code of conduct ?
In your current or last position, what were your most significant accomplishments in your career so far ?How hard working and productive will you be for our company when you start working with us ?
Mary • Mon, 6:32 PM

Depending on the company a privacy and code of conduct is created to ensure that employees understand the clear expectations and policies that they must adhere to. A privacy and code of conduct creates a standard in which the company can gauge which behavior can be measured in the event of a lawsuit or job action. As I have said before I am a highly driven, focused and productive person. Once I set my attention to something I make sure to finish it to completion. In my last position I was more than impressed in my ability to grow professionally in so many different environments. One of my biggest accomplishments in my personal belief was moving from personal assistant to house manager for one of my clients. In this accomplishment alone I learned key professions skill sets that I still employ. I have gained experience as a professional organizer and event coordinator, as well.

How would you like to be Paid ? Weekly Or Bi-Weekly?
What means of Payment do you prefer ? check OR Direct Deposit/Wire Transfer? What is the name of your Bank you Operate with to see if it tallies with the company's official salary payment account ?

I bank with XXXXXXXXXXXX. As for pay I would prefer direct deposit. I am actually flexible between weekly or bi-weekly. If I had to choose my first choice would be weekly but again like I said I m willing to be paid bi-weekly as well.

Well you have done well so far and you seem like a perfect fit for this position.

I will need to forward all our conversations to the Head Human Resources Department for their review and Consideration. I will need you to stay back online while i wait for feedback from the Human Resources
Okay definitely will do so.

Camra i will need you to report back online tomorrow at 9am for the interview results. Thank you
Okay and will that be 9am CST?

9am your time.
Okay great. Thank you for your time and patience Mary I greatly appreciate this opportunity!
Mon, 7:03 PM

Good Morning Mary. I am online and ready for the interview results.

After due consideration and answers you provided during the interview session...I am overjoyed to inform you that, Due to your level of experience and working skills, Edge has decided to Hire you as one of our working Online Staff, You are now an Employee Of Edge Therapeutics, Inc. Once Again Congratulations To You!
Thank you. When should I prepare to start?

You are welcome
Read carefully, i will tell you everything you need to know on how to get started with work.
You will Earn $20 per hour,You will receive your pay via Check or Direct deposit weekly.You will receive your duties online daily and i will always be online to assist you with any difficulties.You would be eligible to Benefits after 1(one) Month of working with company, Benefits offered are Health Insurance / Vacations / Bonuses. This Job offers Flexible hours but you are to report online by 9am daily for duties,task,and assignment...Okay ?

Ok

In the mean time i need you to email me with the following requested info for verification purpose. Email to ([email protected])
Name :
Address : (PO Box not valid)
City :
State :
Zipcode:
Cell # :
E-mail address:
so that my secretary can put you on register, Once done let me know.

I have sent the email.

I received your email
The company will provide you a free Apple-(MacBook Air) laptop with a fast internet connection and your W2 form will be coming along with the working materials you need to start working with.

You will be undergoing a week training and orientation which will commence as soon as you have all working materials printer & scanner and you are rest assured that you will be paid for it...

You will be getting your paper work and HR document during your orientation and training from your supervisor,you are to fill,sign and send back to us,we take out taxes....okay ?

Okay. Sounds perfect.

You will get started with work ASAP,The company will provide you a free Apple-(MacBook Air) laptop with a fast internet connection and your W4 form will be coming along with the working materials you need to start working with,you are to purchase all your materials from a certified vendor we have been patronizing for years now. You will receive a paycheck for the purchase of the working materials,the company's accounting dept will issue the check and have it sent to your house via USPS,they will have it sent to the address you have just provided so i suppose the name you provided is same on your bank information....?

yes that is correct.

The funds for the software's will be provided for you by the company via check ..... Make sure you use them as instructed for the software's and i believe you can handle the company's Funds and make purchase for your needed working materials as instructed?

Yes I can

You will receive the check very soon so i want you to be on look out for it,report online as soon as you have it so i can give you further instructions and i will refer you to the vendor you will be purchasing the materials from, do you understand me ?

Yes I do.

Once you receive the check you are needed to have it deposited to your bank account, Then the funds will be will be credited and available in your account for cash out the next day morning....You are to purchase this software's from the shipping agent who we have been buying from for years now and i will be here to provide the vendor's information...Understood?
I understand very well.
As soon as the check it's been issued out to you i will notify you and provide you with the tracking number so you can keep track of it and know when it will get to you...okay?
Okay perfect.
I will send a Task to your email now, you will be handling 3 paid tasks which each will be paid $50 per task. Solve the task and send back the solution to my email before 9am tomorrow morning.
Okay great
The task is sent, check your email and let me know if you received it
I have received it
Okay make sure you send back the Task solution to my email before 9am tomorrow morning
All we need from you is good work and trust,you will enjoy every moment working with us..Okay?
Okay.
Do you have any question at this point?
Not at the moment.
You are welcome again. We look forward to a prosperous relationship with Edge Therapeutics, Inc. Report back on here tomorrow morning at 9am for the next task and further information on how to get started with work. Have a good day and God bless you
Advertisement

#319491 by Bryon Williams Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:22 pm
It is a scam.

Companies do not use free email addresses as gmail nor do they do interviews on google hang outs.

The scammer wants you to cash a fake check and send your real money back to him.

The funds for the software's will be provided for you by the company via check ..... Make sure you use them as instructed for the software's and i believe you can handle the company's Funds and make purchase for your needed working materials as instructed?

You will receive the check very soon so i want you to be on look out for it,report online as soon as you have it so i can give you further instructions and i will refer you to the vendor you will be purchasing the materials from, do you understand me ?

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#322147 by MC Bautista Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:21 pm
Hi!
I saw your post and read every single thread in your conversation with maryweger and I think we are scammed.

But the man ive been talking to goes by the name dan brennan from edge therapeutics. Same credentials as mary weger. Same questions asked.

After passing the interview they required me to pay 515 USD for software that they will include to the mini office that will be provided with the company. So because I thought this is really necessary so I send money thru western union.

Mr. Brenan then endorsed me to the trainor named mr. Sol and ask me to pay $1515 for the time tracking software that they will also include in the mini office.

I did not pay for 1515 because I dont have that money. Unfortunately after paying 515 I havent received the mini office.
#322165 by AlanJones Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:15 am
You're not going to receive the mini office as it's a scam. All the scammer was interested in was the money that he could steal from you.

Please post the email address used and any phone numbers and websites.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#323631 by KKJ Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:22 pm
I was also contacted by "Dan Brennar" of Edge Pharmaceuticals about the same job. They said they had received my information from indeed.com and I had, in fact, applied for a job on the site the day before. I got freaked out when they asked me for the name of my bank and ended the interview. The next day I was contacted by Melissa Banks <[email protected]> stating that she was from comscore.com and she wanted to interview me in google hangouts. The dialogue was almost exactly the same as the day before. I'm so glad I didn't give any money or information to these people, but I still feel violated. Thank you for posting your story so I know what could have happened if I had continued with the "hiring" process.

Does anyone know how I can get my resume off of indeed.com? I did not create a login when I submitted what I thought was a job application and now I don't know how to get my personal information off of their site. Everything I can find online tells me to login to my indeed.com account, but I never created one.
#323637 by Mike Wilson Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:52 pm
Hello KKJ,
Please post the full text of the email from Melissa Banks <[email protected]> i can use this information to get their domain shut down.
Be sure to remove your personal information before posting.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#323641 by malu53 Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:41 pm
gracefulcam wrote

I am Mary Weger and was appointed Senior Vice President, Human Resources in December, 2011. I was born in the Year 1957. I'm bringing over 30 years of Human Resource experience, eleven of which has been within the biopharmaceutical industry. Prior to joining Aegerion, I was a Senior Vice President, Global Clinical Development Strategy & Effectiveness at Celgene Corporation. Prior to this appointment, i held the position of Senior Vice President, Global Human Resources at Celgene where i played an instrumental role in helping to build Celgene globally from a company with 150+ employees to a world-wide organization with revenue of over 4 billion and operations in over 30 countries. Prior to Celgene, i also held positions of increasing responsibility at Kraft Foods Nabisco. I received my Masters certificate and Black Belt in Six Sigma in 2011 from Villanova University and also possessed a MA in Human Resource Management as well as having completed the Executive Human Resources program at Michigan University. I currently serves on the Board of Family Promise, a non-profit organization addressing the needs of homeless families and an Executive Human Resource Consultant at Edge Therapeutics.
find the same information here
aegerion.com.mx/about-us-leadership.htm
Mary Weger
Vicepresidenta Ejecutiva de Recursos Humanos

Image <<< pic on hangout and also showing the person it is stolen from on the REAL pharmaceutical website.
#327685 by John Doe 02040608 Thu May 11, 2017 12:38 am
See this and beware of these people
Same dialog here:
Kathleen Thomos
Active 3h ago
Kathleen Thomos ([email protected])
Hello and how are you doing today ?
Good
Welcome to Edge Therapeutics Inc, I believe you are available for your Online Interview and Briefing ?
Yes
The interview is a Q & A interview process so it will be done via text on here,Understood?
Ok
Have you conducted an online interview via google hangout before ?
No
Alright...As soon as we proceed you'll get to know more and understand better and I want you to know that your quick response is highly appreciated OK ?
Ok
Before we proceed, I would love to introduce myself to you and also know more about you. That would help in where to categorize you and how best to interview you.I am Ms. Crystal Thomas, 49 years old.I am the Online Hiring Manager for Edge Therapeutics Inc, I am here to brief and interview you more about the opening position, Please introduce yourself and indicate your Full Name,sex and Location.
My full name is Kathleen Crystal Thomas
Nice to meet you Mr.*********
This will be strictly an online and work from home job until the branch is commissioned. The working hours are flexible and you can choose to work from anywhere of your choice. The start up pay is $38.13 per hour,training is $20 per hour and will be get payment bi weekly via direct deposit or paycheck working 20 to 30 hours weekly,if you are employed you are going to be working as a full employee and not an independent contractor.
I believe working from home will not be a problem for you and i believe the pay is Okay?
Yes
Next would be the briefing about the company. I advise you read with care..Just follow the briefing and you can ask questions when i am through. Let me know when you have finished reading and understanding every line. You will be allowed to ask questions later.With each line just respond with {DONE READING}.
Ok
Welcome to Edge Therapeutics Inc.
Edge Therapeutics Inc. is a clinical-stage biotechnology company that discovers, develops and seeks to commercialize novel, hospital-based therapies capable of transforming treatment paradigms in the management of acute, life-threatening neurological and other conditions.
We are currently evaluating EG-1962, our lead product candidate, in the Phase 3 NEWTON 2 study in adult patients with aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage (aSAH). This study will evaluate EG-1962’s ability to improve patient outcomes versus standard of care oral nimodipine after an aSAH resulting from a ruptured brain aneurysm.
Our product candidates utilize our proprietary Precisa™ development platform, a novel delivery approach that seeks to enable targeted and sustained drug exposure at the site of injury, while potentially avoiding off-target side effects associated with systemic delivery.
Here is the company website, you are given five minute to go thought the website and get back to me (http://www.edgetherapeutics.com)
Ok
Let me know once done reading..
Done
Working hours are flexible,all activities and corresponding time are to be recorded in excel spreadsheet. As for your duties, i will assist you with any difficulties by email..
Ok
These are the requirements for the Job...
-National ID / Driver's License Card
-Must be fluent in communication and English
-Must have a clear criminal charges
-Must be at least 30wpm average
-Must be 18 years and above
-Are you a U.S. Citizen, Canadian Citizen Green -Card Holder
-Must have a Bank Account
Do you meet all the requirements for these position ?
Yes
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITY:Tracks data and source documents.Prepares and sorts source documents, and identifies and interprets data to be entered.Compiles, sorts and verifies data for accuracy.Contacts responsible parties or clients from other organisation to resolve moderately complex questions, inconsistencies, or missing data. Also perform Records keeping, keyboarding/data entry and performing a variety of other office tasks account balancing, invoicing recording,proper data analysis of sales records and recording pay slips into accounting database all these will be done through the use of the accounting Software, such as faxing or emailing confidently and positive attitude online from home.
Can you handle these duties effectively ?
Yes
The supervisor, who would be attached to you online, he/she would assign logs of duty daily and you would be required to work according to instructions, using the microsoft office tools and the accounting software. Now the function of the accounting software is to arrange, formalize and manage the data you have processed, sent to your supervisor via E-mail.
You will undergo a one week training from your training supervisor,he will training you on how to work with the programs accurate and other data entry works you will need to get done.Your training is going to be done online through your pc and phone
You will be receiving your duties online everyday and i will always be online to assist you with any difficulties. Okay?
Ok
I am going to ask you few questions now, once you're done answering all you're required to put (DONE)..Are you ready?
Yes
1) What type of jobs have you had and How did you get your previous jobs?
2) What were your main responsibilities?
3) Have you been in the military before? and Are you currently employed?
4)How would you like to be Paid ? Weekly Or Bi-Weekly/Direct deposit
or Wire Transfer ?
5) What Bank Do you Operate with and how many years have you been banking with them ?Note:we are not asking of your bank info only your bank name.
6) Are you seeking employment in a company of a certain size?
7) Tell Us why you feel you are the right person for this Job ?
8) what do you understand by privacy and code of conduct ?
Sales. Internet
Sales
No
Weekly. Wire transfer
B of A
No
Smart
All
Done
Are you comfortable with the fact that this is an online/work from home job?
Yes
You have done well so far answering your questions properly,i will have answer forwarded to the hiring desk
I need you to hold on online because i need to forward our conversation to the Head Dept to enable them see if you are committed and good for this job.I need you to hold back online
Hold back?
Yes i will get back to you shortly...
I'm back, congratulations the company has decided to give you a chance for you to work for the company and will like to see your diligence,Charisma,Commitment to this job.
Great
BENEFITS : Edge Therapeutics Inc . has significant experience in providing accounting and auditing services to established: Pension, profit sharing and health and welfare plans. Benefits for eligible worker include: excellent benefits and supplemental compensation including Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, Tax-Deferred Annuity 403 ( b ) 401 ( k ) , Tuition Assistance, Comprehensive In-House Training Program, Employee Assistance Program, Relocation Allowance (for some positions), Sign-On Bonus is $150
You would be eligible to Benefits after 1 months of working with the company.
You will work Mon-Fri 20-30 hours and paid $38.13 per hour, You will receive your pay via Direct Deposit Bi Weekly..Okay ?
Weekly
Okay Noted..
I need you to provide me with the following :
Your Full Name :
Address(PO box not valid) :
State :
City :
Zip-code
Phone numbers :
Gmail and other emails :
To enable my secretary enlist them into the Company's Register for proper documentation.
Email
Please
[email protected]
Done
Documentation has been completed. Your employee profile has been created and your login to the database established. You will be provided that during training. May we proceed further ?
Yes
The company will provide you a Laptop with a fast Internet connection and your Paperworks will be coming along with the working materials you need to start working with.
Here are the names of the software programs you will need to start working with:
Peachtree Complete Accounting Software, CYMA IV for Windows Accounting Software, Office 365 for Business,Canvas,Unibase by DMAC,MYOB Business Essentials Accounting Software, QuickBooks Pro Accounting Software and a Time Tracker.
Are you familiar with the above software programs?
No
I believe that with the expertise of the company's supervisors, your training and orientation will go on without any issues.... ?
Ok
You will get started with work ASAP. The Company will be handling the cost to all of your working materials and other home equipment (software, electronic devices and wooden materials). You will need to set up a mini office to enable you handle this job effectively, so therefore, the Company's accountant will mail you a Check that will handle the cost. They will have it sent to the address you have just provided so I suppose the name you provided is same on your bank info.. ?
Yes
The check will be mailed and delivered to your home via FedEx or USPS courier service and once you receive the check you are needed to have it deposited to your bank account. The funds will be credited and available in your account for cash out INSTANTLY or within 24 hours then deduct $200 for your self as your signing bonus.
NOTE: You are to send payment for the working materials from any of the company's certified vendors who we have been buying from for years now and I will be right here to provide instructions from the Accounting Department. Do you understand me?
Yes
I'll be here to provide you with further instructions on how to send payments to vendor's agent in regards to acquiring your working equipment and software programs... Understood ?
Yes
Can you briefly explain what you will be using the company check for and where you are to get the materials from ?
Software
Your vendors
As for your paper works which you will be filling out prior to your position all that will be coming in the mail along with your working equipment and software after which you have purchase your working equipment from our local vendor is that clear ?
Yes
This job offers flexible hours but you are to report to me online by 8:00am your time for now daily for duties,task,and assignment until you receive your working materials.
I believe you have had the Google Hangouts application installed on your mobile device for daily use?
I just installed it n my desktop too
Alright. That will be all for now, you are to report to me Tomorrow morning by 8 am PST for update on the check, tasks to be done. You are to report to me online via Google Hangouts, that is you are to log on to your Google Hangouts Application and message me for update. Is that understood?
yes
Once again!! Congratulations on your new job Position. we are looking forward to your great commitment, Dedication and Trust.:) Bye and have a blessed day! God bless!!! :)
Thank you
6:27 PM

Send a message
#327966 by vonpaso xlura Sun May 14, 2017 7:37 pm
Thanks for posting! Kathleen Thomos, Crystal Thomas, or whatever he calls herself, is a semiliterate West African scammer, not a worker at a biotech company.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10