Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#47346 by Chris Fuller Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:54 am
This is a scam. The au pair position does not exist, and the agency is fake and will not obtain any documents for you.

If you are looking for a job in the USA, please contact the US Embassy in your own country to check the US entry requirements. You can find the genuine US Embassy website here:

http://www.usembassy.gov/

Do not send money to any agency, embassy, lawyer, or other person introduced to you by a potential employer.

Hello Dear

How are you doing over there, i get back home lately that is why i decided to get an Aupair/Nanny that will take good care of our little baby. Am honest, trust worthy and eligible about our family and i am looking for the same in the Aupair/Nanny that is going to work with in my home. About the Aupair/Nanny Duties , He/She must give my child a special care and good in cooking, helping our house girl in light house work and i will give the Aupair/Nanny 1 of my car to drive out with my kid, in case you dont know how to drive am willing to teach you someday and the Aupair/Nanny can come along with is boyfriend/Girlfriend. Please i want you to know that i can only afford to pay $3680 per month.
About my daugther, She's a very pretty girl, 6yrs old, love everything mom provides haha, i have alot to share about her when you get here.

i have make arrangement of a self contained Apartment. for the Au pair in my house and i don't think you will have a problem in staying with us and we live together as the same family, cause i am a caring person, i work as a Human Resources Assistant MG. if you really want to work with me you will have to get back to us with your Information and we will like to see pictures of you .
1. How many Years of experience do you have as an AU PAIR/Nanny?
2. Do you have a Driver's License?
3. How was the last family with like?
4. Have you ever traveled overseas?
5. Present job
6. Can u cook?
7. Can u Drive?
8. Do U Have Passport?
9. Do you smoke ?
10. Whats highest schooling qualification ?
11. What are your interests ?
12. How many children would you feel comfortable with ?
13. Your country?
14. Your previous family name?
15. Your Previous family E-Mail Address?
16. Do you have kids?
17: How old are you?
18: Any idea about first aid

I Will appreciate you get back to me to signify your interest and how soon you can make it here..
Regards.

Veronica

Good to hear from you again, i can see seriousness in you and am happy that you're ready to join our family soon..i just uploaded a picture of me. emily and family, I bet you will really like it here ..We will like to inform you that We will be happy if you do the document with our agency here in USA cause We have been working with them for the past 15 years now and they are good, perfect and working hard and it will be better if you can contact them.first of all we want you to know that you can come here and you can stay and work for us as long as you like and ....we're not taken you just as a nanny/Au-pair but member of our family.... I want you to have all the necessary documents you need to come with before the end of the month or next month with your visa. We recommend the one that handled our last Au pair's document and visa and the charges are affordable and they are affiliated to Bell View airways and approved by the commonwealth body and the United State Government. I have to inform you that it will take the travel agency 2 weeks to make the visa and document to be ready and it will be sent to your contact address which you give them ..You can contact them personally via information as my schedule at my office is tight .
NAME: Mrs. Janis Underwood
EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]
PHONE NUMBER: +1262-314-6277

Contact the agency and make enquiries regarding the visa and document for you to come to the United State and we are going to be the one to pay your flight ticket and all you need to do is to contact the agency for your the processing of your visa and document to come to our family here, when you have contact them they will tell you how much it will cost you and how they can begin with the processing before you're off from your current job, and please kindly understand that we cant deduct any money from your salary to do all this for you and to be on the fair side and also to earn your trust, I want you to be honest with us and let us know how much you have out of the processing fee the travel agency will charge you and we will pay the rest as soon as you receive mail from the agency.please understand that we cant pay all the money for your traveling initially but as soon as you arrive in person to the united state, we will be glad to refund all expenses made to you. Its not we cant bear the expenses but we are only taking some cautious and precaution as we have lost some money while trying to help a nanny but she happens to be a fake and ran away with it.Anyway if this is fine, contact the agency and let me know if $3,680 will be ok per calendar month as your salary and you will be working for 35-40 hours per week, all other things would be free. We will appreciate it if you like to take care of our daughter .We hope to read from you soonest.

Regards

Veronica

The scammer has many stolen photographs to send; these are just a few examples.

We are in receipt of your inquiry based on working as an Au pair for a particular family (Mrs. Veronica) I Just received a phone call from her regarding your visa and documents.

You are advised to scan the back page of your Passport, and Identity Card if any and send it to me, in order to have your visa application kit, documents and Working Permit papers processed.
Here are information i need from you now for processing:
1. FULL NAME:
2. CONTACT ADDRESS :
3. CITY:
4. STATE:
5. ZIP CODE:
6. COUNTRY/NATIONALITY:
7. DATE OF BIRTH:
8. MARTIAL STATUS:
9. OCCUPATION:
10.PHONE NUMBER:

As soon as the above information are received, I will forward it to the Consulate immediately, then i will let you know how much it costs to start processing your Visa. Do you drive? If so, you would be required two passports photograph from you for your driver's license.

I shall send it along with your documents once your Visa is already, and your host family will come to our office for the necessary forms to fill out for employing you to their home
I also will get this done for you between 1 to 3 weeks without any delaying and send it to you Via United Parcel Service, (UPS).Kindly get back to me real soon.

Best Regard,
Janis Underwood
Self-Agency and Home Referrer.
Tel: 262-314-6277

I will be looking forward to receive the scan documents asked from you. also as soon as you get here, you will be entitled to apply for USA-Passport since your host will be your guarantor. The processing for the Visa/backup documents and Permit fees was $490.13, just contacted my colleague and she told me the fees has been increased with additional $20.35 and it should be a total of$510.58. immediately the fees is been paid, they will start with the processing..

Get back to me as soon as all the documents i asked of you it ready so i can start with the documents

I will be looking forward in hearing from you again.

Best Regard,
Janis Underwood
Self-Agency and Home Referrer.
Tel: 262-314-6277

Hope you're having a nice time over there, have already filled out your informations you've provided to me for the J1 visa application that i will be submitting, also with some backup documents, the next step is to make the payment via Western union or money gram to the Consulate office address that i will write below my message, as soon as that is done, then i will be able to submit it, and will be given a visa batch Number/Submitting code, so when your passport is been scan, i will fill in the code and also submit it as well.

Information that you will be sending the money to via western union or money gram

Name: Cxxxx Jxxxx
Address: xxxxx
City: Bismarck
State: North Dakota
Zipcode: 58503

Text Question: Passport color
Answer: put your passport color?

Regards

Janis Underwood.
Advertisement