Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#67622 by fkyuboco Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:13 am
Dear All

I recieved a letter last week about a job offer in ireland. I am required to submit the following documents: it says:
Dear Francis,
Thank you for your e-mail.
In order to save your time, money and efforts, here we enclose the contacts of a professional agency that can assist you for the registration in the European work office number and the other documents:
E-mail: [email protected]
Yahoo messenger: DOX2EU

They can prepare ALL the requirements for just 1 work day only. Our recommendation is to contact them immediately and ask them for assistance for the registration in work office and then other items.

You may send them the following e-mail:

Subject: European Union work office number or regional (countries office) number. Job Application for work in a country member of EU.

Dear Sirs,
Your company was recommended to me as a provider of services for European Union work office number or regional (countries office) number , in the category “Non-European Employees”. Could you please send me further information or proper documents (forms) which I should fill in, as I wish to obtain such a number through you. I already have a potential employer in Ireland , with whom I intend to submit my documents for work (application).

Thank you for the kind attention in advance!

Best Regards,

................... /your name/

As the due date of the submission of your documents is September 21st, we strongly advise you to not waste more precious time and start the job transfer procedure right away!

Please, inform us what would be your next step by replying this letter or contacting our Recruitment Consultants online at their yahoo messenger ID: EJOBASSIST or through LIVE CHAT.

Yours sincerely,

Recruitment Department

I as told that I missed the date dealined and I should comunicate with them immedialty,
Obtaining a European Union work office number or regional (countries office) number and Documents Preparation
Our company is a popular administrative service provider in Europe. We provide a wide range of administrative, legal, technical, certification, translation, obtaining a European Union work office number or regional (countries office) number and documents preparation services for non European Union citizens willing to have right to work and reside in Europe as well as for European Union citizens willing to work in another EU country.
Bulgaria is a European Union member country - documents prepared there are valid for the entire European Union. We maintain this branch office because it allows us to keep our costs as low as possible and therefore our service prices are the lowest on the market of such services. At the same time - your documents will be prepared with the highest quality and adherence to the European Union standards.
We would like to add that our company has good reputation and is known as a correct and reliable partner. We serve applicants of reputable and well-known jobsites and job placement agencies.
We are officially authorized to handle personal information. This guarantees you that if you use our services all your personal information will be fully confidential and protected by the Law.
Some of our most popular services are related to preparation of application forms, documents for self-employed work permissions (that also gives right to work under regular work contract), documents for permanent residence, residence card; family reunion and other administrative services - for all European Union countries.
We complete services for obtaining of a national insurance number, a European Union work office number or regional (countries office) number, opening of bank accounts, registrations in the revenue service and etc. Some of these services are even free - for current or former customers using our other services.
We are fully able to prepare your documents and provide your European Union work office number or regional (countries office) number.
We guarantee that the entire service will be completed with excellent quality, observing the current European Union standards.
The price of the complete application package is is 33 Euro ( or 30 Pounds), which includes preparation and formatting of a Job Application Letter, graphic styling of a Europass CV and filling in of a Work Permission Application Form. In case you use our company, we will obtain a European Union work office number or regional (countries office) number as a bonus.
Once you engage our services, we are ready to contact your job abroad agency and request yours and your employer's details and fill all this information in the corresponding sections of the documents.
If you find our terms of work satisfactory, you would need to pay our service fee of 33 Euro ( or 30 Pounds). We accept online credit card payment, bank transfer and western union payment.
Find our payment options as follows:

1/ Bank transfer at our bank account - ask any bank in your country to transfer the amount to:

Documents Translations Services

Natwest Bank
Please contact YAHOO messenger: dox2eu so that we are able to give our bank account details.

121 High Street
Oxford, United Kingdom
OX1 4DF
In case you pay through bank transfer, kindly keep the payment receipt and email us a scanned copy.
2/ Online credit card payment - We advise you to use this method of payment via the system of Google Checkout. There are no additional or hidden fees - the fee is charged only once. Moreover, via Google Checkout payment, the details of your credit card are not disclosed to us and remain confidential.
Click on the button below (amount is 30 Pounds) . Upon completion of the payment you will instantly receive email with payment confirmation from Google Checkout.

3/ Western Union - 33 Euro (or 30 Pounds) use the following details for a recipient of the transfer:
Name: Kuncho Georgiev Genov
Address:
Town: Plovdiv
Continent: Europe.
After you make the payment email us payment information as the Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN), sender's name /your name or name of the person paying on your behalf/ and country from where the payment has been sent.
Payment recommendations: If you have a credit card we advise you to pay through it, because we receive the payment instantly and because this does not involve other expenses.
If you do not have a credit card we advise you to use Western Union - their fees are significantly lower than the bank transfer fee.
If you do not have access to any of the above payment options you still can make a bank transfer, and we will be pleased to work on your documents.
Regardless of what payment method you use, your documents will be 100% prepared and emailed to you and to your job abroad agency in within 1 work day from clearance of your payment. Quality of the documents is fully guaranteed.
If you are interested in our services or have additional questions, do not hesitate to contact us through email, live chat at YAHOO messenger: dox2eu
Once you arrive in Europe, you may need documents such as official forms for your permanent residency registration at the local police station, documents for registration in the revenue service and for social security number (a work card). You will also have to open a bank account to which the employer will transfer your payment each week.

If you use our documents preparation service we are ready to do all other necessary registrations and opening of a personal bank account at no additional cost for you. The only cost you cover are the 33 Euro (or 30 Pounds) , i.e. you will not pay any additional fees. We also can provide help with the work visa documents. The authorities often require additional papers which are also included in those 33 Euro (or 30 Pounds).
We hope the above information would be useful to you in your application process. We are certainly here to help you!

Faithfully Yours:
Documents Translations Services
When using the services of Documents Translations Services, you should read and agreed with the Terms and Conditions for administrative, legal, translation or other services.

CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME IF THIS IS A SCA,M THANK YOU GREATLY APPRECIATED
Advertisement

#67630 by Bankster Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:53 am
It's a scam. The offer to help you with your visa and the request for payment by Western Union are a dead giveaway.

As a rule of thumb, whenever payment by a cash transfer service such as Western Union or MoneyGram is requested, there's a 99.999% chance it's a scam.

The use of free mail services is another sign that something's fishy. Legitimate companies, and especially officials, will not use a free service such as Yahoo or Gmail for work.

Once you've paid their modest 'fee', you'll likely be presented with fake documents. A while later a 'problem' will arise, making it necessary for you to obtain more fake documents that will cost more. This will continue until you stop paying.
This scam has another twist - they ask you to pay by credit card first. When you give them your card info, they'll either use your card to buy stuff, or sell your card to other scammers. You will then be informed that there was a problem with your card, and to please pay by Western Union.

Can you post the initial job offer here? I'll be happy to look for signs of fraud, and other people who have received it may find out that it's a scam.
#67631 by Chris Fuller Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:55 am
Hello fkyuboco, and welcome to ScamWarners.

For the real regulations about working in Ireland, please read here:

http://www.citizensinformation.ie/en/em ... rmits.html

And, for EU/EEA citizens only:

http://www.citizensinformation.ie/en/em ... _work.html

Please note, from the first linked webpage above:

Work permit applications from recruitment agencies and other intermediaries are not acceptable under the scheme.
#67654 by began steele Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:44 am
Once you arrive in Europe, you may need documents such as official forms for your permanent residency registration at the local police station,
100% Untrue, as well, but not going to discuss this here, further, as it could help educate a mugu.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#67660 by jolly_roger Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:49 am
There is nothing to decide because it is a certain scam. The name Kuncho Georgiev Genov has been very clearly linked to other fraudulant employment type scams. [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected] are three other email addresses these scammers are using.
This is what yahoo says of the profile ejobassist: Name- Daniel Nelson, Gender- Female, Member since: 10/August/2011
#67876 by fkyuboco Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:15 pm
Thank you guys. Really appreciated you sharing your knowleadge on this. :D :oh-joy: