Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#323242 by Thesto Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:35 pm
Mail

Dеаr *

My name is Tom Deagle. I am a HR manager at Ensep Consulting. I am writing you
because I found your resume at the Indeed resume database. We are searching for responsible and
reliable people to expand our personnel in Canada. Currently we have
an open position of Online Service Manager. This is a full-time job . If
you are interested, then we can proceed to the registration process.
Just write me an e-mail. If you are not interested, then please let me
know also, and we will not bother you again.

Header

Return-Path: <bounces+4677006-b610->
Received: from o16824539x92.outbound-mail.sendgrid.net ([168.245.39.92]) by mx-ha.gmx.net (mxgmx109 [212.227.17.5]) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 0LswJK-1cCEk23MVe-012WvK for <>; Fri, 24 Mar 2017 22:21:25 +0100
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=sendgrid.net; h=mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:subject:reply-to:from:to; s=smtpapi; bh=62Sk60re3VBtrd0AHGB3zNNiCgc=; b=rZpI0yy86KTcz5Od9e aXI6W7rVww2cVgv4+Lhp7n+hWSZbw94Y5wj498MkHjkB+cDYSRFiBPYYyLCqSD1t BDXcIHXgJjbspSYiPZw9AHGIaYkYZ3gXeMzf5iCIJOqnqIfHI+wLrCOVJyCteN+Z BJRsEVaw6WaRGpDvfKrV0DyQg=
Received: by filter0568p1mdw1.sendgrid.net with SMTP id filter0568p1mdw1-8135-58D58DCD-4F 2017-03-24 21:21:17.686039345 +0000 UTC
Received: from ingrid (ilo2.eq2.co.uk [94.229.74.42]) by ismtpd0002p1lon1.sendgrid.net (SG) with ESMTP id ENFoYIS8Te-p3uY0nveJ5Q for <>; Fri, 24 Mar 2017 21:21:17.226 +0000 (UTC)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2017 21:21:01 +0100
Message-ID: <F0F6636199A79D48E0F783B9A51EB567A912D1F9@ingrid>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-5
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Subject: =?iso-8859-5?Q?D=D5=D0r_?=
Reply-To: [email protected]
To: X-SG-EID: rnABdvENY1tJb6vYtA54DUG2C/5CkgJUk1A4Uhwi1Seeagt68wN8d3c32Eokir/yjs1HqP3ciOQ28R aegRg0uEBRodelR6E8WNJoqU7FYqxqMu3VyJZ+iguEUqsB5SQ0trPCjY/TFiDXWqDO3sE7hJB83UL8 CzLvoVoDCIQ/sBsqCuLgJ6ZqbmPBfpHnbSEIpXUoEWD9SmXUUr6DrEx9HSqPiPg/w+tTmpBsaLWCZ8 w=
Envelope-To: <>
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam); Detail=V3;
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-UI-Filterresults: notjunk:1;V01:K0:pNFQra7s0TU=:qAn42oHs07s8n2inmjX10mvNCV WiybvkLG4stzTv28O3c8qlOI3oxfBDqy2AF8AETNkFMP3qC+MwA75/gsLxZWZiP0ei3rkAhuz GDE7lOo1L/Gp35njGSNYdWc/v9t/cpHDfeygOHuIWo9cQ1BorPsGZaqfihy9qF5Srj44fPPoW zTwg5MZt7riLMDbw9q6QO4FirVvg2VQFtdB+K8SECShD3rsams0kV0cfd7sHo/pTyfs835Dgu /HQtQuWvTPwlgSniP8KOLBhd8H9c83W19PpH6RbJDxrtHtt7a/e+jEgltDPkgP6MiV30irD4q a7obWHaINvA8Y2mVt+s9LcHypKWN6rK5QkeAmQrHfd2/vec1ABhz1iKYJ4UelxFyNa1N9oMK8 Uyo4Vljq19OARUar57HgeuWUDh0shuoPhE1n1amBz1RVEFqwf7Rs4BvlJlQHeCtArsww1uEKH hoqs8UugWO3IB07N07oFPrQMxOEYXA//CtnznzSd+WgdVHT9Wy35WAz8fjiwWHyXYi8mVpg9A HyeGIZnL3RCNP6qRJBkMpZ/KKY/RmRSpLoesxXIZBN50tN+8EP7Fj+oJCYBqED1gwjz63/xoN zCTOjIslhVbD1VNp8pwML4/CLFjCkwBrENi9UWEAqKWUaKvErS4ugUBwybP79TTsetUs0tPP9 zZE8Raono5mYQj7AHMcHGg2Av5+OQn5+oXmHWV/uVbV6NufS26VLrQm2Jg3ZcA9ir1k5SdgMF tKBQ6yLo/vaF8t2ItYhcG9PZbSt5CzYNUFtwzetrstFaim75XZR/TkYki1SQ24zl/T7sC/PEc pqrCTjySBRkOMGOQcyV2A56vY9fI1Zx2qqxfq0CuWKdXIQju782RKscc7hKjnQCtuf0NYynOi DKLD81X9MTKUtRv+uYmwtYdMH/eSSsy3jeU2eCry62pUQZsXHoxbVT59n656azzX3zRkQexsN HNLffmQfY0duqL/mVb4NMlCbwXSDz7k+AgQVRB2To9pztKW9q7KNz+ACDohHOMWguEJCzwH2v liz9nC0/aAkqxz/rtt9GFi9DEEfijFrEbPL94Z/OzQxHc0z44RhH7yM3P/95GAd1aRhn9dmCp pVv4g2VCEEZTWH7l/scFmZqqDPtvYYK/cAZfEtd5VKNPw+kynenYLoC5cowh6I2iExDicdlBt b6Vv/QWXwAdRgHt7uLGjTjrqv1FfXM34NjOpVyXQT4Ceoe2X+dWWeojcQSyOE9DikCUbdg+vJ wNC2gXz8HCqzhqvNajuT56MWmYHesvwN2KXDvq67TzMJ9L2NjNoWaBmkfhVnvCJeRQuIaG/lt +/O3aHWd5MINc12VWTMPDwtTYwUUpx23+2TBGQlNN+v17kmVZzUShAunmqwMS3dUfZGBd5KOd t+xF9/0SI4CBRz4mhUhTAiVOkW+vcyhl3Zg/dAXBWqrG+Mawhxiw5z3AL+9QyVowwJP3f4hJY xeXGGRGoABT+PF10GPCVytyImLsDPqi7u7WIoA3Fs9cSOPHwY1qAuWqPFKz+zYDFuFbwGzEnR rDTNu1YfqvHL074sFbgOUNT6HlzPiNRIvo0R3eRHJcuMvbnfP6fcwfwMT0q/bbw==

Website
http://ensepconsulting.com/

Website check

Title: ENSEP Consulting | Home

Domain Age: 15 Days
Website Speed: Very Fast
Website Value: $142.11

Owner: Andre Tremblay
Owner Address: 6104 Westwater Cr.
Owner City: Ottawa
Owner Postcode: K1W 1C9
Phone Number: +1.6134811859 Canada
Phone Type: geographic :Brighton ISP Telecom
Email: United States

Owner Country : Canada Canada
Website Location : Denmark Denmark

Probable website origin :-
79%; Canada Canada
12%; United States United States
9%; Denmark Denmark

Notes:-
Alert ResultRegistered contact email address is a free one
Alert ResultTechnical contact email address is a free one
Alert ResultAdministrative contact email address is a free one
Alert ResultThis website is 15 Days old
Alert ResultThe website expected life (365 days) is relatively short.
Alert ResultThe website appears to be less than six months old

Analysis Details:-
Although this website appears to be based in Denmark there are other countries involved and you should review this information carefully and decide if it is as you expect.This webite is very new , and as such doesn't have an online reputation yet. As with all new businesses , we suggest that you take care and if necessary get in contact with the owners before placing an order of value.

Free email addresses have been used in the setup of this website. This is not necesarily worrying, depending on the site. For online shops, this can be a sign that the site has some risk

The website has been newly registered with a short life expectancy, which follows the pattern used by many fraudulent and fake selling websites. Please be vigilant and take extra care before providing any payment information.
Advertisement

#323289 by derpster63 Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:11 am
I received the same exact email. I thought it sounded to good to be true but I couldn't see the angle. I filled out their job application form with my full name and address, and phone number. They sent me a contract to sign, which I have not, thankfully, nor will I!
Should I be concerned about the information I have already given them?
#323349 by vonpaso xlura Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:12 pm
Please post the text of the contract. That will help us determine what kind of scam it is.

If the info is just your name, address, and telephone number, don't worry. Anyone could find that in the telephone book. But if you've given them your bank account number or any ID number, you may want to close and reopen your bank account or get a new ID.

The site claims to be in Denmark, and is hosted and mailhosted in Denmark, but is not in Danish.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#323406 by derpster63 Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:23 am
Fortunately it was just my full name, address and phone number. No banking info.

Here is text of the contract:

This is an offer of employment as Online Service Manager at ENSEP CONSULTING. Should you accept this job offer; per company policy you'll be eligible to receive the following beginning on your hire date.

Full-Time Hours: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. (fixe working hours)
Part-Time Hours: 25/week (flexible working hours)
Probationary period: 10 business days.

Job duties:

The Company hires the Employee in the capacity of Online Service Manager.
Duties:
1. Responsible for operational cash flow and working capital performance for Canada;
2. Manage / coordinate client requests for finance support and/or reports, ensuring that solutions balance and address business partner needs with overall Finance capabilities;
3. Receive / Send payments to customers on a timely basis
4. Keeping accurate records of operations.
The Employee's duties may be reasonably modified at the Company's discretion from time to time.

Salary base:
The Company shall pay Employee a Full-Time salary of 67600 CAD/year, for the services of the Employee, payable at regular bi-weekly payroll periods.

The Company shall pay Employee a Part-Time salary of 35880 CAD/year, for the services of the Employee, payable at regular bi-weekly payroll periods.

Benefits:
 Full Training
 Health and Dental Insurance
 25 days of holiday, plus bank holidays and your birthday off each year
 Growing opportunities
 Flexible Working-hours

Reimbursement of Expenses:
The Employee may incur reasonable expenses for furthering the Company's business, including expenses for entertainment, travel, and similar items. The Company shall reimburse Employee for all business expenses after the Employee presents an itemized account of expenditures, pursuant to Company policy.
Vacation:
The Employee shall be entitled to a yearly vacation of 2 weeks at full pay.

Disability:
In the event that the Employee cannot perform the duties because of illness or incapacity for a period of more than 1 week, the compensation otherwise due during said illness or incapacity will be reduced by 50% percent. The Employee's full compensation will be reinstated upon return to work. However, if the Employee is absent from work for any reason for a continuous period of over 1 month, the Company may terminate the Employee's employment, and the Company's obligations under this agreement will cease on that date.

Assistance in Litigation:
Employee shall upon reasonable notice, furnish such information and proper assistance to the Company as it may reasonably require in connection with any litigation in which it is, or may become, a party either during or after employment.

Settlement by Arbitration:
Any claims or disputes arising or related to this Agreement, or the breach of it, shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the rules of the Canadian International Court of Arbitration. The decision rendered may be entered in any court with jurisdiction.

Severability:
If, for any reason, any provision of this agreement is held invalid, all other provisions of this agreement shall remain in effect. If this agreement is held invalid or cannot be enforced, then to the full extent permitted by law any prior agreement between the Company (or any predecessor thereof) and the Employee shall be deemed reinstated as if this agreement had not been executed.

Assumption of Agreement by Company's Successors and Assignees:
The Company's rights and obligations under this agreement will inure to the benefit and be binding upon the Company's successors and assignees.

Oral Modifications Not Binding:
This instrument is the entire agreement of the Company and the Employee. Oral changes have no effect. It may be altered only by a written agreement signed by the party against whom enforcement of any waiver, change, modification, extension, or discharge is sought.

Confidentiality of Proprietary Information:
Employee agrees, during or after the term of this employment, not to reveal confidential information, or trade secrets to any person, firm, corporation, or entity. Should Employee reveal or threaten to reveal this information, the Company shall be entitled to an injunction restraining the Employee from disclosing same, or from rendering any services to any entity to whom said information has been or is threatened to be disclosed, the right to secure an injunction is not exclusive, and the Company may pursue any other remedies it has against the Employee for a breach or threatened breach of this condition, including the recovery of damages from the Employee.

Termination of Agreement:
Without cause, the Company may terminate this agreement at any time upon 5 days' written notice to the Employee. If the Company requests, the Employee will continue to perform duties and may be paid regular salary up to the date of termination. In addition, the Employee shall not receive severance allowance
Without cause, the Employee may terminate employment upon 7 days' written notice to the Company. Employee may be required to perform [his/her] duties and will be paid the regular salary to date of termination but shall not receive severance allowance.

Personal information:
Your personal information will only be located in our company database and will not be available for any third parties or people.

Start date: / / 0 FULL-TIME 0 PART-TIME

You acknowledge that this offer letter represents the entire agreement between you and ENSEP CONSULTING and that no verbal or written agreements, promises or representations that are not specifically stated in this offer, are or will be binding upon ENSEP CONSULTING.

If you are in agreement with the above outline, please sign below. This offer is in effect for five business days.

By signing and dating this letter below, I accept this job offer:

EMPLOYEE DETAILS EMPLOYER DETAILS

Name:
ENSEP CONSULTING

Address(Full):
6104 Westwater Cr., Ottawa, ON K1W 1C9

Landline Phone #:
HR Chief Executive

Cell Phone #:

Tom Deagle

(signature) (signature)

The parties hereto agree that facsimile signatures shall be as effective as if originals.

THIS JOB OFFER WAS MADE ACCORDING TO THE CANADIAN EMPLOYMENT CODE STANDARDS.
#323436 by Dimitar Belov Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:18 pm
I have the same experience and filled just the first form. And not full just name and adress. What we should avoid:) What information to avoid so mule scam cant get our money that we dont have haha
#323450 by vonpaso xlura Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:46 pm
What other info did you give?

The way the scam works is, the scammer gets someone to send you money, which you forward to him (on some pretext such as that international transfers are easier by WU). When the person who sent you the money realizes it's a fraud and reports it to his bank, the money disappears from your bank account. If you don't accept the job, the scammer won't get your money. So drop all contact with the scammer and don't tell him why.

The phone number in whois does not match the address.

#323708 by heshamgindi Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:22 pm
I have the same issue. I've got the contract and forwarded to them (James Filice) signed by me as a scanned copy with my driving licence copy. They replied by congratulating comment and requesting my bank number with Holder name.
What is your advice?
#323723 by HannahsDad Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:08 pm
Play dead - ignore any further contact.

You certainly do not want to give them your bank account details.

This is a money mule job - but you end up sending your money to someone in the Ukraine and can get in trouble with your bank and the law.

#323732 by vonpaso xlura Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:04 pm
Also notify the DMV that a copy of your driver's license is in the hands of a scammer. Get them to issue one with a new number. I don't know about where you are, but if you get a DL in North Carolina, move to another state, come back, spend a few years with no car, and then apply for a DL again, you get the same number. You don't want the scammer being able to commit identity theft.

Please post the congratulatory email you got asking you for your bank account. The more evidence we can submit to the registrar, nameserver, and hoster, the better.