Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#323173 by Mike Wilson Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:01 pm
ADMIN NOTE: The scammer are using the name of a legitimate travel service that is located in Iceland. The real company is not connected to this scam in any manner.

[email protected]

Jenny Olafsdottir
tel: 707 324 4407
fax: (707)754-2562
Urval Utsyn Travel

This a work at home scam where they want you to receive payments from their customers ( actually other victims ) keep percentage of the money and forward the remainder via Money Gram or Western Union.

Anyone performing this service for the scammers is actually engaged in money laundering which is illegal.

Dear friend <removed>!
This message is the approved response from Ms. Jenny S. Olafsdottir, the agent of the URVALS UTSYNAR Ltd, Icelandic Travel Firm, sent as a response to your vacancy search. And now we would like to offer you the vacancy of Trip Controller. The key demands for a future labourer do not require much effort but your own desires and objections are considered, just be sure to write them in your reply. Should you wish to learn further knowledge pertaining to this employment opportunity, do me a favor and answer to present message and I'll supply pertinent information.
Thanks for your time,

URVALS UTSYNAR Ltd
Chief representative
Ms. Jenny S. Olafsdottir

Full Employment Information and Position Duties

As you know, my name is Jenny Olafsdottir, I will be your personal manager, but let's start from the beginning. My current and main task is to explain to you the whole process of work in
our company and explain you what you will do, how you will work. I am sure, you can understand everything quite easily.

We are engaged in providing tourist services enabling our customers to travel around the world since 1989. Also, almost a year ago we started providing our services in Canada and the US.
Our head office is located in Kopavogi, Iceland and besides Iceland we also have a number of regional offices around Europe and Asia. We offer such services as best selection of flights,
hotels and vacation packages using innovative search engines.
However, our main field of expertise is arranging unforgettable tours for companies and individuals including extreme travels, participation in international amateur (and not only) motor
racing championships worldwide, as well as arranging special choice VIP tours. To make a long story short, we are aimed at giving each client of ours everything they want as our business
success and growth is wholly dependent on our valued customers. To this end we do everything to help our clientele enjoy our services and strive to provide them with the best flights and
grand travel tours around Europe and Asia.

At this time, however, the position offered is a work-from-home part-time opportunity with flexible schedule. Despite the fact that the weekly work schedule involves only 5-7 hours, we
offer one of the best salaries in the US labor market. Base (fixed) monthly guaranteed pay amounts to 3000.00 U.S. dollars (this is fixed and we pay it irrespective of your work load).
Besides, you are also entitled to 5-10 remuneration of each payment amount processed by you.
You will be classified as an exempt executive-level employee. Your initial compensation package includes a monthly salary of $3000, full medical coverage through our company's employee
benefit plan. In accepting our offer of employment, you certify your understanding that your employment will start after signing of Agreement. As an at-will employee, you'll be free to
terminate your employment with the Company at any time with advance notice. I remind you that I have listed not all the features of this work; so, I will send you later the FAQ file in
Question-Answer mode.

For your better understanding I will send you the full package of documents. To get thorough information about us, our proposition and the application procedure, just keep checking your
mail for the next 15 minutes and read all the files. Contact me again if you don't get my message.

Please write me a brief description of your vision work under your current circumstances. Call me at anytime, but if I haven't answered the call, kindly leave me a message.

Truly Yours,
Jenny Olafsdottir
tel: 707 324 4407
fax: (707)754-2562
Urval Utsyn Travel

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement